[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3194.jpg (208KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
208KB, 600x600px
This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen
>>
It's one of the worst movies I've never seen.
>>
dem lv.99 card tricks
>>
>>80301486
>cgi magic
i never understood the appeal to these movies. it seemed so dumb.
>>
>>80301643
> it seemed so dumb.
Dumb people are who these are made for
>>
the impossible magic tricks aren't explained lul
>>
File: madonna-polaroid.jpg (22KB, 333x400px) Image search: [Google]
madonna-polaroid.jpg
22KB, 333x400px
>>80301486
but that director makes such great films

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/john_chu/
>>
>>80301486
>imply this isnt pure kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDKElFcm1E
>>
>we're getting a now you see me 3
>>
>>80302014
How is it still not called Now You Don't?
>>
>>80302055
what about "Now you see m3"
>>
retarded and original is still better than every other blockbuster these days
>>
>>80302110
whats original about reproducing real illusions with CGI?
>>
>>80302055
probably because they don't want to open themselves too widely to the "and no one did"
>>
>>80301989
you know what to do
>>
Lizzy Caplan a cute
Wish they got Melanie Laurent back though
>>
File: now you see me 2.jpg (102KB, 790x373px) Image search: [Google]
now you see me 2.jpg
102KB, 790x373px
>>80301486
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80302110
Incorrect. My eyes fell out watching this "film"
>>
>>80301486
The only reason I watched the first one was because it was free and I wanted to see that redheaded bitch in a magicians assistant outfit.
The only way I would watch a sequel is if it was just isla making cocks disappear into her hungry pussy for 45 minutes.
>>
>>80305929
>The only way I would watch a sequel is if it was just isla making cocks disappear into her hungry pussy for 45 minutes.
Damn....

But yeah, I didn't even bother with the second the first one is either too dumb, or brilliantly genius... It either was written by the worst hacks of writers in Hollywood, or , taking into account how much it is liked, the writers and the director did actual magic, they took this dumb script and by misdirecting and distracting the audience they made it look decent.
I like the second theory.
>>
it's magickino
>>
>>80302553
Underrated post.
>>
>>80301486
The first one was bad enough. Explain the second one to me in 200000 words or less
>>
I don't get why these films are hated by autists on /tv/. The films don't claim that the magic is real, so how is the characters not showing how they do the tricks a valid complaint?
>>
Is the magice in these supposed to be real magic or just tricks like in reality?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.