[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best next show to fill the gabagool void?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: somepulp.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
somepulp.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What's the best next show to fill the gabagool void?
>>
>>80271603
Mad Men
>>
>>80272262
Ignore this.
Mad Men is a decent time piece but the the story is trivial.

Go for something like the Wire.
>>
>>80272306
the wire is shit and the only place its praised is /tv/

thats because you cucks secretly crave nigger dick
>>
>>80272332
Well Mad Men is like House of Cards.

If you want to see politicans talking just turn on the tv
>>
>>80271603
watch it again
>>
>>80272332

Except it's one of the highest rated shows ever in the history of TV. But if you're so much of a faggot that all you would have on your mind while watching The Wire would be big black cocks you could try The Shield. Then again that has blacks and one talking about sucking a dick in it too, there's even a gay one that's right up your alley.
>>
File: Untitled.png (347KB, 867x487px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
347KB, 867x487px
>>80271603
I'll be there eventually too OP

>just started recently and almost done with season 2
>>
File: 1487911700542.png (423KB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
1487911700542.png
423KB, 928x522px
> PO-KEE-MAN CARDS
>>
File: images (49).jpg (15KB, 515x286px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
15KB, 515x286px
>>80272306
U wot m8
>>
>>80271603

>tfw in the middle of Season 4
>tfw I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and realize that I will soon have no more Sopranos to watch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.