[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoolander 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Zoolander-2-1-Full.jpg (270KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zoolander-2-1-Full.jpg
270KB, 1920x1200px
What went SO HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG?
>>
Oh thanks for asking. Penelope Cruz was really hot looking in it. But aside from her, everything else was cringey as fuck, it was less funny than Anchorman 2.
>>
Good thread. I think this was the most reddit movie of all time.
>>
File: 71Js5iC7YkL._SX355_.jpg (24KB, 355x354px) Image search: [Google]
71Js5iC7YkL._SX355_.jpg
24KB, 355x354px
interesting
>>
it was too brutal on gen z. basically slapped them in the face over and over again while reminding them how fucking stupid they are.

It was savage.
>>
>>80325649
When has a comedy sequel ever been good?
>>
>>80325649
Probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I have to assume everyone knew it was a total piece of dogshit while they were making it, but they were so wrapped up in their own egos that they didn't care. And anyone who wasn't a star was too afraid to tell Ben Stiller or whoever how shitty it was, so they just kept on making it.

All comedy sequels suck, but I can't really think of another successful one that was so poorly set up for a sequel. Unless they decide to make Borat 2 in like five years.
>>
>>80328407
>All comedy sequels suck, but I can't really think of another successful one that was so poorly set up for a sequel.

how about dumb and dumber 2?
>>
>>80325649
that scene where he breaks out of the prison makes me laughed so hard
it was a obvious gag but they made it so stupid, I just can't help myself
>>
Like a decade too late.
>>
>>80325649
Kek, I saw this shit it theaters, I kinda enjoyed him poking fun at sensitive millennial shit, but a lot of it didn't work. The hipster guy had too many lines. This was just a case of sequel too late, nobody asked for.
>>
The only funny scene was when Hansel was making fun of Matilda's corpse to Derrick.
>>
>>80328407
What about Gremlins 2, Jew.
>>
it was really fuckin stupid but i had some good chuckles. cumberbatch being an all gender model was pretty funny. i was hopin Zane would be the bad guy.

>>80328191
Ted 2 was pretty funny
>>
>>80325649
The problem I have with most sequels is there almost always 2 obvious ways that these kind of movies go.

1. Basically just repeat the first one and reference/repeat old gags.

2. Try to risk writing something new but then you have to ask yourself why it's even a sequel.

I wish studios would stop trying to resurrect "old" movies that were actually good. I know they're trying to rake in those nostalgia bucks but this one was pretty bad.
>>
>>80328407
>I have to assume everyone knew it was a total piece of dogshit while they were making it

I don't think you understand how isolated from reality the LA bubble is.
>>
>>80328191
bill and ted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.