[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPEECH KINO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

America, I don't care with what means, licit or illicit, they're all fine, I don't care about The Republican Party, whether it endorses me or not, I don't care about anything, I don't care about your opinions, or if I'm up to the task, or if I'm not an outsider or a longshot, I don't care if you think I'm weak, or a scoundrel, I don't care about loving my neighbor as myself, I will never love my neighbor as myself, I only care about one thing, America, that I, not the others, can be useful to You.
I prayed some more, harder this time.
I was praying so hard I nearly shit my pants.
I had to glue my ass to my chair so as not to make a mess, I stared, straight to Ted Cruz and I said: America, not him, me.
I looked at Marco Rubio and I said: God, not him, me.
I must have chanted those words a thousand times before they opened the voting again, like a mantra: not him, me, not him, me, not him, me, not him, me.
And then, toward the end: not them, me.
And now I'm the President.
Not them.
Me.
Kellyanne Conway would call it a miracle.
Others would call it the answer to a prayer.
But I don't know what to call it.
They all went white when they heard the vice-presidential running mate i had chosen, and I reveled in their fear.
They were beginning to realize who I am, because that is the enormous error they committed: they chose a president they didn't know.
And today they began to understand.
>>
I can't believe I voted for this guy. What was I thinking?
>>
>>80318106
You let a Japanese pedophile board influence your decision making.
>>
>cry when media compares TYP to Trump
>oh but it's fine if we do it to praise him
Get fucked.
>>
It wasn't him, Bill, it was you. Remember that night at the rally you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Bernie." You remember that? "This ain't your night"! My night! I coulda taken Bernie apart! So what happens? He gets $500,000 in donation money and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Loser-ville! You were my husband, Bill, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to work for the globalists for the short-end money. You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been the first female President, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Bill. You did this to me.
>>
Fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"
>>
Literally:
>>>/pol/
You inbred.
>>
>>80318045

is this speech kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
>>
Reminder that "Repeal and Replace" isn't going to happen without destroying the healthcare system and sending America into recession; if it passes, there will be mass unrest leading to the GOP's total destruction. Trump will blame the Republican Congress for messing it up (they did), and Congress will blame Trump for lacking leadership (he does). If it doesn't pass, the very same outcome will occur, with far-right voters fracturing the GOP for good.

Trump will be hamstrung in all serious legislative policies for the next two years, when Democratics will retake Congress in the most leftist coalition of the past 50 years. He will go down as the worst president since Warren Harding.
>>
>>80319301
Sounds good.
>>
>>80319301
I remember people saying Obamacare was going to send this country to financial ruin, here we are about 7 years later. "Repeal and Replace" will fuck over millions of Americans, they'll never vote Republican again. But I doubt it will send the country into a recession.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.