[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Jason Vorhees? I mean, the original kid drowned in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Jasonf.jpg (28KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jasonf.jpg
28KB, 250x386px
What is Jason Vorhees? I mean, the original kid drowned in the lake. He's definitely dead. So what is the giant monster with the machete? Is he the physical manifestation of a curse? Or a demon? Is he a flesh golem or a super zombie?
>>
>>80310268
He's an undead retard, literally.
>>
>>80310268

He's a revenant.
>>
>>80310268
he's a demon in jason goes to hell but i don't even know if that's canon
>>
>>80310268
He's death
>>
A mass of rotting flesh, plantlife, and aquatic debris that absorbed the consciousness of the dead Jason Voorhees, which is a major component of the gestalt. Its animated by his traumatic last thoughts, and would've stayed lingering in the ocean floor if not for the severe emotional pull of Mrs. Voorhees, and further emotional distress caused by all the violence in he area. This empowered the mass and let it rise as an avatar of Jason's vengeance.
>>
>>80310480

So he's kinda like Swamp Thing. Only an evil, revenge fueled flesh creature.
>>
File: 4.jpg (53KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
53KB, 700x394px
A zombie, I guess. He was just a deformed human in the first three movies, which I know doesn't make since because he did before part one even started. Part four kinda transitioned him into a more zombie like being. Part five wasn't him, then part six went full zombie mode
>>
>>80310268
More importantly, where does he get his clothes? They are obviously not home made.
>>
>be a kid
>die
>mom kills teens
>nope Jason was alive the entire time

So was he alive in the woods and the mother thought he was dead ?
Or he came back as a zombie after the first movie ? He seems like a normal (though crazy) human in the second one
>>
How do they even make the jump from Friday 13th to the next films where Jason is the bad guy? Does he just show up without explanation and start killing people?

I've only ever seen the first one and Jason X
>>
>Jason survived the drowning and lived in the woods till adulthood.
>Gets killed in 4.
>Resurected by lightning in 6.
>His heart gains demon powers in 9.
>Nanite powers in 10.
It's simple really
>>
>>80310698

>How do they even make the jump from Friday 13th to the next films where Jason is the bad guy? Does he just show up without explanation and start killing people?

It's been a very long time since I've seen the sequel, but if memory serves, that's exactly what happens.
>>
File: MMH.jpg (29KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
MMH.jpg
29KB, 600x609px
>>80310268
Practice...
>>
>>80310698
He didn't die until part 4.
Part 5 wasn't him.
In part 6 he was resurrected by a bolt of lightning.
In part 7 a telekenetic girl raised him on accident.
In part 8 a power capble brought him back.
In part 9 they just gave up and went "Jason can't die lol" and that's that.
>>
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCc-9hFrsU
>>
>>80310869
This sounds 80s as fuck. I like it.
>>
>>80310561
>died before part one
>jumps out of the lake in part one
>>
>>80310802
Halloween, Halloween 2 and Halloween H20 are the only cannon movies. That storyline makes the most sense.
>>
>>80310659
Learn how question marks work, subhuman.
>>
>>80310950
Yes because live human boys hide underwater...
>>
>>80310947
That band made several songs for the Friday the 13th game, specifically with that sort of tone.
>>
>>80311089
I'm getting interested. When is it coming out?
>>
>>80311111
Right after you do.
>>
>>80310869
oh fuck me this retro-glam stuff is my absolute guilty pleasure
i fucking LOVE this shit
>>
File: 1482509959629.jpg (14KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1482509959629.jpg
14KB, 251x251px
>horror fans actually enjoy the concept of some invincible villain that has no explanation for his powers

great genre you have there guys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.