[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty" >the redditor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: rick-and-morty.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies
>>
>>80279036
if this show didnt have catchphrases or musical bits it would be much better.
>>
>>80279036
more like

>m-morty we have to go to planet sensitive sally
>th-thaAAAat means we're going to be dealing with anons
>OHHHWEEE Rick, not Anons again!
>Yes mo'ty that's right, anons. And they'll be embittered, and unambitious, and truly disgusting morty. But we need them. We need their opinions morty. Morty I've discovered the matter BENEATH atoms, and it will be compromised if these muh-miIIIIiserable faggots don't get a chance to squeeze another bad opinion out.
>>
>>80279036

Same threads every week
EVERY FUCKING WEEK
>>
>>80279036
calling it reddit makes you a reddit
>>
>>80279150
>mo'ty
that's the british pronounciation, the pronounce it as 'mordy'
>>
>>80279036
Maybe Rick will die and the show will get better.
>>
File: GxBvDrgO_400x400[1].jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GxBvDrgO_400x400[1].jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Name ONE (1) character from another cartoon that can compete with Birdperson.

Pro=tip: You cantnot
>>
>>80279036

You have to go back, Justin.

>>>/co/
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Reddit and memey
>>
I decided to actually watch this show instead of just memeing and it's actually pretty good, it's fun and enjoyable

I think it's regrettable that the fanbase has taken all the catchphrases and similar that are done so obviously in jest of the kind of shallow tribalistic cult/culture that grows up around every show pitched at the 15-35 y.o. demographic these days and run with it in exactly that sense, seemingly unironically. I don't know, maybe there's just too many layers of irony for me to process, maybe they're being cleverly satirical, but I doubt it. Either way it gave me a really skewed idea of what the show was actually like.

Anyway, I like the show, it's enjoyable.
>>
I want to test something here:

Harry Potter.
>>
>>80279036
yeah because your sense of humor is vastly superior
>>
I like Summer, I don't know what everyone's so mad about.
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (28KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
28KB, 600x397px
Hey my name's Matt. 22, studying coding. My favorite movies are The Thing, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Army of Darkness. I love me some Rick and Morty, Archer, and Breaking Bad. I can't live without my cat, my girlfriend (who's an avid gamer) and of course REDDIT
>>
I finally saw Rick and morty this past weekend. At first I thought it was shit, for a lot of reasons. About ten minutes in I started saying to myself "This is Reddit. This is memes. This is Reddit. This is memes." For the next 21 episodes I continued to repeat it, and that was all the show was. Roiland is one of the biggest hacks in the industry. It is nothing but a string of loosely connected memes designed to apply to the widest possible audience, the EXACT formula of Reddit.
>>
>>80281678
> 21 episodes
you watched so many hours of a show you despise

you are the true cuck
>>
>>80281573
too accurate
>>
>>80281573
He seems like a cool guy though desu
>>
File: 1397279799065.jpg (42KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
1397279799065.jpg
42KB, 411x381px
>>80281678
jesus what a dumb fuck you are.
>>
>>80281745
...but if he didn't watch it and formed an opinion he'd be called out all the same.
>>
>>80280133
RIP
>>
Name one show that isn't """reddit""".

You can't.
>>
>>80279036
…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|
>>
>>80282466
Undeclared starring Jay Baruchel
>>
>>80282490
That's a big willy.
>>
>>80281330
>I think it's regrettable that the fanbase has taken all the catchphrases and similar that are done so obviously in jest of the kind of shallow tribalistic cult/culture that grows up around every show pitched at the 15-35 y.o. demographic these days and run with it in exactly that sense, seemingly unironically.

Examples in regards to Rick and Morty?
>>
>>80282533
FOR U
>>
>>80282515
Literally has Set has Rogan in it= 100% reddit.
>>
>>80282533
4u ;)
>>
File: nodes_NdkAwbRV8R.jpg (144KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
nodes_NdkAwbRV8R.jpg
144KB, 680x680px
>>80282554
>>
>listening to elliott smith on jewtube
>scroll down to comments
>half of the comments are "RICK AND MORTY BROUGHT ME HERE XD SHOW ME YUOR MOVES!!"

i fucking hate everyone who watches that caca. fuck you
>>
>>80280133
>dan Harmon the edgy emotionless hackneyed concept side character

Uh, all of them? Your shit and your taste is shit, die in a fire.
>>
>>80282596
wildboyz
>>
>>80282691

Birdperson isn't edgy.
>>
>>80282661
That's a terrible tattoo in general, but I see.

>>80282663
Doesn't help that that fucking episode was awful and completely contrived in every way.
>>
>>80282719
He isn't anything m, he has no character you fucking idiot
His name is "bird person"
This shows dumb fans don't even get the jokes
>>
>>80282701

> travel around the world.
>whacky antics.

How is this not reddit. It is way more reddit then /tv/.
>>
>>80282799

Your post in no way disagrees with my post, why are you so angry
>>
>>80282663
If you're listening to Elliott Smith you're already a faggot though.
>>
>>80283344
True. I've been trying to listen to more manly cool stuff like Tool, NiN, and Slayer. Any other recs?
>>
File: 1466830637821.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466830637821.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>80279036
>am I cool yet, 4chan? Can I be one of you now?
>>
>>80279036
You're definitely one of the more autistic spammers on /tv/, and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>80282554
Rick's constant belching for one, except that's the fault of the creators not really thr fanbase.

In the original Doc and Mharti cartoons, Doc's burping was meant to be more offputting than funny, and it worked in that context because the entire cartoon was offputting and weird and badly drawn.

In Rick and Morty though, it just comes across as lighthearted and funny, which completely ruins it but people still eat it up for some reason. In Roiland's original cartoon though it was funny just because of how needlessly offputting it was
>>
>>80284209
>In Rick and Morty though, it just comes across as lighthearted and funny

I never thought it was inherently funny. Just part of Rick's character given his alcoholism.
>>
>>80284209
>it just comes across as lighthearted and funny
Nothing about Rick's character is lighthearted. Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1482367572013.png (196KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
1482367572013.png
196KB, 680x649px
>>80279036
Quality post friend.
>>
>>80279036
>watching a fart show for babies
>>
File: IMG_3216.png (153KB, 238x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.png
153KB, 238x334px
>>80281678
>About ten minutes in I started saying to myself "This is Reddit. This is memes. This is Reddit. This is memes." For the next 21 episodes I continued to repeat it

Anon that's really autistic
>>
>>80279036
>maybe if I shitpost enough pasta I won't have to explain why a book about a dead kike is full of inconsistencies.
>>
>>80284833
that's just old copypasta, newfriend.
>>
I feel liek I seen this thread before....
>>
>>80281573
its me :(
>>
*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>The /pol/turd turns his head with concern after realizing reruns of World Peace ended hours ago
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>The /pol/turd swivels his semen stained race car chair 180 degrees and is mortified.
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>The /pol/turds brow furrows, is this a joke, do they really mean this. All he knows is that he's offended
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The /pol/turd has had enough, back to magical school girls for him. He gets up to switch it off, yet trips over his shit stained briefs he forgot to pull up
"mmmm get schwifty"
>The /pol/turd can only cry out for his only form of contact for help, his mother. But she is busy getting BLACKED upstairs
>>
>>80281348
Why didn't the "wizards" just cast themselves out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>80279036
ur right this show is reddit tier cancer
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.