[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always wondered what actually happened in this scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1458784958524.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458784958524.webm
2MB, 640x480px
I always wondered what actually happened in this scene
>>
>rape
>rape
>rape
>with a capital R
>>
You just know she sucked Eddy's little pink cock.
She pushed him against the wall, dropped his shorts and with her thumb and index finger grabbed his flaccid penis.
She laughs at the size, then gently pulls back his forskin. He squirms, as its his first time doing so.
She takes her tongue, licks around the crown of his cock. Clensing it of smegma, building up from months of precum, accumulating from seeing Naz but never masturbating.
As she begins to suck on his tiny dick, she pushes the hair from her eyes. Revealing the lust. This causes ed boy's heart to sink, and he prematurely ejaculates.
"Aw so soon?"
She takes off her bathing suit. Revealing her neatly trimmed teen pussy to young Eddy. Her pubic hair being a small patch.
She makes Eddy sit. Gently tugs his penis until he starts to get half erect. She turns, her ass facing him.
She presses her ass into his face. Tells him to lick her asshole, while he fingers her wet pussy. All while bent over, sucking his now hard cock.
After 4 minutes of oral stimulation she turns, facing him
>>
She spreads her young cunt, grool dripping from her fingers. Eddie's young virgin cock hard as rock, twitches from the sight of her pussy.
This was intense. An older girl, a Kanker no less, about to fuck him.
She squats, slowly lowering onto his cock.
The head goes in, she lets out a moan. "Grab my tits"
Her hands in her hair, his hands groping her teen tits, she slides down on his penis.
They both stop, hearts racing. She rises then drops. She begins to fuck him faster. Eddie's eyes close as his hands make their way down her hips, then grabbing her ass. The loud wet smack as everytime she bounces on his throbbing member.
She's riding him, like the cowgirls of yore, how she had once seen her mother do.
>>
File: Capture.png (209KB, 562x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
209KB, 562x415px
>>80281939
>>80282104
>>
>>80282179
I know you like it
>>
File: 1431292194547.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431292194547.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>80281939
>>80282104
>>
dey fugged
>>
>>80282495
Shall I continue this titilating enchantment?
Part 6 contains marie, who ironically has a mouth sore.
>>
>proverbially drops the soap

it was rape
>>
>>80282179
>>80282495
Samefag
>>
>>80283010
>>80282495
>>80282179
Samefag
>>
>>80282104
Why did I imagine Ed reading this like he does his comics?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.