[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollywood has tried so hard, tried so many different ways so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Nicole_kidman3cropped.jpg (33KB, 310x398px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole_kidman3cropped.jpg
33KB, 310x398px
Hollywood has tried so hard, tried so many different ways so many angles and costumes, so many different fucking ways to make her attractive but she's just NOT. She's not attractive. It doesn't take anything away from her work, Nicole Kidman has been in some legendary shit and is a great actress but there is no debate, not attractive.
>>
>>80298875
t. Stevie Wonder
>>
File: 1468975597737.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
1468975597737.gif
3MB, 368x349px
>>
face is a million times better than the body. don't ever look at her nudes
>>
her new boobies look great
>>
File: 47586598635763.jpg (35KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
47586598635763.jpg
35KB, 500x688px
>>80298875
sure thing OP
>>
>>80298875
Is she attractive today? No, honestly, she's too old to be attractive. And this problem is compounded by the fact she's made herself look like a melted wax figure ghoul of her 20 year old self by too much cosmetic surgery.

But back in her 20s and 30s (80s and 90s), I honestly think she was one of the hottest women in the world. I would masturbate constantly to her full nude scenes in her 80s/90s movies (the woman liked to show off everything back in the day).

For a redhead-lover (redheads are polarizing, you either love em or hate em), she was an absolute top notch woman when she was still in her bangable years.

And had she not mutilated herself with cosmetic surgery I'm sure she'd be a perfectly bangable MILF....
>>
>>80298875
her ass is top tier
esp in that movie where shes got a crazy afro thing
>>
>>80298875
OP is obviously a literal homosexual, but this is how I feel about Julia Roberts.
>>
>>80299322
Julia Roberts just looks mean.
>>
File: Nicole-Kidman.jpg (421KB, 1651x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole-Kidman.jpg
421KB, 1651x2000px
Know how I know you're gay?
>>
felt as though her entire career was forced without any actual popularity
>>
>>80299484
PERFECT FOOTPUSSY
>>
>>80299563
Fuck no, dude!

Back in the 90s, me (and virtually every other guy I know) would be eager as fuck to see Nicole Kidman movies just because she was a pleasure to watch (and she frequently took her clothing off). Even if it was a chick flick.

She was super popular in the 80s and 90s. Now since she's had too many plastic surgeries to be presentable, she's not in much.

And honestly, she's a good actress. But there was no finer eye candy than Nicole Kidman back in the day.

To date, I think there may be no more sexy actress than Nicole Kidman in her prime, though Julianne Moore was solid too (obviously, I prefer redheads).... granted both are 1/100th of their former glory but age does destroy everyone's beauty over time.
>>
>>80298875
check out this lolcow
>>
she looks real hot in that new hbo show with her and reece witherspoon. in fact all the women on that show look insanely attractive to me for some reason. maybe its the setting.
>>
>>80299563
She was GOAT in the 90s and early 00s, Eyes Wide Shut and The Others alone makes her alright in my book
>>
>>80300178
The Interpreter was the last movie she looked good in
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.