[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: goldmemer.jpg (113KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
goldmemer.jpg
113KB, 400x600px
what went wrong?
>>
>>80269526
Script was weak and beyonce sucks ass. There were still some good bits, like the bit the guy from The Producers did.
>>
I actually thought it was better than the second movie even though Foxy was the worst girl.

Michael Caine as Austin's dad was hysterical and it wrapped up the series nicely.
>>
>>80269526
Nothing, it's the best movie in trilogy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4dzXYzQPI
>>
File: dutch_bastard.jpg (27KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
dutch_bastard.jpg
27KB, 400x244px
>>80269526
>dutch cheesefucker detected
>>
>>80269526
>There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
>>
>>80269629
>>80269660
Dr. Evil is unironically my favorite comedy villain, every scene with him is god-tier.
>>
>>80269526

It felt really weak, the sexual innuendos and puns didn't really worked mixed with the blackxploitation route they were going with. It just wasn't very well made, the only thing that carried the movie was Myers characters and Michael Caine in contrast with the other ones that had strong side characters that were funny in their own way.

It was good but really weak.
>>
>>80269722
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs
>>
File: 1429764046316.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429764046316.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>>80269790
>THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!
>>
>>80269577

Austin having daddy issues does make sense but I thought that conflict came a bit out of nowhere. I think they put it in because they thought Austin just doing spy shit was getting a bit stale, which it was but only because they couldn't think of any new fucking jokes.
>>
>>80269722
There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum
>>
It's not bad, it's just not as good as 1 and 2

Beyonce is hot but can't act for shit
>>
>>80269900

"Running the joke into the ground"
>>
>>80269526
The 70's. The 70s are the shittest decade
>>
It's on-par with the second and inferior to the first.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>80269526
I could've had it away with this cracking Julie, my old China.
>>
>>80271373
Are you telling pork pies and a bag of tripe?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.