[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side are you on, /tv/? To me Frank and his lawyer had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Which side are you on, /tv/? To me Frank and his lawyer had the more compelling arguments.
>>
Mac wins. He was wrong but he argued better. If Dennis pushed about how science is verified he would have won.
>>
>tfw third year in law school and still haven't mastered the trial meter
>>
>>80302270
Talking about Mac's evolution argument, yes. But I'm discussing Frank vs. Dennis.
>>
>>80302270
>how science is verified
that was Mac's point exactly, the is no proper verification
everything is just he said/wrote she said/wrote
>>
>>80303315
>Americans
>>
File: americans feet 1.webm (3MB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
americans feet 1.webm
3MB, 1920x1078px
>>80303325
also on FX
>>
>>80303359
they should've had her seducing pedophiles for sensitive information from the first episode.
>>
>>80303315
>I literally don't know how science works
>>
>>80303559
proove that dinosaur fossils are real where I don't have to believe a total stranger who wrote something in the past
you can't
>>
>>80303638
ABSOLUTE state of Americans
>>
>>80303638
Go see some in person.
>>
>>80303870
>>80303559

States someone doesn't know about science
>only science they know is what they've read from a science book or watched in a video

>"guys, I s-swear this is 100% true even though scientific facts are corrected every 5 years and everything we thought we once knew is no longer correct"
>>
>>80303315
Fucking Americans
>>
>>80303959
>everything we thought we once knew is no longer correct
That is false and stupid. You are false and stupid.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (174KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
174KB, 600x400px
How do we go from this (pic) to this >>80301782
>>
>>80304163
Man, early Sunny was so comfy.
>>
>>80304106
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superseded_scientific_theories
>>
>>80303315
>scientific method
>peer review
>>
>>80302969
Frank. It doesn't matter that Denis was eating in his car, the damage happened because Frank rear ended a car while driving blind.
>>
>>80305306
The damages which would normally result in Frank rearing the car, yeah. But not the ones caused by Dennis spilling milk all over. You can't just do that shit in your car.
>>
>>80305400
The outside would be a legal matter for insurance, the inside would be civil. If Dennis was hurt Frank would pay lost wages. It's Franks negligence that cost Denis money to clean the car.
>>
>>80305505
You're not aloud to eat in your car while driving.
>>
>>80305659
You're not supposed to drink either, every car has a cup holder. I think Frank would be on the hook with a real judge as soon as they heard he was driving blind.
>>
>>80305795
Are you implying Mac isn't a real judge?
>>
>judge/bailiff mac
gets me every time
>>
>>80305966
>>80306013
and lawyer for the defense, if you accept that Frank was the defense
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.