[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>throw in my lord of the rings dvd for some comfy shire and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ring.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>throw in my lord of the rings dvd for some comfy shire and orc viewing
>480i
This won't do. So how are the extended versions of the lord of the rings on blu ray? I heard some stuff about fucked up color grading but never saw any examples.
>>
File: 1486729747440.png (345KB, 301x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486729747440.png
345KB, 301x683px
timid bump
>>
>>80288605
Crop out the massive cow tits and she instantly becomes a 2/10. It's amazing what fatty tatas can do.
>>
Extended editions ruin the pacing. Nobody mentions this, though. I don't know why.
>>
>>80287950
They're fucking green for some reason. The theatrical Blu-rays look normal, plus they're Peter Jackson's intended versions.
>>
>>80288669
I agree, it messes up the pacing in many spots, but I still enjoy it more overall.
>>
"pacing" is something only attention deficit autists care about
>>
There's a fan edit that restores the original colors download that
>>
>>80287950
I like it overall, everything looks fine to me but it's been long since I've seen them originally so I can't comment. The CG isn't as good but I'm forgiving on that.
>>80288605
Coincidentally this effect on the Mouth of Sauron is kind of embarrassing in hindsight since it's really just a warp effect and looks really obvious when he moves a lot.
>>
It's exaggerated. I went frame by frame with the various extreme comparisons posted around here and the rip I downloaded (which is I think about 100GB in total for the whole trilogy + extras) and the colour grading really isn't that hardcore at all. In fact it's barely noticeable outside of Rivendell's autumn look, and that one is thematically appropriate.
>>
>>80288763
t. Suicide Squad editor
>>
>>80288669
Yeah, I watched the fellowship once in its extended version, and found that it added very little and fucked up the flow. I wont watch the others for that reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.