[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Demolition Man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

What does /tv/ think of Demolition Man?
>>
>>80304718
It's my go to comfy sci fi film. I must have seen it over 20 times.
>>
>>80304718
Good stuff. Rob Schneider's best work.
>>
Actionkino
>>
It was racist against latinos.
>>
I'd eat the burger girl's rat, if you know what I mean?
>>
I wanna sniff Sandra Bullock's wet, stinky farts
>>
>>80304718
action kino
>>
Last Action Hero > Demolition man
>>
>>80305372

Both were ahead of their time, and too patrician for normalfags
>>
File: 89xNY.jpg (111KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
89xNY.jpg
111KB, 500x259px
>>80304718
How the hell to use this things?
>>
>>80305686
i don't know and it pisses me off.
>>
>>80305372
No. LAH was a decent movie, but Demolition Man was far better acted, shot, and had a better story.
>>
A few concepts and scenes are clever and memorable, but when it's all said and done it's completely boring visually, set pieces look weightless and plastic, action scenes are poorly shot while it's an action movie at its core.

>LE SEASHELLS

Is not enough to bring a mediocre film from mediocre to good. It's not good.
>>
I quite liked how they had a legitimately tough but homosexual antagonist.
>>
Only movie where I didn't hate Rob Schneider
>>
File: 6733981743_c71c3bc4a8_z.jpg (158KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
6733981743_c71c3bc4a8_z.jpg
158KB, 612x612px
The Pizza Hut version is KINO
>>
>>80305804
Nearly every Taco Bell near me is also a Pizza Hut
>>
>>80305804
>Now all restaurants are <<PIZZA HUTS>>
>*eats taco*
>>
>>80305740
A few concepts and scenes of Alien are clever and memorable, but when it's all said and done it's completely boring visually, set pieces look weightless and plastic, action scenes are poorly shot while it's an action movie at its core.
>LE BONUS SITUATION
Is not enough to bring a mediocre film from mediocre to good. It's not good.

This is you, stupid faggot.
>>
>>80305348
Anon she is ugly as fuck and prolly smell like gutter.
>>
>>80305874

Sorry

>DEMOLITION MAN IS EPIC
>DAT ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that /tv/ enough for you?
>>
>violence is good and just if it is in service of my values

what did future cop and vietnam vet and boxer man mean by this?
>>
>>80305734
http://www.mtv.com/news/1715032/sandra-bullock-demolition-man-seashells/
>>
>>80305909
No. There are legitimate criticisms of the movie. Dated CGI. Some wooden acting from Stallone (as to be expected).
>set pieces look weightless and plastic
Is a bullshit criticism. It is completely pedantic.

>LE SEASHELLS
You should be shot for that. No one says it's a good movie because of that line. Fuck off.
>>
File: RLM Kids.jpg (98KB, 492x344px) Image search: [Google]
RLM Kids.jpg
98KB, 492x344px
>>80304718
When's that re:View coming? I'm waiting to hear Mike and Jay talk about it.
>>
Patrician comfy action kino
>>
>>80304718
Somewhat prophetic, definitely entertaining and comfy. Will be even funnier if Schwarzenegger ever actually becomes president.
>>
>>80305885
I don't wanna rain on your parade pal but I like to think, I like to read, I like to eat burger girl's rats. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake and shitposting on /tv/ about dystopian waifs.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 679x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 679x497px
>>80306062
Here's something better
https://youtu.be/0SmJL7bz8jk
>>
>>80304718
love it but then gain I love the original Judge Dredd
>>
>>80305804
It's ironic now how many fast food restaurants are actually trying to make themselves more sophisticated, McDees being a good example with their signature burgers.

Truly a film ahead of its time, better start learning how to use the three shells now.
>>
>Everytime there's a curse, you can still hear the buzzer
>>
>>80306558
I do too anon
>>
>>80304718
Is it right wing kino?
>>
>>80307364
Yep
>>
>>80306430
>I cannot deal with how pretty Sandra Bullock is in this movie. Literally every frame of every scene of her is an aphrodisic piece of art. She's the eternal waifu. Nobody has ever looked so perfect in a black, slim-fit leather police suit. This movie gave me an uniform-fetish that has yet to be quenched.

Im gonna need two fedoras for this one
>>
Demolition Man cybersexed his daughter.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.