[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he still dreaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: inception.jpg (11KB, 637x265px) Image search: [Google]
inception.jpg
11KB, 637x265px
Was he still dreaming?
>>
>>80317468
It's impossible to answer yes or no. Its ambiguity is the whole point
>>
>>80317468
no. The thingy falls after the credits
>>
>>80317507
t. Retard

>>80317468
Yes.
>>
>>80317468
it was about to fall though
>>
>>80317468
This wasn't even his totem
>>
No it was starting to topple. Don't be a faggot. In a dream it wouldn't begin to topple at all
>>
>>80317468
He doesn't care, he's back with his kids.
>>
>>80317468
It does not matter, Nolan didn't left it ambiguous so the "secret underground dissecting club" can "get" it.

What matters is that Cobb doesn't care is it real or not (he doesn't even look at the totem), he just goes straight to his kids which means he wants to be with his kids no matter is it real or a dream.
>>
I took the movie to be a take on a gnostic rejection of the material world as a simulation. Ultimately, the protagonist chooses a stoic indifference to the possibility of his entire existence being a falsehood. He loves his fate, regardless of its truth.
>>
>>80317468
what a retarded movie for retards
>>
>>80317828
Not for an intellectual such as yourself right? Fuckin loser
>>
>>80318064
you're the one enjoying a DiCaprio 'suspense' flick genius
>>
>>80318112
friendo, nobody thinks this is deep, it's just a good thriller
>>
>>80317629
This
I personally think It was real though
>>
>his wedding ring was his totem
>mal's totem started to topple
>his children would never show their faces in his dreams, at the end he saw their faces

he wasn't dreaming
>>
>>80317468
Literally a reddit flick made by a pretentious hack
>>
>>80318240
And ring was off
>>
File: IMG_0414.png (4MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.png
4MB, 1536x2048px
Does he drop the bag or answer the telephone?
>>
>>80317468
I was thinking about buying one of those from here
https://foreverspin.com/
it looks kinda sexy
>>
>>80317468
No.

The purpose of the scene wasn't have Cobb wonder if he was dreaming, it was for you the audience member to question whether it was still a dream. Because you've been incepted, infected with the same condition that drove his wife to suicide, the idea that it's not real and you're stuck in the dream.

Why so many people don't get this is the same reason people shit on the movie for being confusing, because they're incapable of paying the fuck attention.
>>
Probably one of the deepest films I've ever seen
>>
>>80317572
What was it though?
>>
>>80318733
deepest of all 2 films you saw
>>
>>80318768
you probably watch marvel movies all day nolan is the king!
>>
>>80318766
he's right. it was marion cotillard's totem.
>>
>>80318819
i dont watch any movies. they are for retards. i only read scripts
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 209x242px
>>80318837
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.