[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just spent the afternoon watching Logan and Kong, AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170310_181156.jpg (4MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_181156.jpg
4MB, 3036x4048px
Just spent the afternoon watching Logan and Kong, AMA
>>
How did you get around the no singles policy?
>>
Is Kong better than that shit 2014 Godzilla?
>>
>>80268689

Friday is autism friendly showings :^)

>>80268706

Yeah way more monster action. Movie is overall pretty meh but the final fight scene is great
>>
So was Logan a total piece of garbage ?
Also any Kong dick in the movie ?
>>
>>80269112

Logan was actually pretty good for a capeflick, probably give it a 7/10
Had a few issues but mainly nitpicks

No Kong Dong on display although I could tell Brie wanted it by the end
>>
please can you tell me a summary of what happens in the entirely kong movie ??? im too lazy to wait for it launch on theaters where i live, i want some info especially on the monster/creatures that appears in the movie and how kong fight them and please, tell me about that post credits scene
>>
>>80269584

Im not giving you a summary of the entire movie but basically they go to the island, drop bombs to 'map'/ flush out Kong and Kong gets pissed and attacks their helicopters killing a load of Sam Jacksons men.

Sam Jackson intends to kill Kong with his military guys, Hiddleston and the non military just want to try and get to the pickup zone alive. They meet John C Reily on the way whose been stranded on the island since WW2 and lives with some native people who Kong protects from the Skull crawlers for some unknown reason.

The military try to blow up Kong and fail but in turn wake up the 'Big One' basically a massive Skill Scrawler who Kong then fights. He smashes it in the head with a rock, strikes it with a tree, hits it with a ship propeller attached to a chain then finishes it off by grabbing its tongue and pulling all its insides out. Fight probably lasts 10 minutes in total.
Only other creatures Kong fights are a giant squid (which was made to look like he was just hunting for food anyway) and 2 skullscrawlers in a brief flashback

Post credits is Hiddleston and Larson being held in an interrogation room where 2 other characters come in and show them some footage of cave paintings showing Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan and Gihdorah. Cuts to black with the Godzilla roar
>>
How do I find happiness?
>>
>>80269958
>Post credits is Hiddleston and Larson being held in an interrogation room where 2 other characters come in and show them some footage of cave paintings showing Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan and Gihdorah.

>no mention of the 2014 MUTOs

Fuck that, I don't careif they're walking flying staple removers they were at least original and you can't deny the "kissing" scene was the most emotional part of the movie, god knows neither quickass or anybody else outside of Walter white did.
>>
>>80268612
Why'd you buy tickets for both?
>>
>>80270184

Couldn't decide which to watch and nothing else to do this afternoon

>>80270361

Not today but I do occasional go and watch movies by myself

>>80270421

No.
Mainly elderly couples, the disabled and Chinese for Logan. Teenage boys and middle aged couples for Kong.
Actually the Chinese were annoying as fuck, one girl was on her phone the entire time during Logan and only looked up at the screen during the action scenes. China was a mistake
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.