[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's time for you to put aside the gun... >And live...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>It's time for you to put aside the gun...

>And live...
>>
>>80293385

Which capeshit is this from?
>>
>>80293385
>sup Snake I'm here to ruin the entire series for you
>DUDE LET'S DO THE SALUTE AGAIN LMAO
Fuck MGS4 so hard
>>
>>80293436

MGS4 had a shit ton of problems but as someone who played the original at release, it hit enough emotional notes and nostalgia for me to love it at the time. V offended me so much more.
>>
>>80293519
This. It was fanservice but that's what I wanted.

V was the exact opposite. It was a great core game but the story was such a hack job that had no impact on the rest of the series. It hurts because there was so much potential to wrap it back to mgs1 more closely, and have an interesting narrative for Big Boss to start Outer Heaven. It was such a let down.
>>
>>80293519

The salute was the most forced drame i've seen
>>
File: feels sunset.jpg (112KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
feels sunset.jpg
112KB, 653x490px
>>80293519
This. Snake struggling as an old man, crawling to the vent, fighting Liquid and seeing Boss.

My favourite MGS
>>
>>80293416
Nier Automata
>>
>>80293624

>Be a stupid kid and believe those dumb rumours that you could unlock REX in MGS
>Finally get to pilot him an an adult and it's fucking awesome
>>
>>80293519
MGSV gameplay was fun, story was trash

MGS4 gameplay was boring, but yeah the story hits the nostalgia quota just right
>>
>>80293624
>My favourite MGS
behold, the man with no taste
>>
>>80293624
It had great parts, but didn't live up to the other games. Which is disappointing. I doubt we will get another amazing game from Kojima again, which makes me sad.
>>
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE
>>
The fight with The Boss in MGS3 was a once in a lifetime thing.
>>
>>80293624
I dont ever remember him seeing the boss
>>
>>80293385
Just a reminder that Platnium made a better Metal Gear in a year than Kojima did in five
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.