[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassin's Creed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (142KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
142KB, 259x384px
Just watched it and it was pretty good, why did the plebs dislike it?

it was pretty damn good, definitely good a macbeth vibe from the visuals
>>
File: shill the shit out of it.jpg (71KB, 930x580px) Image search: [Google]
shill the shit out of it.jpg
71KB, 930x580px
>>80275537

Shill thread successful!
50 Cents have been paid into your account!
>>
>>80275661
He's going to shill a movie that isn't in theaters anymore and bombed at the box office?
>>
>>80275691

blu ray release is just around the corner
>>
>>80275691

its out on Blu-Ray next week, Sherlock.
>>
The bits in the past where great, the bits in the present where all over the place
Probably the best video game movie thats came out since silent hill though
>>
>>80275700
>>80275746
>thinking anyone is influential enough to make 4chin autists to buy a blu-ray

pathetic
>>
>>80275814
>since silent hill
why do people hate this? it was average for the most part but fuck it has that creepy, nightmarish vibe the games have and that's worth a fucking applause.
>>
>>80275691
they expect one in the wreckage brotha
>>
>>80276016

The fact that some suit said "oh a father would never be this motivated to find their child, make the protagonist a woman instead" really burns my butt.
>>
>>80276016

because it's only good if you've played the video games, standing on its own it's pretty bad

the Warcraft movie suffers from the same thing
>>
>>80275700

>Shilling blu ray
>On 4chan

Epic

>>80276106

It doesn't really matter, the protag was just reacting to the setting 90% of the movie and the atmosphere was on point
>>
reminder that Armond White said the movie is ok
>>
>>80275814
>present were all over the place
The games were even worse with that though.
>>
>>80276266
Never played the games and I loved the movie. Decent cast, awesome graphic violence, the death scene where they burned that bitch alive in particular.

And

>Radha Mitchell

wew
>>
I couldn't watch Macbeth. Felt like watching a high school play.
>>
>>80276610
she's a hottie
>>
>>80276266
>because it's only good if you've played the video games

but that's fucking wrong, faggot

the movie is a poor reflection of the source material
>>
>>80277740

indeed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.