[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The fact is Trump is Bad and islam is a religion of peace!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
What dose /Tv/ think of Adam Ruins Everything?
>>
>>80320630
As much of a cuck as all the other far left comedians flushing the market.
>>
Never seen it and I generally abhore the term nu-male but in this fellow's case I can understand.
>>
>"Building a wall will actually INCREASE immigration." - Some faggy looking guy named Adam.

That was about when I stopped watching.
>>
>>80320630
Why do all white male liberals have the same look to them
>shitty beard
>ugly faces(usually chubby)
>glasses
>small noses
>shit tier bodies(skinny or fat)
>no muscles
>feminine voices
>>
>It's another /pol/ gets triggered by facts episode
>>
File: 1484439470663.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1484439470663.png
6KB, 253x199px
I've actually met a few numales like him. I think it's a sexual strategy for men that look like doughy and cuckish.
>>
>>80320681
>far left
Stop abusing this term. There's nothing far left about him or any liberal comedian.
>>
>>80320788
It's because they aren't considered men and the media tries to say that only white men are conservative so they sort of fall for it. Or I mean, that's my stupid guess.
>>
Never seen this show but I hate it.
>>
>>80320788
That's just the fashion for young white guys in general, though. Even the conservative youth look cuckish and retarded.
>>
File: 1489273639603.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489273639603.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>80320979
>>
>>80321040
Just because it hurts your fee fees doesn't make it far left.
>>
>it's yet another alt-right manbabies get triggered and cry about literally everything episode

Why are there so many of these in the seasons that immediately follow the election?
>>
>>80321095
This.

#ImWithHer2020
>>
>>80321095
Maybe they finally realized that Trump is an unjustifiably retarded candidate, who won't represent their interests in the slightest.
>>
>>80321084
>Not a single crack at anything to with Hillary during the election, anything at all to do with the liberal agenda, no gay jokes or anything slightly offensive to anyone but the white male
>Every show on comedy Central rehashes the same bits and jokes about "IT'S 2016?!?!!!!!" and Trump

>not left.
>>
File: 1399965613053.jpg (7KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1399965613053.jpg
7KB, 209x200px
>>80321264
yeah but it's funny
>>
>>80321288
>biased liberals are now in the same category as radical Communists
How does that make sense? Yes they're vaguely left, but they're definitely not 'far left'.
>>
>>80321380
You're a fucking idiot if you claim them to be "vaguely left." Just go prep your bull already.
>>
>>80321424
They support Hillary, an establishment candidate for the TPP and corporate domination.
They're only left on certain social issues, economically they support the current system which is definitely right-wing.

Saying these people are far left is like the media calling the alt right 'literal Nazis'.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.