[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a use for you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I have a use for you.
>>
>>80281550
Quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>80282315
he's big
>>
>>80282345
mhmmm
>>
>>80282315
Be very careful now
>>
>>80282315
Here's the rundown:
>East India Company bows to Delaney
>in contact with spirits
>rumored to possess psychic abilities through the use of coloured powders and muttering
>controls Nootka Sound with an iron but fair fist
>owns trading companies all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient Nootka blood line
>will bankroll the first trading posts on Nootka (Delaney Trading Company will be be the first trading post)
>own basically every gunpowder research facility in London
>first powder sold to the FUCKING AMERICANS will be Delaney powder
>Said to have 200+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the African jungles & Nootka Sound
>ancient African scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of grunting and angry walking
>Delaney owns ghost spies around the world
>You likely have Delaney inside your mind right now
>Delaney is in regular communication with the his mother's ghost in a river
>He learned fluent Swahili in under a week
>Nation states entrust their diamond reserves with Delaney. There are no diamonds in the Crown's or the FUCKING AMERICAN'S treasuries, only in a bag that Delaney has
>Delaney is approximately 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>Scientists pointed a telescope at the point of the mmhmmgah bang, this is what they heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwSzLYW9Qw
>In reality, he is a timeless top hat existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he has a use for us.
>>
>>80282315

A mary sue, that you don't hate, but still a mary sue.
>>
>>80282315
be careful now, mhmmm
>>
Why is every female character in this so fucking annoying. There literally isn't one that didn't piss me off
>>
>>80282463
Ah, the Sopranos/Breaking bad-effect
>>
Short lived but wonderful meme right here, lads.
>>
File: taboo top hat and red stripe.png (374KB, 460x490px) Image search: [Google]
taboo top hat and red stripe.png
374KB, 460x490px
>>80282417
>>80282463
Be VERY careful now, I see you in my dreamz mhhm.
>>
>>80282601
They announced a season 2 so it ain't gonna die yet
>>
Mhmmm
>harvests whores' piss
mmmhm
>>
*unsheathes karambit*
>>
>>80282463
I only disliked Zilpha. Helga and Winter were alright. Lorna is based.

I will be very disappointed if either her or CHOMLI die on the ship.
>>
>>80283114
cool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.