[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couldn't they just have used the autodoc 1 year each and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 16

Couldn't they just have used the autodoc 1 year each and double up their lifespans?
>>
>>80292194
Is the movie watchable?
>>
Probably didn't have enough chemical supplies for more than 2 autodoc cycles
>>
>>80292220
Its bearable if you have nothing else to watch.
>>
>>80292220
no
>>
>>80292246
He asked if it was watchable, not good, and it is indeed watchable, its no bad, its just bland.
>>
>>80292220

nope, I turned it off after 40 minutes. it even has a fucking Guardians of the Galaxy dance off reference.
>>
>>80292220

Yes the special effects are really good, the pool zero gravity scene is brilliant.

It's not 7/10 but it's definetely watchable.

My problem with it is when they woke up Forrest Whitaker why didn't they wake up some of the crew because he had access to their quarters? Didn't understand that at all.
>>
Imagine being trapped for 90 years with those two insufferable cunts.
90 minutes was bad enough.
>>
>>80292382
>My problem with it is when they woke up Forrest Whitaker why didn't they wake up some of the crew because he had access to their quarters? Didn't understand that at all.
So they could die alone in a space hotel too?
>>
>>80292194
why? they would still get lonely

better to have a kid, then put the kid in the autodoc so he can have a life in the colony.
>>
>no life support capsule has failed ever so we didnt have any kind of safeguard in place if one does.

into the trash it went.
>>
>>80292471
They could have at least lived some 50~ years in homestead 2.
>>
>>80292194
So they both live their lives entirely alone on a ship, and they reach their new planet when they're 75?

What would be the point...
>>
>>80292472
Yeah its dumb, it would have been better if the meteorite damaged something related to the backup capsules.
>>
>>80292514
So humans only live until 80 in that future?
>>
>>80292220
Watchable in terms of watching Jennifer Lawrence's tits and ass bounce throughout the movie.
>>
Honestly would rather live in this 5 star hotel in interstellar space my whole life with jennifer lawence than go to some other earth.
the view alone from the pool in there is fucking amazing. they flew past a star ffs. thats living dude. not being a mechanic on some second earth then dying alone or worse.
by the end it looked like they had lived a sweet life.
>>
>>80292220
i just got done watching it and its pretty much a pointless movie a couple good cgi shots of space but thats it
>>
>>80292553

Jlaw never shuts the fuck up and is annoying as hell, i'd have ejected her into space within a week.
>>
>>80292220
it's literally a poor man's PANDORUM
>>
>>80292605
Shut the fuck up you virgin retard.
>>
>>80292566
all movies a pointless my friend. why dont you read a book and get some knowledge?
>>
>>80292453

No, the crew could make the hibernation pods work.

And YES it's their damn ship and the fucking things was broken, why should a passenger have to risk his life trying to fix the reactor.
>>
>>80292690
>No, the crew could make the hibernation pods work.
No they couldn't, shut the fuck up if you didn't watch the movie.
>>
Why build a hibernation pod when you can only use it once?
>>
>>80292516

Watch Isaac Arthur's videos on youtube, if a ship ever gets up to half of light speed a grain of sand hitting the ship would be like a small nuclear bomb so you would need a very fast and accurate lazer system to destroy the obstacles, same with bigger objects. The protection in the film is no where near as good as it would need to be.
>>
>>80292705

Yes they would, "hurr it's impossible to fail so we don't have any safeguards to restart the damn things on a huge ass ship carrying thousands of people."
>>
Is this good? I'm bored and tempted to watch it
>>
>>80292645

you're the one with Jennifer Lawrence as your waifu you fucking perma-virgin.
>>
>>80292776

It's "OK - Good", depends on how much of a pleb you are.
>>
>>80292774
No they couldn't, watch the fucking movie you retard.
>>
>>80292661
WEW
>>
>>80292754
How the fuck is any of what you wrote relevant to making the plot work with an easy fix?
>>
>>80292776
Watch The Martian instead.
>>
>>80292821

Not realistic. Of course they could, if they can create a ship that can go 50% the speed of light then they can figure out a way to restart a fucking hibernation pod, wake up the medical teams.
>>
>>80292453
>Implying it isn't the responsibility of the crew to die so that their passengers might live
Wew lad not hiring you for my space travel firm.
>>
>>80292776
See >>80292242
>>
>>80292777
you think people have "waifus", i just think she is hot you fucking dumb bitch. omg you are so stupid.
>>
>>80292835

In real life nothing would've ever hit the ship, that's the point, if the ships were like the one in this film none of them would get more than 2AU before exploding after being struck by a 1gram piece of rock.
>>
The part (one minute in) where a spaceship in the future couldn't avoid an asteroid that would cause damage to the ship is where I turned it off.
>>
>>80292867
>call people dumb perma virgin
>defend jlaw just because she's hot even though she's a bad actress
>pretty much just thinking with your dick
wew, lad
>>
>>80292875
You are too stupid to be on /tv/

>*snort snort wheeze* IN REAL LIFE *wheeze* NONE OF THESE STUPID SCI-FI *snort* MOVIES *snort* COULD ACTUALLY BE REAL *wheeze* I WOULD HAVE DESIGNED A BETTER SHIP *wheeze*
>>
File: 4684693652.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
4684693652.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>How could have we possibly foreseen a pod malfunctioning during this century long voyage
Are you telling me they had room to make halls and shit, but no room for extra emergency pods!?
I might be autism, but hanging your movie on a premise this flimsy is retarded.
>>
>>80292875
>>80292908
Just because it's the future doesn't mean accidents don't happen. It's precisely because it's real life that shit does happens.
>>
>>80292932
See >>80292516
>>
>>80292867
>calls people stupid
>can't even punctuate properly

Top cuck
>>
>>80292927
Not that guy, but suspension of disbelief only works when things aren't totally batshit retarded, see >>80292908

They could've put hundreds of other reasons for a ship to fail in a shitty movie.
>>
>>80292846
I know you're baiting, but to anyone who didn't watch the movie, basically the pods could be restarded, but it would be useless because the process of safely preparing a body for hibernation took months and a whole team of doctors. They boarded the ship already in an induced coma, so even if they woke up the medical staff to get them hybernation ready it would mean there would always be at least one staff member left out.

In other words the pods were designed to keep you hibernated, not to make the transition from full consciousness to hibernation.

> if they can create a ship that can go 50% the speed of light then they can figure out a way to restart a fucking hibernation pod,
we've had space stations orbiting earth since the 80s yet we still don't have a cancer treatment that doesn't involve pumping poison into you for 6 months and nearly killing the patient. What's your point?
>>
>>80292932
>>80292981
>guys, we have tech to make a super realistic androids, what should we use it for?
>bar-tendering, obviously
Fucking Alien had the sense to have an android be on-board to handle that sort of shit and Weiland-Yutani doesn't even give a shit about their employees' lives.
>>
>>80292926
>>80292960
>pretty much just thinking with your dick
>defend jlaw just because she's hot even though she's a bad actress

jesus christ. no shit fuckhead! that was the only point that matters, only thinking she is hot doesnt have anything to do with thinking she is a good actress. how fucking dare you even talk back to me like this? HOW DAAAREE YOU!!!?!?!
>>
>>80293001
The bartender AI wasn't even that advanced. All he did was serve drinks and engage in superficial talk. He didn't even understand the scale of what was happening.
>>
>>80292927
>You are too stupid to be on /tv/

Literally impossible.
>>
>>80293016
>I was only pretending to be an illiterate moron!
>>
>>80292948

If a ship cannot avoid a meteor that sized then it wouldn't last one year in space. I say a year because IN REAL LIFE meteors and asteroids etc are not bunched close together they are hundreds of thousands of miles apart in the oort cloud / kuiper belt. Another falsehood in this film.
>>
>>80292981

It's the ship company's obligation to put the customer back to sleep so a crew member must stay away.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38KB, 863x632px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38KB, 863x632px
>>80293224
Good to know you read the T&Cs of a fictional company from a movie starred bu jlaw and pratt you autist.
>>
>>80293275
>HURR

I accept your completely graceless surrender.
>>
>>80293048
He just needed to be advanced enough to press the buttons for the last person to enter sleep.
>>
>>80293275

What's autistic about it?

It's common sense, of course the crew have to assist a passenger in distress, it's the same for planes, and ships why wouldn't it be the same for a space ship?
>>
>>80293016
>HOW DAAAREE YOU!!!?!?!
You need to learn to be more subtle. Here's a pity (You).
>>
File: 1489149002466.webm (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489149002466.webm
471KB, 1280x720px
>>80293290

He was surrendering to me actually.
>>
File: Costa-Concordia.jpg (162KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Costa-Concordia.jpg
162KB, 1200x630px
>>80293295
>of course the crew have to assist a passenger in distress, it's the same for planes, and ships
heh that's not how it works in real life kiddo, assisting doesn't mean they have to literally kill themselves so that you may live. Nothing personell....
>>
>>80293415

Yeah, pick the one example where the Captain ended up being charged for crimes. Well done.

What about the rest of the crew?

Keep digging my friend.
>>
>>80293049
Its possible if you are that the plot of a sci-fi movie is "not realistic".
>>
>>80293415
>there are people who would resort to making up illogical reasoning and ignore all basis of reality just to defend a mediocre movie
Sad!
>>
>>80293465

That's a valid criticism of a sci-fi movie, tho. Obviously the main sci-fi conceit doesn't have to be realistic (ftl travel, for example) but when it gets basic facts about astronomy completely wrong then pointing this out is perfectly fair.
>>
>>80293500

The ship didn't go faster than light, it was 50% the speed of light, they even bothered to add in that by the time you have slowed a ship going that fast down you would've been nearly at your destination anyway. Why bother to research that but ignore completely other things?
>>
>>80293500
Thats "valid criticism" of every sci-fi movie ever created then, basically saying that the whole genre isn't valid as a entertainment source.

Even the best sci-fi movies have retarded plot points that could be fixed with third grader reasoning.
>>
>>80293465
You are confusing 'realistic' and 'believable'. Sci-fi having unrealistic technology is one thing, it having unbelievable aspects is another thing.
>>
>>80293465
So we can't talk hypotheticals when we're talking hypotheticals?
>>
>>80293547
>technology that doesn't exist yet needs to be "believable"
How stupid are you? do you think that Alien is realistic?
>>
>>80293522

You are too stupid to believe.
>>
>>80293549
Who are you talking to? you need to work on that reading comprehension and stop answering to your own hallucinations.
>>
>>80293577

How? Can a ship going 50% of the speed of light just do a quick U turn?
>>
>>80293575
I would have thought that context of the thread would have been enough but it seems you're really dense. So let me outline things to you, some that have even already been mentioned in this thread.

- only 1 doc pod
- no backup plans for a ridiculously expensive project, just 'it's perfect nothing will go wrong'
- no fail safe etc
- no protocols for when there's a need to fix stuff like you know, pod breaking down and a need to put someone back to sleep again

None of those things have anything to do with non-existing tech, just basic protocols and plans that we already currently have.
>>
>>80293587
I'm adding to what you say. Chill out anon, not everyone is out to get you
>>
>>80293668

Don't forget the fusion reactor was going to explode without waking up any of the crew to fix it.
>>
>>80293668
Wasn't the captain also sick beyond repair. Why would anyone put a half dead person into the freezer and let them be in charge of a ship.
>>
>>80293763

I thought he got sick because of his machine breaking and waking him up (yet the other two characters are absolutely fine).
>>
>>80293779
Maybe, haven't seen this flick in a long while.
Now thinking about it, she mentioned that she wants to take the flight back after she landed and wake up seventy years later again. But was that a fresh planet to settle or an already settled planet? The former would make no sense at all then.
>>
>>80293819

She wanted to go to the new planet that had no one on it, stay for a year then go back I think which also makes sense because why the fuck are they going to use the ship to just take her back?
>>
>>80292194
>Even airbrushed to hell and back JLaw has an ugly face
I don't get the boner people have for that cunty bitch ass cunt.
>>
>>80292194
If he didn't fuck it up and wake her up he could have done that.

It was a watchable movie but nothing special.

She left her fancy life and friends/family just to be a journalist on a new colony?

Yeah, right.
>>
>>80292220
I watched it the movies becuz none of my friends wanted to see it with me, cause "LOL BOMB".

It wasn't nearly as terrible as the reviews would lead you to believe it is. Like others said, the CGI/production value was on point, and there was enough suspense and tension to keep your eyes on the screen. Yeah, the story has serious problems and people complain about the movie being a 'bait and switch', owing to a big omission kept from the trailer. My response to all that, is that people are just virtual signaling and being anal. I can't say anymore (probably already said enough) without spoiling, what all the hubbub is about.
>>
File: e88[2].png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
e88[2].png
18KB, 509x411px
>>80292194
>make point about there's double of everything on board
>even some reactor cpu parts, that's supposedly failsafe
>doesn't check the cargo hold for the backup autodoc

this whas one plot hole the size of grand canyon desu senpai
that
>>
>>80293602

No, but apparently it can slingshot around a red giant at 0.5c
>>
What if the crew took shifts over the trip to be awake and keep everything in order. Wouldn't that make sense anyway? Why would you not want at least a few humans awake to make sure everything is in order? Automatic systems can fail with nothing overseeing them, people in this movie must know that right?
>>
>>80295067

Do you know how far away off course the ship would have to go to slingshot off another star?
>>
>>80292867
>likes Jlaw
>uses "ur a virgin" as an argument
>doesn't have a waifu
You're not from around here, are you?
>>
>>80295107
no, i don't. You tell me
>>
>>80295127

You'd have to go decades off course, maybe even millenia to find a suitable star for such a maneuver. All space missions that go to other planets have their routes planned down to the minute. You don't just change course like star trek.
>>
>>80295067
This was probably the most braindead retarded thing about the plot.
>we're moving at 150'000 km/s and constantly accelerating
>let's make the trip several times longer to gain a few hundred km/s in this slingshot maneuver
>>
>>80295184
Thanks Mr. deGrasse Tyson
>>
>>80294917
>>doesn't check the cargo hold for the backup autodoc
He did check, watch the movie.
>>
>>80295184
>probe trips are planned down to the minute
They aren't, actually. There is always a fudge factor and correction burns involved. The general flightplan is set in stone, however, since it takes a ton of delta v to just go around doing random shit.
>>
The entire film's plothole summed up in one word: (no) redundancy.

I like chris pratt.
I even like literally red.dit the actress and shes hot as a blonde too

but that one single thing ruined the whole film. Too much of a leap to accept in the name of driving the story

>computer isn't redundant
>reactor isn't redundant
>pods aren't redundant
>autodoc isn't redundant
>>
>>80295273

That's what I mean, a ship going to a star isn't able to change course so dramatically because the ship isn't going to be carrying enough fuel to be able to make such a maneuver change. Maybe it can slow down a few days early when approaching the destination but other than that they are set on their course and that is that.
>>
The action part where they fix the reactor or whatever was eyeroll inducing
>>
>>80295317

Yes, a fusion reactor essentially contains within it temperatures that are as hot as the centre of the sun, yet he is able to survive an outblowing of such material. IRL he would've been incinerated instantly and so would most of the exhaust unless it is made out of a super unobtanium style material.
>>
>>80295316
>carrying enough fuel
How retarded are you? be honest.
>>
Someone spoil/spoonfeed me, what happens exactly

I heard that Only Pratt woke up on his own, he woke up the chick cuz he was lonely. How'd she react?
>>
>>80295354
I thought the temperatures were from the pressure of the magnets on the material in the reactor.

Would venting into space really make a super hot stream of fire/plasma like that?

What happens to a real life fusion reactor on earth if they did that now?
>>
>>80295381
She stomps her feet and pouts and refuses to speak to him for the rest of the movie. Seriously.
>>
>>80292220

If you like sci-fi, yes. If you dont like sci-fi, no.
>>
>>80295382

We don't know because they can only get the reactor to do anything for less than a second and it doesn't work if anything is inside the vaccuum, so the movie is stupid because as the glass is breaking parts of it are going to get inside the reactor and it would automatically shut down because fusion can't work like that.
>>
>>80295462
Surrounding any kind of reactor with a large amount of glass seems problematic.
>>
>>80295379

Yes, the ship needs fuel.
>>
>>80295381
They fall in love, he lies to her about her pod failing, then the bartender spills the beans and she goes on her period for the rest of the movie. And then at the end they make up for ? reason?
>>
>>80295317
The entire second half of the movie ruined it. First half set up this rather interesting psychological thriller about a guy being driven to madness due to sheer loneliness and did a less than moral thing due to his circumstances. 2nd half was just generic action film complete with cookie-cutter hero ends up with heroine einding.
>>
>>80295520

German autism managed to create this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLV4Ur1oII
>>
>>80295582
Their science is truly number 1.
>>
Why would they use rotating rings to generate gravity when the ship is under constant acceleration and gravity is created that way inside the ship?

Why are the rotating rings turned on when everyone is in stasis and they're not needed, how does it make sense to eat 90 years out of the rotating bearings' lifespan when all it's doing is making the ship due for a refit sooner than needed?

And I'm not even talking about the interstellar asteroid field that's denser than a planetary ring, or the fact that you can see the asteroid coming with the naked eye when the ship is making fifty percent of the speed of light.
>>
>>80295381

>guys pod malfunctions
>spends 45 minutes of the moving doing mundane shit like talking to his robot friend and playing that star wars dance game
>finds jennifer lawrence's pod
>rapes her
>becomes obsess thinking he's in love because they fucked that one time
>wakes her up so they can be together
>she loves him!
>robot spills the beans about him raping her etc
>drama, like 20 minutes of it
>random technician wakes up
>convenient because the ship is going to shit
>random technician dies
>but not before he was able to mend their broken hearts
>they repair ship
>but not before what's his name almost died
>they go back to sleep
>....... but there's only one pod.
>he lets her have it

now you've seen it
>>
>>80295659

Because without the gravity everything that isn't fixed to the ground would be floating all over the place and break.
>>
>>80292220
Yeah it's entertaining despite the cliches.
It made me think a futuristic themed hotel would be a pretty good idea
>>
>>80295682
So why isn't everything stowed away or fixed to the ground?
>>
>>80295582
>The uploader has not made this video availalble in your country
FUCKING KRAUTS REEEEE
>>
>>80295659
You're confusing velocity and acceleration.
>>
>>80295659
You could pick apart pretty much every sci fi movie ever made on similar grounds.
>>
>>80295682
How about fixing things to the ground then? That's gotta be easier than keeping the machinery that's rotating the rings ticking perfectly for a century.

Also, the ship is under constant acceleration, so things wouldn't float, they'd fall to the aft of the ship and stay there.

>>80295732
No I'm not. The ship is under constant acceleration. The engine is turned on at all times.

>>80295738
True when it comes to the asteroid and the relativistic speeds, so I give them a pass on that. The rotating rings on a light hugger on the other hand make no sense.
>>
>>80295699
It's more than just keeping things to the ground. Lack of gravity for an extended period of time is bad for the human body. That tv series The Expanse even elaborates about how people living in zero gravity has fragile bodies.
>>
>>80292382
that wasn't forrest whitaker baka
>>
>>80295766
The pods prevent you from aging for a century, and somehow prevent bedsores on people laying still for a century. I don't see how preventing muscle and bone loss is that much more of a stretch.
>>
>>80295807
Because you're severely underestimating the effects of gravity.
>>
>>80295706

It's from Al Jazeera.
>>
>>80295379
>haha I watched a black science man documentary once
>I can now debate astrodynamics
Stay out of this you insufferable little twat
>>
>>80295846
FUCKING FOREIGNERS REEEE
>>
>>80295842
You're severely underestimating the effects of bedsores. I don't see how handwaving the effects of microgravity with the magical pod technology is different than handwaving the effects of aging and bedsores with the magical pod technology.
>>
Jennifer Lawrence is a fucking awful actress, how does she keep getting work?
>>
>>80295409
>>80295557
>>80295663
Thanks lads
>>
>>80295582
What of it? People have been building fusion reactors for half a century now, no one has managed to solve the problem of extracting energy from it. We're likely to see fusion rockets before we see fusion powerplants.
>>
>>80292194
Third act falls apart. It's went in a really weird direction completely with an ending that feels like it was the one that got the most positive feedback from the test-screenings.

It's throws the the entire dilemma from the first two acts out of the fucking window.

The credit song was also generic pop-music schlock that really didn't fit.
>>
>>80295908
>le quirk
>teen market
>>
>>80295936
>The credit song was also generic pop-music schlock that really didn't fit.

I hate how this is in almost every movie.
>>
>>80295936
Definitely, that was such a test screen ending. This movie isn't art, just manufactured product. I'm glad it failed.
>>
>>80295659
>Why would they use rotating rings to generate gravity when the ship is under constant acceleration and gravity is created that way inside the ship?
Don't listen to the other brainlet responses, they're full of shit. This part is actually rock solid - the drive is referred to as an ion drive in the film. Ion drives of all sorts accelerate the exhaust plasma to very high speed so they are very mass-efficient, but they produce miniscule amounts of thrust because they consume a lot of power to accelerate small amounts of propellant. The ship is constantly accelerating, but it's accelerating at a miniscule rate - 1000ths of a g0, if not less. Over the years that adds up to a lot, but the key here is "over the years".

Any passengers on such a craft would not perceive any acceleration at all.
>>
>>80295936
Agreed, while it was nice to have a happy ending I'm sure I've seen some foreshadowing for a different ending. Let me walk you through how I think it could have ended.

Remember when the ship officer is telling Jennifer's character why Chris's character did what he did? He says something like "the man was drowning, and a drowning man will pull someone down with it, that's just how it is, you can't blame it for it".

Flash forward to the fusion powerplant scene. Chris is outside in the EVA suit, and Jennifer is on the verge of being burned alive.

Imagine if Chris was telling Jennifer that he just needs a few more seconds to rig something up so the panel stays open. But Jennifer can't wait a few seconds longer, she's about to be burned alive. Plasma is already leaking through the window, everything around her is one fire.

Now what kind of terror would be comparable to a man drowning? Well, fear of being burned alive, of course.

And so Jennifer opens the valve and kills Chris while he's begging her not to do it. But she can't not do it, the sheer terror of the flames inching closer and closer to her is inescapable.

She kills him, and finally she understands what could drive him to throw her life away just to escape that terror, just like she threw his away to escape the flames.

She forgives him, and the movie ends with her waking someone up from the pods.
>>
>>80296019
>Over the years that adds up to a lot, but the key here is "over the years".

The ship is making 50% of light speed after twenty years of flight, that's not a thousandth of a g. It's got to be a lot more. I'm too stupid to do the math, but I'm sure it's trivial to someone who unlike me hasn't been smoking weed for a decade.
>>
>>80293292
>press the buttons for the last person to enter sleep.

I think where the movie really copped out was when the medical tube was able to put people into something like hibernation. I don't have a problem believing that hibernation is a long, drawn out process that takes months and all kinds of stuff to do safely. Fishburne's body fell apart because his pod didn't wake him up correctly, after all, so how and why would a ship have the capability for something like that? When would it ever happen? The real miracle is that Pratt's pod malfunctioned enough to wake him up early but still worked enough to not have him grow 5,000 tumors and die.

>>80293158

Space is big, Anon, and if you think we know for absolute certainty everything in it everywhere in the universe, then you're wrong. The ship had a shield set up to disintegrate anything and everything it might theoretically run into. Hitting a whole bunch of stuff like that is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to one kind of odds, maybe even less. Shit happens, look at us and all of the unlikely stuff that "had to happen" to get us all where we are now.

If you can't suspend disbelief, then Sci Fi scenarios aren't for you. It's not like Star Trek, Star Wars, Interstellar, or Alien are perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>80292382
>Forrest Whitaker

made me kek, anon, it's obviously Michael Clarke Duncan
>>
None of this shit is relevant, the movie is just fucking boring, if the tech was more realist it might have more going for it, but in the end the tone is weird they didn't seem to know wtf they were making
>>
>>80296179

I can suspend disbelief, but blaring plot holes are not something I can ignore.
>>
>>80295890

you're supposed to be completely frozen, as in no biological activity happening at all

scifi movies are just getting stingy on the dry ice these days..
>>
>>80296409
>if the tech was more realist
It's a romantic comedy anon.

>>80296438
>scifi movies are just getting stingy on the dry ice these days..
I loled.
>>
like omg wow he spent a year by himself ohhh gollly geee whattayakno

fucking faggot hollywood writers cant go 5 minutes without social interaction
>>
>>80296469
>It's a romantic comedy
is that what it was going for? huh, tyldum should probably stop making movies now
>>
>>80296507
Well yeah obviously, have you not noticed that the focus of the movie was the love story and the falling out between the characters while watching it? Are you dense?

Also I think that a generic romantic comedy having sci fi undertones is good, it means sci fi is getting more mainstream and accepted as something that's not just for kids, and it helps opening the doors for more science fiction movies in the coming years. If you don't think that's great then you're probably not a sci fi fan, and thus probably a fag.
>>
Big issues:

- one AutoDoc on the entire fucking vessel, I mean I know they're confident in their technology since this is a journey to Homestead II meaning they've done this before to Homestead I so they do have some experience with it but even so as someone pointed out earlier in the thread the lack of redundancy for LIFE SUPPORT and medical treatment seems pretty ridiculous

- talking about redundancy, only one exhaust port for the fusion reactor, come on

- as for the mention earlier about waking the crew once Fishburne's character was revived wouldn't help as it was explained (several times in this thread) that the pods can only keep someone in hibernation and not induce it

- the suggestion for swapping places with the AutoDoc was a possibility but, given the advances in health care AND the existence of the AutoDoc itself one can surmise that Jim and Aurora aren't dead - the movie offers up nothing conclusive to say or even suggest they're actually dead aside from her story and some wording, if the trip was 90 years give or take a few months and if Jim was maybe 30-ish and Aurora was about the same then living to 120-ish (by their own clocks, so to speak) can't be all that far fetched

- the bedsores thing, seriously? That's a point of contention? In a normal living breathing human I can understand that happening but again, because of the advanced technology which we can't even really comprehend at this point in time surely they'd cover that

It's a good movie overall, not great, not spectacular, but it's watchable and has a few good moments in it, I thought for his brief time in it Fishburne did very well with his performance even if he was the "red shirt" this time out.
>>
>>80296557
>helps opening the doors for more science fiction movies in the coming years
if shit like this is what we can expect from more sci-fi movies, then you can fuck right off with that noise, faggot
>>
>>80296587
He thinks a guy causing another woman to die with him is a romantic comedy. He's pretty much on /r9k/'s level.
>>
File: 345242375.jpg (24KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
345242375.jpg
24KB, 500x475px
>people pointing out the plot hole of no extra pods
doesn't matter. they were fucking doomed even if they had extra pods. the ship was fucked, and the sleeping passengers are lucky that a competent group had pod malfunctions, and not some random ass 4channer that would've killed himself in a week.
>>
>>80292981
>process of safely preparing a body for hibernation took months and a whole team of doctors
> if they woke up the medical staff to get them hybernation ready it would mean there would always be at least one staff member left out.
good job they have the medical bay pod that can put people to sleep without months of preparation for that last guy then
>>
>>80296633
Random ass 4channer wouldn't even have been allowed on the ship in the first place.
>>
>>80296608
k, didn't actually get to the ending, stopped about when she found out he woke her, I figured that's about how it would end tho, like I said the thing is just tonally off, why u defending this shit so hard brah? your coming off like a shill
>>
>>80296608
>>80296665
my bad I'm tired and drunk, wrong one
>>
>>80296571

what bothered me most is the whole ship is a luxury liner for supposed "4 last months of the journey"

If it's a cryostasis passenger ship they should have been scrounging for shit just to survive..
>>
>>80296665
>>80296698
Retard.
>>
>>80296720
yea
>>
>>80296710
>what bothered me most is the whole ship is a luxury liner for supposed "4 last months of the journey"
This.

And having remplacing parts for everything only if it fails during these 4 last months.
>>
>>80296767

or having crew AT ALL
>>
I was waiting for the twist really. When they all talk about why the ship is failing i thought the homestead company was sending people to their death
>>
>>80296571

(cont)

- while the ship is on a pre-programmed path (again, this is a second mission based on Homestead I's successful colonization experience) it's hard to imagine that they hadn't programmed in at least some kind of re-route procedures just in case something did block or partially obscure the given trajectory as that asteroid field or whatever it was considered to be happened to be doing, it's just stupid to think otherwise

- if the ship is traveling at .5C (max thrust, maybe, it's not clear and if they did a slingshot around that red giant they SURELY would have been traveling at a massively increased velocity after the slingshot itself, that's the whole point of a slingshot, using gravity to increase the velocity) the effects of time dilation would still be affecting things, not as severely as 1C but, exactly who calculated "the trip will take 120 years..." and exactly what frame of reference are we using for the 120 year figure, real actual Earth-time or the time as measured in the Avalon itself (which at .5C would be what, almost a millennium in Earth-time, probably a lot more)

- the sheer size of the ship is crazy fucking insane, at one point Aurora says "1,000 meters long..." which is just ~3,000 feet and that fucking thing is way way larger than 3,000 feet based on the scale of them standing outside the hatch on the side-arm as it rotates, why spaceship designers seem to think that such vessels need to be so fucking humongous doesn't make much sense

- also, was the AutoDoc magically right there where the hatch was when Aurora brought Jim back into the Avalon 'cause if not then she had to not only remove his suit (more time lost) but also drag him who knows how fucking far (more time lost) and possibly even had to use one of the lifts to get to the proper deck where that lonely old single AutoDoc unit happened to be (even more time wasted) - if the fucking thing can revive the dead it can surely handle Gus' biological issues, right?
>>
daily reminder Jlaw claims its because of misogyny that she only gets paid 46 million dollars a year..
>>
>>80296904
lol
>>
>bothering having a botender with mad wiping glass skills for your bar but not having bots to repair the key parts of your ship (that no one is watching)
>>
>>80296808

even a surprise! it's the crazy AI behind everything! would have been better than what we got..
>>
>>80296923
the ego of mankind. this type of shit exist in the real world, but we just overlook it.
>>
>>80292926
Her ability as an actress is irrelevant to living on a space colony and being a companion, you autistic virginal loser. Holy fuck.

>not knowing you have to put up with a woman's mundane shit in order to keep her around and interested in fucking
>>
>>80296923

I think that's what the little bots rolling around the floor were for, but they kept getting more fucked up
>>
I wasn't planning on seeing this movie at all but reading this thread, i just must see it now.

G-force, ship, why didn't they double their lifespans, and why did he wake the chic, and ...
>>
>>80296950
they computer detected the malfunction, the idea that the ship would have cleaners, bar tenders, auto-docs, AI guidance system, but no techs is fucking retarded
>>
File: Isv.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Isv.jpg
379KB, 1920x1080px
>>80296085
1mg0 = 9.8/1000= 0.0098~0.01m/s^2
v=150'000'000m/s
30 years ~ 947'000'000 seconds
a=v/t=1.5*10^8/9.47*10^8=0.158m/s^2

The craft is accelerating at about 16 miligees. I missed by just one order of magnitude. This is still pretty much imperceptible to a human. Not to mention, it probably had some sort of boost stage to climb out of the solar gravity well beforehand which would make the constant thrust stage even slower. This was done, for example, in the blurb for Avatar with a boost laser battery to get the ship up to speed.
>>
>can't access certain areas of the ship because not authorized
>bridge is the main area with such security for obvious reasons
>after collecting data Aurora just casually walks right onto the bridge
>Gus just turns to look at her

COME ON MAN
>>
>>80296979

..and how did facing one potential tragedy erase what he did to her and make her fall back in love.

there, i saved you an hour and a half
>>
>>80296958
>thinking all women are like your chromosome-lacking daughter
>>
>>80296979
I tried to convince my friend to check it out, but she ain't having it. The concept is decent, and I'm sure if a novel exist, it must be a good read.

>follow the crew for 90 years
>throughout those 90 years different passengers wake up
>tons of drama as passengers form alliances and fight over food and other resources
>>
>>80297008

but how does that tiny shaft not just snap right off?
>>
>>80296979
its really boring,jlaw bounces around and kinda gets naked again, the technical stuff make no sense, the comedy isn't funny, idk, the bartenders kinda good
>>
>>80297008
Oh wow, I would have thought you'd need to accelerate much faster.

Thanks for taking the time to write this out for me anon.

Also the ISV Venture Star is bae
>>
>>80296958
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>80297032
thats pandorum, but try ovr9000 yrs, its pretty great
>>
>>80297032

move aside..

>the AI is waking them up
>the AI is inventing all dangers and social situations as a means of putting them through tests
>when they get killed off, the AI wakes up new ones and starts over
>all because IT got lonely..
>>
>>80297028
>virgin talking about things he'll never know anything about
>>
>>80297042
>but how does that tiny shaft not just snap right off?
It CAN'T! IT WON'T! IT'S MAGIC
Just like the cryo-sleep.
(they have to repair the rest tho. BUT NOT THE SHAFT)
>>
>>80297097
>9000
what is this? the birth of a civilization?
>>80297113
would make for a great horror story. sounds almost like what the portal movie should be about.
>>
Remember that the Pandorum ship isn't in space but in the sea of the new planet.
>>
File: pandorum_18.jpg (121KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pandorum_18.jpg
121KB, 1600x900px
>>80297138
>what is this?
maybe just watch it
>>
>>80297042
Because it's in tension - the engines and light sail go in the front end, not the rear, so they pull the rest of the craft along.
>>80297079
No problem. This is middle school physics, friendo.
>>
>>80297162
thx spoiler faggot, now kys
>>
File: Avatar.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>80297172
I planned on watching years ago, actually. What's stopped me is the low reviews, and everyone I know that's seen it basically telling me it's shit.

Anon, I'll take your word and watch it later tonight, since I currently have nothing else queued. >>80297162 may have just spoiled it, but that does sound interesting.
>>
>>80297138

yeah portal/the cube etc

human lab rats is a seriously under exploited genre
>>
Traveling at 50% the speed of light how do you slow down?
>>
>>80297222
if you like proper sci-fi you shouldn't be disappointed, and now I sound like a fucking shill
>>
>>80297245

Slowly, of course.
>>
>>80297216
It does bother me a bit that the craft is facing the wrong way for approaching its destination. It should be going ass backwards for orbital injection, especially after spending about a year decelerating.
>>
>>80297183

its pulling alot of shit tho, especially if your panels start gathering spacedust
>>
>>80292194
If you woke up alone, and your best buddy was in the pod besides you, would you wake him up so you guys could live your lives together or would you let him sleep?
And on the other hand, if your best buddy woke up, would you want him to wake you up?
>>
>>80297245
You flip around mid way and burn the opposite direction. Or use something fancy like a magnetic sail to slow down.
>>
>>80296710
4 months of food for thousands of passengers would be more than enough for a couple to survive on for decades if they rationed it right and grew some vegetables themselves.

When the passengers woke up they probably experienced severe food shortage for the remaining 4 months though.
>>
>>80297279

but they (like every librul hollywood movie) were complaining about "muh greedy corporation" the whole time

ship should have been spartan as fuck with no supplies and plans to wake them up on landing day
>>
>>80297262
Doesn't matter. You can pull a truck with just regular rope. Shouldn't be a problem for some advanced carbon metamaterial, or even good old steel. The proportions look fine to me. The blurb says the craft pulls 1g, so just visualize all that light crap hanging from the big engine module in earth's gravity (the front is facing left in the pic I posted). It is most definitely enough.
>>
>>80297311
It's a commercial operation. AKA the people on the ship paid for all that crap themselves.
>>
>>80297279
>When the passengers woke up they probably experienced severe food shortage for the remaining 4 months though.

The crew would not wake them up until later
>>
>>80297311
>"muh greedy corporation"
That was a reference to only a privileged few being able to pay for the ticket

>ship should have been spartan as fuck
It was for economy class passengers. Remember the shit-tier food Pratt had to endure before he woke her up? That doesn't mean they wouldn't provide quality service to first class passengers. It's the same thing cruise liners do nowadays. Economy cabins are absolutely fucking horrible and the size of a shoebox. Most don't even have windows.

>plans to wake them up on landing day
That would be unwise as the journey took them 90 years or something close to that. They would wake up in a completely changed society. Different norms, different economic model, different jobs available. The passengers would need some time to be debriefed and learn a lot of stuff from the beginning. Imagine someone waking up today from 1927. They wouldn't be able to do half the stuff we take for granted and would definitely need a crash course on how to function in society.
>>
>>80297279
>food shortage
>4 months left
>divide passengers in two groups and spend the next 4 months eating every other day
or, smaller portions for everyone. one plate of food that was shown could feed two people, if divided in half.
>>
>>80297222
That's not the real twist. The real twist isn't very good but it's a pretty decent movie all around. Anyway, these sort of movies tend to score low.
>>
>>80297258
It is ass backwards, it uses laser propulsion for earth to Pandora and decelerates using its antimatter drive, then it does the opposite to get back.
>>
>>80297413
>>80297344

well still would have made a better and more logical story if the ship wasn't very fun to live on and there wasn't spare parts
>>
Gus' statement to Jim when he asks him about whether or not he woke Aurora on purpose is the new "FOR YOU" if you think about it because it can be interpreted in two ways:

Gus: You did this.
Jim: Yeah.
Gus: All this time I'm thinking you're one lucky son of a bitch to get stuck with Aurora. It wasn't luck, was it?
Jim: No.
Gus: She knows?
Jim: She knows.
Gus: How long were you alone?
Jim: A year.
Gus: Still... DAMN.

It's the "DAMN" part there that can be interpreted either way: it can be that Gus was shocked at Jim being alone for a year (which is understandable considering) and it can be that Gus was like "Ok, I feel you, really, being alone for a year can be terrible but... damn man, you woke her, that's pretty fucked up..."

Pretty sure based on the facial expression and the "Still..." preface he was basically telling Jim "That's some pretty low shit, buddy."
>>
File: isvdiagram18.jpg (82KB, 1200x343px) Image search: [Google]
isvdiagram18.jpg
82KB, 1200x343px
>>80297430
The engines are the front of the ship. It's a puller design. In the webm it's approaching the planet radiators-first, when it should be the mirror thing/debris shield (where I presume the lightsail is located) going first.
>>
>>80297413

you either buy a cryostorage trip or a cruise, why would you buy something that's 120 years of one then 4 months of the other? and why would anyone go through the exorbitant extra expense of designing a ship to provide that?
>>
File: Morpheus.jpg (71KB, 1279x548px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus.jpg
71KB, 1279x548px
>>80297545
>Morpheus
>God of dreams

POTTERY
>>
>>80292194

Stages of being trapped on an interstellar ship with JLaw;

>JLaw age 25 - I've never been this fucking happy, or exhausted
>JLaw age 26-30 - This is great, we made the right decision
>JLaw age 30-35 - Huh, I really never noticed how annoying JL is, or what an idiot she is, she's still pretty hot though maybe we're just having a rough patch
>JLaw age 35-40 - my god what's happening to her
>Jlaw age 40-45 - im in hell
>Jlaw age 45-50 - im in hell
>Jlaw age 50-55 - im in hell

etc etc

She's 26 right now and she's already looking a little propped up. She never did have that beautiful a face, just a killer body. Being trapped on a ship with her past age 40 would be pure fucking torture because she's going to hit the wall HARD, like Lohan hard, and once she does all that will be left is a bitchy unstable entitled idiot who has never had any accountability in her life. I'm talking about the real Jlaw not the character she played, but watching her 'act' like a genius journalist was about as convincing as the closing act of this film.
>>
>>80297430
>>80297576
If this is confusing, remember that this ship doesn't do flip&burn, it stays the same orientation throughout the trip. It speeds up being pulled by the lightsail end, then slows down being pulled by the engine end. The debris shield is always facing toward the destination.

It returns by doing the reverse - accelerates using the antimatter engines, then gets brought to a stop by the laser batteries in sol system.
>>
>>80297601
Why do people pretend Morpheus name was an attempt to be LMAOSODEEP. They picked the names themselves, in the 90s everyone picked OMGSODEEP names for their online personas. Everyone was named random obscure deity/mythology reference
>>
>>80297675
Holy shit is /tv/ still this butthurt about that leaked nudes case? She is beautiful. Way above average and though she may be no Meryl Streep, she definitely has talent for acting in commercial blockbusters such as this.

I don't believe for a second any of you nerds wouldn't tap that given the chance unless you're a fucking homo.
>>
>>80297675

When she walked onto the red carpet years ago in this dress that was the first time I'd ever seen her or took any note of her at all, had no idea who she was, hadn't seen anything she had performed in (movies or TV, didn't matter), I simply didn't have anything to go on except her in this dress and doing a short interview on the carpet.

She was insanely hot on this day at this event and during that interview, not "quirky" or weird but absolutely gorgeous in that moment in time.

Sadly, I haven't considered her attractive or even desirable since that event for those few moments, but the pics are still around.
>>
>>80297733
>an attempt to be LMAOSODEEP
exact definition of the Jewoski sisters
>>
>>80292194
How did Chris Stuckmann get a role in this film?
>>
>>80297773

>I don't believe for a second any of you nerds wouldn't tap that given the chance

Perspective bro, If kstew were in the same room I would knock her out of the way with my elbow..
>>
>>80292194
His life was pretty amazing. When he became irritated with Jlaw, he just needed to kill her and throw her out of the airlock. Then awaken the next girl and repeat.
>>
>>80297778
that is an incredibly boring dress. looks like someone just cut it out of a red curtain
>>
>>80297837
>kstew
You mean Justin Bieber in a skirt?
>>
>>80297773
>she definitely has talent for acting in commercial blockbusters
>commercial blockbusters
wow such a high bar
>>
>>80297886
She's still beautiful friendo.
>>
>>80297880

yeah kinda like groundhog day

second time he can fiddle with the robot so he plays ball
>>
>>80297886

it grows back

probably just for a role or cancer support stunt anyway
>>
>>80297883

And you wonder why you're still a virgin, I mean really.
>>
>>80292194
but then they'd be alone their whole lives. they'd rather just be together and have half as long a life
>>
>>80292220
It's a mildly better Pandorum.
>>
>>80297969

>don't like shit nobody wears except to their prom or at awards events
>you're a virgin!

if you keep throwing that around as an insult it won't even have meaning anymore bro
>>
why did the ship have functioning life support when everybody on it was supposed to be sleeping? is it some emergency procedure in case of a passenger waking up early? and if that's the case, why didn't it include freezing them again?
>>
>>80292220
it describes the ultimate life. in space - alone with hot super model - never need to work - just sex,food, amazing space scenery, and more sex. And for these reasons this movie well and truly holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>80297183
>This is middle school physics, friendo.
Well I never really paid attention in math at school, and as I said, I've been smoking weed for ten years
>>
>>80298077
I just assumed the ship was meant to spend a while in orbit before and after planetfall
>>
Is this the film where Pratt shows his butt? Any pictures of it?
>>
>>80298077
I thought about that, but then maybe it's just that the ship is so huge and cavernous that there's enough volume that CO2 buildup will never be a problem? And the coriolis effect would help mixing it up maybe?

Also nice dubs

>>80298377
Double seven dubs for Chris Pratt ass
>>
>>80298047

>if you keep throwing that around as an insult it won't even have meaning anymore bro

Maybe, but you'll still be a virgin so I'm OK with both outcomes to be honest.
>>
>>80298077
Because the plot demands it. And yes, we can see the ship's life support system come online along with all the other crap.
>>
>>80292472
Well if you think about it, the engineers were brilliant and probably did it on purpose. A hybernation pod should never fail so if it does it means there's a major failure going on and thus the person that gets awaken should find out what it is. It's somewhat cruel on one hand though, but at least 5000 people get to live.
>>
>>80292553
>They just flew by a star

Speaking of which,

>Arcturus (/ɑːrkˈtjʊərəs/), also designated Alpha Boötis (α Boötis, abbreviated Alpha Boo, α Boo) is a star in the constellation of Boötes. It is relatively close at 36.7 light-years from the Sun.[1]

If they were going at 0.5c and said star is 36.7 light years away, how come they went by it only 30-32 years after leaving Earth?

Really makes you think
>>
>>80300187
In the original script it didn't say Arcturus, it just said "a star". The director changed it. Fucking hack.

Once again proof that movies are a writer's medium
>>
File: QlWy1Yx.jpg (118KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
QlWy1Yx.jpg
118KB, 1920x808px
>>80298377
It's a body double. Pratt has a mole on his left buttcheek, my dad was his wrestling coach and told me.
>>
>>80300487
my dad works at nintendo and he says you're wrong
>>
>>80300487
Can confirm, gave him a blowie once in a bar bathroom
>>
>>80292194
YOU DIE I DIE

YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN
>>
>>80300487
I wonder if he shaves his butt.
>>
>>80292875
>there are just little pebbles floating around in the interstellar medium
back to high school physics you go young man
>>
>>80297413
Who cares if the society has changed? You understand they couldn't be debriefed on it anyways, right? Information can't travel faster than light, so if the ship goes half c that's still a 90 year round trip for a communique between Homestead II and Earth.

Either there was an auto message sent 45 years ago which would still be 45 years out of date or the ship sends one out when the passengers wake up which would take 90 years to get back to them and STILL be 45 years out of date.

Space is big.
>>
>>80297258
It is backwards, you're seeing the planet in the mirror at the front, those glowing red things are the engines facing the planet.
>>
>>80302852
>you are seeing the planet in the mirror
Yes
>the glowing red things are the engines
No, those are radiators. The engines are fixed on the same things the radiators are, but facing the other way. Look carefully at the layout of the ship. It should be approaching the planet with the mirror side going first, the engine module trailing.

And yes, before you ask, the exhaust from the engines passes by the payload.

Earth........Radiators-Engines------payload--lightstail..--->........Pandora

This is the orientation the ship keeps for the duration of the journey. The exhaust of the engines is towards Pandora, the radiators are pointing away from it.
>>
>>80302641
I assumed the debriefing information would've been transmitted from the destination, not origin, just like an approaching plane gets information from the destination CT not from where it took off duh.
>>
>>80302852
A shematic of the ship is in this post: >>80297576
>>
>>80303035
The destination is a yet uncolonized planet?
>>
>>80303059
Oh, I got it wrong then. When I watched the movie I had the impression the colonization had already started and avalon was just one of many ships that had already gotten there.
>>
>>80303121
>colonization had already started
In 120 years, the new arrivals would be getting the short end of the stick.
>>
>>80302641
>Information can't travel faster than light
Wrong. I knew your momma was ugly before she turned on the light.
>>
marathoning this now, 2 things I've noticed so far

1. this movie would work better if it were a maiden voyage never before done, that way it makes sense they didn't know about the fuckhuge debris field they were flying directly into

2. why would you let passengers have access to the cargo bays and dangerous areas
>>
>>80292220
yeah was pretty good
>>
>>80292382
this comment is racist
>>
>>80297222

Yep it's a great movie, but generally only worth watching once, because once you know the story, it's spoiled for a second viewing.
>>
>>80292220
waste of time
>>
A WHOLE YEAR!1
>>
>>80305742
I know, right. Like how did he even cope?
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.