[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I think ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: green-room-poster3.jpg (173KB, 595x879px) Image search: [Google]
green-room-poster3.jpg
173KB, 595x879px
What did I think ?
>>
You thought wearing bombers is cool and nazi chicks are hot.
>>
you thought it was shit.

/thread.
>>
TIL "Nazi punks fuck off" is a real song
>>
File: 1488925033675.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488925033675.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>80309969
>tfw it's Anton's birthday today
>>
Why are you asking us? Make up your own mind faggot.
>>
You thought it was a pretty good thriller flick.
>>
>>80310893
wtf man rude
>>
It's pretty good for a chick flick.
>>
>>80310026
Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>80310026
who the fuck doesnt know the dead kennedys?
>>
Pretty fucking solid for a thriller. Plus the director was only able to make this off the back of blue ruin being a success, which is bad ass. Dude risked alot to push that movie out and decided he was going to make the movie he had in his head since he was 19 at punk rock concerts.
>>
This movie looks ok, is it really in your face with muh holocaust bad goy messages? I can't stand that crap.
>>
>>80314070
Not really dude.
>>
>>80314070
Nah, they don't touch on politics or motivation. They are bad guys sure but about half have dimension enough to feel like actual characters with sense of place.
>>
>>80314070
why the fuck do you guys let politics determine your enjoyment of fucking everything.
its not even annoying me anymore its just pathetic
>>
>>80315238
I'm not the other guy but having your beliefs beat down day in day out gets old. Some people don't want to have to ignore it others can.
>>
>>80315362
>your beliefs
Are you a literal neo-Nazi or something?
>>
>>80310026
TLI???
>>
>>80315395
Nah, not at all. Meant it as more a in general thing lately
>>
>>80315238
They don't. Sometimes the messages are over the top and I don't want to watch.

Why are you so upset that somebody would have the nerve to want to avoid hamfisted Hollywood propaganda?
>>
>>80314070
Its established at the beginning the bad guys are nazis but then it really doesn't involve in the plot in any way. The only person who says 'nigger' is Patrick Stewart.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.