[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did Gus kill Victor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: gusfringlospollos.jpg (36KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
gusfringlospollos.jpg
36KB, 650x400px
why did Gus kill Victor?
>>
>>80264788
4 a laff
>>
because he started cooking
>>
>>80264788
like i remember who the fuck victor is 6 years after this shitfest of a show ended
>>
File: IMG_5589.jpg (54KB, 306x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5589.jpg
54KB, 306x370px
>>80264788
Cops were already looking for someone who matched his description. And it served as a way to threaten Mr and Mrs Bitch. It had hardly anything to do with the cooking thing.
>>
File: 1414874592107.jpg (93KB, 642x575px) Image search: [Google]
1414874592107.jpg
93KB, 642x575px
He needed his payday too
>>
>>80264788
because jesse and walt had just fucked up gus's plans and he was angry, so he needed to take out his anger on someone
at the same time he can scare the shit out of walt and jesse and buy himself some more time to fix his master plan
>>
victor killed radio raheem
>>
>>80265256
Even tho you're trolling this is what normies actually believe
>>
>>80264788
Would love to be a drug manufacturer like Gus and make tons of money, but it's very illegal so I'm afraid.
>>
>>80264788
why did Jesse kill that dog?
>>
>>80265389
He didn't - it was a metaphor for whoever it was that he killed, who even remembers
>>
>>80265335
Just be smart, patient, and know the right people
>>
who's victor again?
>>
>>80265428
The Latino henchman of Gus/Mike
>>
Why did Walter watch Jesse's girlfriend die?
>>
>>80265428
The guy from the razorblade scene in the factory
>>
>>80265507
She was blackmailing him I think
>>
>>80265068
this. He also was a suspect though yeah
>>
Becuase hes a fucking idiot that cared about 2 gangbangers walt killed.
>>
>>80265413
Gale
>>
>>80265100
>doesn't remember the boxcutter episode

Lay off the meth, homeboy.
>>
people saw his face when jesse killed gale
>>
Why did Walt wear the hat
>>
>>80265898
He was feeling euphoria when he became Heisenberg.
>>
>>80265898

Not the answer you're looking for, but obviously because he wanted to feel like a badass.
>>
>>80265898
LARP as Heisenburg
>>
File: tyrus.jpg (52KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
tyrus.jpg
52KB, 760x507px
>>80265100

This. Tyrus was superior
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (197KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
197KB, 1200x800px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80265205
This, it's because Victor walked right into Gail's house like an idiot after Jesse killed him, got seen by a bunch of witnesses and essentially made himself a murder suspect. Cops were looking for him, he was bringing unwanted heat on the operation.

So Gus killed him and pretended he did it because he was pissed at Walt and Jesse, but really Gus would have had to kill Victor anyway because he fucked up royally. Effectively Gus was killing like three birds with one stone; get rid of Victor which needed to be done, send a message to Walt and Jesse, and then even get Walt and Jesse to dispose of the body for him.
>>
>>80265974
Well to put it bluntly they know he is heinsenberg, but that's not important. The important thing is the vent on the bottom right, did you notice how broken and misshapen it is?

This is to reflect Walter's inner self a flimsy piece of metal broken and unwanted. The paneling is also a part of walt, or reflects the wide and gray area his moral compass has taken.

I don't know if this is intentional or not but the kitchen area is the most important seeing how it's almost out of frame this is to signify that Walter is completely out of it but still holding it all together he just needs some TLC. BRAVO VINCE! BRAVO!
>>
>>80265898
The real reason is the actor Cranston had recently shaved his head but filming in the desert was making his skin burn. So he put the hat on to protect his head during scenes.

The director thought it looked cool so he worked it into the show.

True story by the way.
>>
That bitchy women was super hot tho (not the wife she was cunt cancer)
>>
>>80264788
rewatch it, dumbfuck
>>
>>80268177

>Cranston was euphoric of his own accord

this makes it much better t.b.h
>>
>>80265256
This. It was clear he staged it for Walt's benefit. Sorry to the normies who believe everything that characters say.
>>
>>80268337
LOL yeah fuckin right fuckboi
>>
>>80268177
I heard he was going to use his first paycheck to buy a hot meal, but decided on the hat instead
>>
>>80264788
cuz he's a nigger.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ClANUfxAM
>>
Why did Cranston put on his reddit suit and memed fiercely at the camera?
>>
File: lydia.png (824KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lydia.png
824KB, 1280x720px
Who here wanted to fuck the nervousness out of Lydia?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.