[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts? personal favorite of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

thoughts? personal favorite of mine
>>
Is there a character in recent cinema history that was more cucked than Caleb?
>>
>>80297696
>Willing to die for a robot you met 5 days ago

He deserved everything he got
>>
pretty overrated, didn't really do something new
>>
>>80297670
literal b-movie
>>
>>80297670
pretty damn good.

people that thought this was okay but loved Her need to shoot themselves in the brain.
>>
>>80297712
He was willing to risk a lot but Caleb never once said that he was willing to die for Ava.
>>
File: 481881100.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
481881100.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
>Caleb never double teamed the slavebot with Oscar Isaac's character.
>>
>babbies first ai box experiment

This is extremely overrated trash.
>>
>>80298004
>McLaren will never make a decent car again
>>
>>80297719
It was cool to watch, cool scy fy vibes, other than that nothing special.
>>
>>80297670

they blew too much budget on her blinky lights
>>
>>80297670
The notion of machines gaining consciousness was better explored in Chappie, the neil blomkamp flick and that is saying a lot because chappie was runny dog shit.

Ex machina is trash that reddit tier fedoraloving pseudo-intellectuals circle jerk over but really only use it as an excuse to stare at a 7/10 robot qt while their GF is out getting blacked.

I am honestly mad that i will never get those 2 hours of my life back and even madder that i am so mad that i devoted an additional 90 seconds to type this.
>>
>>80298328
>this meme salad of a post
You ok?
>>
>>80298393
No, i really disliked that movie
>>
literally capeshit
>>
>>80297823
her was better tho, no contest at all
>>
>>80298328
>reddit tier fedoraloving pseudo-intellectuals circle jerk over but really only use it as an excuse to stare at a 7/10 robot qt while their GF is out getting blacked

Alright I think this is where we have to stop with the retarded memes.
>>
>>80297670
Watched it recently, it was alright. Overrated though.
>>
>>80298920
I literally cannot stop memeing

Ive spent wayyyyyy too much time here.

Im constantly texting family members rare peppies.

I need help.
>>
>>80297670
Good movie. Pretty overrated to be honest.
>>
>>80298920
>Alright I think this is where we have to stop with the retarded memes.
He's right tho. It wasn't that bad but there was no reason for the red herring robot to be qt.
>>
>helicopter man just takes her off at the end no questioning or anything
hmmm
>>
>>80297670
Dumb film that left me frustrated and unsatisfied at end
>>
File: Ava date.webm (986KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ava date.webm
986KB, 640x360px
She was very pretty
>>
>>80299999
>>
Meme
>>
the dance scene was the only good bit
>>
>>80297670
Best British film of 2014
>>
>>80297670
Disappointing ending.
Really wanted the bitch to power down before her happy ending

>>80298328
>pseudo-intellectuals circle jerk over
That's them. The movie itself didn't seem to try and make a statement of it's own, moreso create a hypothetical scenario to allow such a story to be told.
I'm saying this because of the huge logic holes you need to gloss over to enjoy it.
>Ayy-lmao level int
>Chooses to live innawoods
>Gets drunk off his head
>Uses shitty keycards
>Wizard tier social engineer and mind reading oracle
>Still gets stabbed by a can opener

The list just goes on

Too much to draw parallels, not too much for me to personally enjoy it for what it is.
What about the film got your panties in a twist?

>>80299997
Yeah, that was a good scene.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.