[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got any leads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1084.jpg (81KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1084.jpg
81KB, 750x501px
>Got any leads?
>>
>>80301912
I PITY THE FO-..... oh wait wrong person
>>
SCOTTY YOU SEEN WAR MACHINE???
>>
Want a cigarette?

Go with God, bro.
>>
GET HIM LELAND
>>
>>80302835

WHICH WAY
>>
>>80302835
What the fuck is the deal with this?

>All right guys it looks like our target is hiding out at the old wastewater treatment plant
>he's railing crystal babies hard and can't stop
>he's extremely dangerous
>it's confirmed that the ex-wife allegedly said he might be in possession of pepper spray, so BE CAREFUL
>get the paintball guns and bear mace (convicted felons can't carry firearms)
>Dog and Beth drive around for two hours "canvassing the neighborhood for clues", i.e. asking assorted methmouthed whores where the target is
>figure out his location, but the door is barred
>LELAND, GET DOWN IN THAT GODDAMN SEWERPIPE
>Leland has to crawl through radioactive waste, jump a razor-wire fence, evade attack dogs and search helicopters, and gets pepper sprayed and severely beaten before they can apprehend the suspect who's out on bail for not paying child support or shoplifting or jaywalking
>Dog pins him, screams into his face for five solid minutes about how he's a COCKSUCKER and WHY'D YOU RUN and WOO YOU THOUGHT WE'D NEVER FIND YOU HUH
>commercial break
>they're all in the car, Dog tells the guy to go with Christ, get off the ice, and hands him a cigarete
>Leland gets nothing but a bag of frozen peas for his face
>>
>>80302231

He is an actual bounty hunter. You use every tool available, including twitter.

You think he cares what some less succesfull people on the internet think?
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 900x600px
>>80303029
>>
File: 1487382031181.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1487382031181.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>>80302835

My sides.

This fucking show.
>>
>>80301912

Did he ever find war machine?
>>
>>80303114
He was at the scene
>>
>>80302231
>>80303114
What ever happened with this? How's Christy Mack looking these days after War Machine renovated her head?
>>
>>80301912
The leads are weak
>>
>that homely Asian chick that was clearly in the process of becoming a hooker to feed her drug habit

She was hot as fuck.
>>
"Some say you're a bounty hunter, Dog, and I say, 'No, brah, I'm THE bounty hunter, Dog.'"
>>
File: leads?.gif (1MB, 332x180px) Image search: [Google]
leads?.gif
1MB, 332x180px
>>80301912
>>
>>80303164
>What ever happened with this?

Trial is still going on.. I love how the guy was all billy bad ass call me War Machine and legally changes his name. Beats the shit out of his girl friend and it's right back to Jonathan Koppenhaver for the trial. Oh wait, what happened to War Machine? No so great when you're on trail for beating the shit out of someone I guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.