[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: now i do my talking with a gun.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
now i do my talking with a gun.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Was it kino?
>>
only the early seasons.
became to melodramatic at the end
>>
File: spoiler.png (291KB, 974x542px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.png
291KB, 974x542px
>>80300474
those early seasons were gold though right? like this scene...
>>
>>80300514
lol, my mistake. this was season 5.

yeah they dragged on
>>
>>80300438
noooooo

its the walmart version of breaking bad, which is just the target version of the sopranos.
>>
>>80300438

The show was just dragged on for too long.

It became very soap opera/melodramatic
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (138KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2539.jpg
138KB, 610x610px
> it's an Ireland episode
>>
>>80300514
Fuck man that was some brutal tv. All went to shit after that season
>>
JOISUS KRIST
>>
File: IMG_3002.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3002.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
> mfw I've been binging it recently and want to quit my job to be a mumbercycle outlaw bad boi
>>
>spend seasons dancing around conflicts to avoid ramifications
>everything solved in the last 30 minutes with 5 bullets
Shit was so stupid. No master plan, just murder/suicide your way out.

Ran way too long, and Gemma, Clay and Uncer lived too long.

I even liked Katey's covers now and then, but fucking christ tone down the amount of music montages.

Show is just bad, but I still liked it. Guilty pleasure I guess. My version of the walking dead.
>>
File: IMG_2870.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2870.png
118KB, 657x527px
> it's a katey segal is married to the show runner so she gets forced into every plot episode
>>
>>80301699
>its a showrunner has his wifes character get raped on the show for the 11th time episode

what's that dudes problem?
>>
Dizus craist, I miss jaxposting.
>>
>>80300438
Fuck no.
It went from mediocre to just plain bad. I wasted way too much time watching this shit, just because I like Ron.
>>
Why the fuck is everyone watching this show again all of a sudden including myself? New mind control?

Anyways compared to what is out there it's a great show. As mentioned it becomes too melodramatic with the plot as well as the songs and montages. Watching it with the ability to skip those parts makes it a hell of a lot better but this applies to most shows. Sutter let his ego get out of control which tainted the show.
>>
>>80301744
The original cuck.
>>
>>80301744
Just gonna not mention how many times he got raped on the show?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.