[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Netflix Original would an Anon like me enjoy more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: netflixprogoma.png (672KB, 670x462px) Image search: [Google]
netflixprogoma.png
672KB, 670x462px
Which Netflix Original would an Anon like me enjoy more?
>>
>>80299635
Luke Cage is a fun show.
>>
is Orange Is The New Black worth my time if I am not a feminist? I enjoy prison themed stuff.
>>
>>80299635
bojack horseman, black mirror and stranger things are the only worthwile neflix originals
>>
terrace house is the best netflix original
>>
>>80299736
Watch Prison Break instead
>>
>>80299736
it's pretty comfy. the first two seasons are worth watching, but you will cringe at times if you're not a "yas queen" type
>>
>>80299635
Only one I've watched was Luke Cage. I liked it.
>>
>>80299736
hope you enjoy muh man drama along with every other topic being about female masturbation or periods

not kidding, its just a soap opera in prison
>>
>>80299915
>muh man drama
Isn't it supposed to be an all woman's prison?
>>
>>80299837
Don't forget Daredevil, House of Cards, and Lillyhammer.

Jessica Jones is ok
>>
>>80299635
Not gunna lie, I'd watch her sex tape.
It would be in that arousal twilight zone somewhere between grotesque and uninteresting.
>>
>>80299635
>that shot of Amy

It's like they went of their way to make her look ugly. I get that she's not nearly as attractive as she was in her Jesselnik days, but that shot is just awful.
>>
File: beasts-of-no-nation-1024x576.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
beasts-of-no-nation-1024x576.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>80299635
Pic related is still the best Netflix original to date.
Has anyone seen that new Elijah Wood one? Sounded decent.
>>
>>80300850

Yes.

If you like weird, quirky movies with black comedy in places you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>80299635
house of cards
>>
>>80299635
STRANGER FUCKING THINGS

HOLY FUCK

BEST FUCKING SHOW EVER
>>
>>80299888
underrated show. got a little old in later season but comfy
>>
Seriously, watch this.

The bravest Irishmen you'll see.
>>
Anyone else find it sad Terry Crews is still riding off the bit from White Chicks?
>>
>hanging with normie friends
>they insist on putting on Ultimate Beastmaster
>kinda get into it
>>
>>80299635

>2 blacks
>1 jew female

pottery
>>
>>80300894
Spank you anon will watch. Elijah makes pretty much anything watchable.
>>
>>80299635
Luke Cage actually got a lot of shit for its "respectability politics" because it pushes the "controversial" idea that black people should be as upstanding/law-abiding citizens as possible to improve the image of the black community. The main actor got faux-outrage shit too because he always wears suits when doing PR and only takes roles that portray blacks "in a positive light."
>>
>>80301021
Funny because in Santa Clarita diet he plays a cop that in one scene smokes weed with the main character while his baby daughter is sleeping alone at his house while he listens to the baby monitor.
>>
>>80299635
The miss piggy stand up, I used to love the Muppets when I was younger.
>>
>>80299736

First two seasons are ok. The last one was very on-the-nose with political commentary. It kind of came out of nowhere. You can tell Michael Brown or something similar had just happened and the writers were like "We gotta work this into the show somehow" but the seasons was already written so they re-wrote it.
>>
>>80301261
idk I thought the latest season was better since it wasn't so focused on piper and gary wasn't a part of the show anymore
>>
>>80300949
Its because Hollywood has a thing for emasculating black men and making them crossdress.
Think about famous black actors/comedians, and think about how many times theyve had to do a cross dressing gag.
Dave Chapelle was right
>>
File: amy-schumer.png (245KB, 336x619px) Image search: [Google]
amy-schumer.png
245KB, 336x619px
>>80299635
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: 1488216311164.jpg (34KB, 160x201px) Image search: [Google]
1488216311164.jpg
34KB, 160x201px
>>80299635
even for amy schumer that's an unpleasant image
>>
>>80301159
Her face is fatter than her body. Her face looks like it belongs on a six hundred pound fatty.
>>
>completely photoshop amy schumers face
>still looks like a disgusting overweight pig

lmao
>>
>>80299635
beastmaster, just for the poster.
Fuck the token black series and the not funny shemale.
>>
>>80299635
Watch Bloodline instead

First season of Daredevil is pretty good too, don't bother with the second season
>>
>>80303852
oh so that's why she thinks she's funny. makes a lot of sense now
>>
>>80299635
beastmaster
>cool title name
>terry crews
>>
>>80299736
/tv/ loves it when the new season airs. Loathes it during the off-season.

That being said, it's really something you should only watch when it's IN-season. Catch up with the previous seasons a few weeks before the new one airs.
>>
>>80300943
>bravest irishman
was he forced to fight sober?
>>
>>80305614
>/tv/ loves it when the new season airs. Loathes it during the off-season.
like Jessica Jones and Luke Cage lol
>>
Stranger things is pretty good
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.