[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >wake up >ctrl f irl "samurai jack"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>be me
>wake up
>ctrl f irl "samurai jack"
>no results found

Am I the only on hyped for some Wa-Jack!?
>>
there's going to be a thread made right before the premiere, calm your tits
>>
>>>/co/
there is about 17 active threads over there
>>
It looks exactly the same as before. I had hoped it would be more adult. Enjoy yourself I guess.
>>
>40% of this board was born after Samurai Jack first aired
>10% of this board was actually born after it was cancelled
Are you actually surprised OP?
Also were there any actual good episodes in season three and four? I stopped watching early on and the later seasons just seemed like filler to lead up to the movie.
>>
>>80303931
Oh come on, that shot if the endless souls and the aku worshippers was a little darker than the og
>>
Why would i be hyped for some cartoon? Cartoons are anti-kino.
>>
>>80303931
Because people loved that style. Le gritty reboot would ruin that with no survivors.

It's not reallty the same anyway, it got blood and things we dont know about yet.
>>
hey fags what time is this animated kino on?
>>
>>80304026
People would love gore if it had a lot of it. Cut it with the "le r rated violence makes me cringe!" shit. You're trying too hard. Only reason it wasn't gruesome was because Cartoon Network was anal.
>>
>>80304004

This cartoon in particular was known for it's animation and cinematic style.
>>
>>80304360
Yeah, imagine all that gore next to an episode where he gets his clothes stolen or his sandals are broken. What a genius you are.
>>
DUDE WHY DOES >>>/co/ EVEN EXIST LMAO
>>
>>80304004
This is genuinely the only cartoon that I would consider kino.
>>
>>80304442
Yes, you can have comedy in one episode or scene and cool looking R rated violence in another. You can have a lighthearted episode. You can have a serious episode. Gore wouldn't "ruin the show with no survivors" you freak.
>>
>>80303871
eh
>>
>>80303871
I thought /tv/ was for telivision and film where as /co/ was for comics and cartoons? /co/ is part of 4chan. That's right, it's not literally part of tumblr.com. You should fuck off to /co/ if you want to talk about this cartoon.
>>
File: 1474964444902.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474964444902.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>80303965
>born to late to explore the Earth
>too early to explore the stars
>just in time to watch Samurai Jack air on CN back in the day
>>
File: 1485508813201.png (28KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485508813201.png
28KB, 500x594px
>>80304846
>born too early to get actual virtual reality and sex androids
>born too late to be part of a society where pretty much every man gets a decent wife and family
>born just in time to watch a continuation of a cartoon as an adult to a cartoon I watched as an elementary schooler
>>
File: 1482421454817.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1482421454817.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>80305079
Haha. You sure are pathetic
>>
>>80305079
>too early for VR and sexbots

just hang on for ~50 years dude, they'll be replacing old organs with new ones grown from your own stem cells by then too, life span will triple
>>
>>80304004
>Cartoons are anti-kino.
Cartoons have, if done correctly, more artistic freedom and can show things you would maybe get done right with a ton of GCI money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI
>>
How come I can't watch this shit in Canada?
>>
is it just one episode a week or what ?
>>
>>80305079
>>born too early to get actual virtual reality and sex androids
if you're under 30 you'll get that in your lifetime
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.