[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn. Colbert has been killing it lately. How the hell is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 17

God damn. Colbert has been killing it lately. How the hell is this motherfucker bouncing back so hard? I thought he was done when he replaced Letterman.
>>
So....
>>
So, President Trump...
>>
Trump is an excellent joke that keeps writing itself and Colbert is used to doing political commentary. The audiences need to laugh out their misery now more than ever. Colbert is in a great spot for the next 4 years (or dare I say 8?)
>>
Trump is a joke and gives Colbert unlimited material
>>
Very easy to do humor when your president is a doofus. I call it the George W. Bush effect.
>>
File: batiste1f-1-web.jpg (43KB, 750x479px) Image search: [Google]
batiste1f-1-web.jpg
43KB, 750x479px
Colbert has been awesome lately, BUT I FUCKING HATE THIS BLACK GUY.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHRIST. SETTLE DOWN! I'M SURE YOU'RE A GREAT MUSICIAN, BUT YOUR LAUGHTER GETS ANNOYING AT THE 1000TH TIME
>>
"So, today..."
*Crowd murmurs, already cognizant of what's to come, shivering slightly*
"President..."
*A rush, a tingle up the spine of every audience member, and every audience's member, like Colbert's hand has suddenly been placed gently on the small of their backs - they smile*
"Trump..."
*The audience giggles, they can't hold back much longer, the giggling goes on and on in waves*
"Said he had a huge audience..."
*Laughs break out among the audience, the humour has ignited a flame and it's begun to spread. They know what's about to hit.*
"Let's show the picture" - Picture comes up - again- of Trump's inauguration turnout. "Yikes!"
*BOOM. There it is. Thunderous applause echoes throughout the Ed Sullivan Theater as raucous laughter fills the air - screams of joy and mirth that continue unabated for the following three hours.*
>>
>>80261863
Political comedy only really works when there's a conservative President.

Colbert is in his comfort zone, comedians weren't joking when they said Trump was the greatest thing to happen to them in years.
>>
>>80262078
Trump is a joke, yeah.
>>
haha drumpf
>>
>>80262152
>LAUGH! THAT'S ALL YOU DO!
Yeah, because you couldn't elect anyone better than a joke.
>>
>>80261863
It is the same joke every single time. Trump is immature, he is crazy, he is bombastic, he is this, he is that, and the sky is falling.
>>
so....donald drumpf.......eheh
>>
>>80262170
I'm with you on that, buddy. America deserves Trump.
>>
>>80262152
I'd prefer if they laughed at him over legitimate stuff. Trump has a huge ego, get on him over that. But no, lets talk about Russian hackers and trusting the CIA who has lied to send us to war before. This is dangerous behavior, I don't even think Colbert believes half of it he just sees a window to make a lot of money.
>>
>>80262192
No, friend.

The world deserves Trump.
>>
>>80262224
Colbert attacks Trump on pretty much every angle imaginable. Seems like nothing gets past him.
>>
>>80262221
You gonna do this the whole thread?
>>
>>80261863

Colbert is capable of doing more than saying "Look ha ha he's a REPUBLICAN IN CURRENT YEAR XD" and Trump is an easy figure to gather material from. Honestly, if less "comedians" weren't so intent on being buttmad about the fact he's president, they would be working a goldmine.
>>
>>80261891
>The audiences need to laugh out their misery now more than ever.
You may as well try to empty a bottomless well.

"Biting commentary" is the only reprieve for a group that is and was chronically unhappy.
>>
>>80261863
How much are they paying you?
>>
>>80262303
This. Colbert is the one that's really digging all he can like there's no tomorrow. It's why Fallon, by comparison, is getting less viewers now.
>>
>>80262256
I voted for Trump and I have no problem with attacking him over the stuff he is wrong about. I never agreed with him on torture or giving the CIA the right to take suspected terrorist's phone records.

My point is, when you attack him over every single thing and claim the sky is falling it is going to get old. Fast. Then if Trump does do something monumentally wrong or dangerous and Colbert talks about it, no one is going to believe him or take it seriously. And if you think he is just insignificant, he has a lot of viewers and idiotic as they may be, some of them get their news exclusively from him and people like Oliver.
>>
>>80262370
>it is going to get old
When? Colbert's been doing it for months and it only seems to be doing him good. George Bush lasted comedians 8 years and he wasn't nearly as big an idiot as Trump.
>>
>>80262122
>Political comedy only really works when there's a conservative President.
Every American president is either conservative or very conservative. The merely conservative ones get called "communists" by the uneducated cousinfucking hicks that make up 50% of America's population.
>>
>>80262370
>I never agreed with him on torture
Torture actually works, though.
>>
>>80262399
>When?
When Trump becomes popular, which he will. This isn't some deluded Trump voter saying this, you can mark my words that he will not only win re-election, but he will go down as a great President ONLY because he will do an ok job and the last few Presidents we've had have sucked dick. It is the Reagan effect: Do nothing that is incredibly stupid, and win because your predecessors fucked up that badly.

>>80262443
If I tortured you you'd confess to killing Lincoln. It doesn't work. General Mattis said so, I believe that roughneck over your dumbass.
>>
>>80262152
>lose an election
>'win' late night comedy

you guys are gonna be sick of 'winning', believe me, you're gonna say "i'm tired of 'winning'" i tell ya
>>
>>80261980
I agree, the laughter sounds forced and weird. You can hear him doing his slow, half-assed "he...he...he" laugh way after the audience stopped laughing. And he only laughs at the jokes that aren't that funny.

Someone needs to have Jon Batiste start telling actual jokes, or just take his mic away. The awkward middle ground where we hear him laughing just to remind us he exists adds nothing to the show.
>>
>>80262370
Colbert is literally the Goy who cried Trump
>>
>>80262509
So far, there are no signs pointing to the future you're expecting and hoping for. But I suppose it's possible.
>>
>>80261863
You mean his ratings or the content?
I'm curious but sick to death of the shitty low blows to Trump and whining about liberal values. Old Colbert was actually entertaining not just a pundit.
>>
File: 2cat.jpg (3KB, 117x96px) Image search: [Google]
2cat.jpg
3KB, 117x96px
>>80261863
DRUMPF!
>>
>>80262509
>If I tortured you you'd confess to killing Lincoln.
If you don't torture with the objective of obtaining actionable intelligence of course you're going to get inanities.
>General Mattis said so
He said so because he's a fucking US official and he's not going to admit to endorsing torture or to knowing of ongoing torture. Or is it so inconceivable to you that a public official might say one thing in public while supporting the opposite in private?
>>
>>80262596
>he's a fucking US official and he's not going to admit to endorsing torture or to knowing of ongoing torture.

Didn't stop Cheney or Rumsfeld

Strangely, Mccain is also against torture. Huh, wonder why that is.
>>
>win an election
>still butthurt
>>
>>80262574
Both, I guess. Is he doing good in the ratings?
I got tired of Colbert and didn't bother watching him past the first week when he replaced Letterman, I only gave him a chance a few days ago because one I saw one of his videos on youtube. He's really been on fire for the past 2 months, at least.
>>
>>80261863

He was funny when he did a satirte on alt-right. Oh no wait. He wasnt funny, he was actually right, even though he didnt even know it, kek.
>>
>>80262544
298,000 new jobs created so far this year under President Trump. Harley Davidson and Ford just committed to building their new plants in the US (Ford's plant had already begun construction in Mexico). The signs are all around us.

Don't think I'm some idiot that thinks Trump is going to save the world. He won't. But he will be remembered as Reagan 2.0 and Obama's legacy is going to completely buckle over this.

Maybe had the Democrats actually used some sense, they could have been ready to combat him by next term. But seeing as how Pelosi and Warren are still there and their new speaker is a wannabe Obama, they haven't learned anything. This was the jobs election, that was all that mattered and that is why Trump won. The Democrats were completely senile this election talking about how privilege and women and other shit no one cares about.
>>
>>80261907
Epic bro simply epic. I work with a big-time television corporation and you're kind of humor is exactly what were looking for. May I offer you lunch, I'd like a discuss the opportunity of a lifetime with you.
>>
Even SNL is occasionally funny now because of Trump.
>Those debate sketches
>That Sean Spicer sketch
It's been a great year for comedy, if nothing else.
>>
>>80262620
>Didn't stop Cheney or Rumsfeld
Enhanced interrogation isn't torture.
>Mccain is also against torture. Huh, wonder why that is.
To keep up the cover that he was actually tortured in Vietnam and didn't just roll over on his buddies to keep Charlie from slipping bamboo up his fingernails. McCain is the biggest fraud there is.
>>
>>80262620
mccain is a lying neocon traitor rat who was never tortured
>>
>>80262669
Your gonna have to do a little better than that. You're mother would expect better from you.
>>
File: Bush.jpg (9KB, 150x198px) Image search: [Google]
Bush.jpg
9KB, 150x198px
>>80262399
>George Bush wasn't nearly as big an idiot as Trump.
Someone forgot W was a puppet that simply and I mean simply repeated what Mr. Cheney said to him.
>>
>>80262669
What triggered you specifically
>>
>>80262596
>He said so because he's a fucking US official and he's not going to admit to endorsing torture or to knowing of ongoing torture.
Top kek, you don't know Mattis then. He's talked about bombing civilians and slaughtering people before. Mattis doesn't want to not torture people because he thinks it is barbaric, he thinks it is a waste of time because it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>80262659
The signs you're cherry-picking certainly tell your half of the story.
>>
>>80262683
>enhanced interrogation
It's amazing you've remembered the exact terminology Rumsfeld was using to deflect on the issue 15 years ago. But by even the loosest definition it most certainly is
>>
>>80261863
He literally had that CIA guy on the day the Vault 7 leaks happened so he could deny that they're spying on every single American citizen. That shit is fucking proven.

What a fucking piece of shit Colbert. A complete shill with ZERO integrity. Fuck him.

BTW, I'm not a big Trump guy or anything. I'm just against the government spying on us and the way he made sure to give them a platform to deny undeniable proof was disgusting. He's an enemy of the American people. He should be jailed for that treason.
>>
File: 1484286102782.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484286102782.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>>80262335
fallon is a better man for it though. Hes at least trying to do something different then DUDE DRUMPFT XD every week
colbert is popular right now, like many others, because of butt hurt libs. Fallon will hold out in the long run
im not a fan of either one, but ill take fallon over everyone else at the moment
>>
>>80262756
Depends on how long Trump lasts. If Trump goes the full 8 years, I could see Colbert being big for the next entire decade.
>>
>>80262659
>298,000 new jobs created so far this year under President Trump.
Lmao I'd love to know what crackpot clickbait article you got that figure from
>>
>>80262689
>>80262705
I'm being serious. That was one of the most creative, intelligent, wickedly hilarious things I've ever read. The 'George W. Bush' effect.. brilliant. It's not everyday we see someone with such drive, such vision, such ambition. Tell ya what, I'm gonna make some phone calls, kid. We're gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
>>
>>80262710
>Mattis doesn't want to not torture people because he thinks it is barbaric, he thinks it is a waste of time because it doesn't do anything.
He doesn't want to cede the moral high ground in the hope that if servicemen get captured, they won't be tortured as severely as they would if the US was a torture-state. Mattis is a military historian with access to the uppermost echelons of intelligence...he knows torture works.
>>
>>80262714
>Plants that were supposed to go over the border came back to the US
>300k new jobs
>Air Force One price drop negotiated
Again, I'm not saying he is gonna bring us back the the 1950's prosperity wise. But the signs are right in front of your face that he is a lion among sheep. The people in Washington, including Republicans, are so soft. They weren't ready for this and Trump was the last one any of them wanted. They are actually doing their job now, which they hate.

Donald Trump was a brick through a glass window. That's why I personally love him. That's why the glass window (Republicans/Democrats) hate him. The country is stronger because of our President, under Hillary we wouldn't have imploded but it'd be the same old shit.
>>
>>80262756
So 8 years of w Bush jokes dominating late night was because of butthurt love as well I assume
>>
>>80262221
haha "drumpf"
>>
>>80262784
Lmao he's still trying to salvage it
>>
>>80262774
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/235-000-new-jobs-in-february-235916

Politico hates Trump and they are reporting this. What does that say.
>>
>>80262784
Your sarcasm convinces me that you aren't butthurt at all right now.
>>
>>80262262
Until you stop bitching
>>
Good, but I don't know about killing it. Goggins killed it.
>>
>>80262823
Actually it says 235k which is less than obamas 248k in January. These are just simple labor statistics and it's the same as we've been seeing for a couple years. Attributing it to Trump specifically makes literally no sense what are you talking about
>>
>>80262756
Fallon started making jokes about Trump too, I think he's going for that audience.

If I were him, I'd do the exact opposite and go for the /pol/tard alt-right audience. Turn into the "based" guy when I make some light jokes defending Trump.
>>
File: 1458166498649.jpg (37KB, 316x533px) Image search: [Google]
1458166498649.jpg
37KB, 316x533px
>>80262435
>>
>>80262869
238k*
>>
>>80262221
>a comedian having one single joke is okay when that joke aligns with my political views

How many (You)s is enough?
>>
So Trump
No wait did you guys hear this
So this week Trump, no really
This week Trump did thing
And that's all for tonight
>>
>>80262509
>It is the Reagan effect: Do nothing that is incredibly stupid, and win because your predecessors fucked up that badly.

Reagan was actually pretty awful. The reason nobody says Reagan was "stupid" is because he was useful to building the infrastructure for the oligarchy we live under right now. Why would the corporate owned media and various industries shit on the guy? He lowered the marginal tax rate from 70% from when he took office to 28% in 1986. If I was rich, I'd still be sucking the guy's dick too. But the man was absolutely awful for the middle class in America. It used to be that if you owned a business and made more than a million dollars a year (or whatever the cap was at that time) you had to give 90% of it to Uncle Sam. Most company owners said "fuck you" and reinvested that money back into their company instead. That's why working class people got regular raises in the first place. It wasn't out of the goodness of their bosses' hearts. Now there's no incentive to do that. Take what Clinton did with NAFTA and these awful trade agreements and companies just hire cheap labor and keep their money in tax havens and offshore accounts.

Trump is going to be even worse. If America doesn't wake up to how much he's going to fuck us over, then we're even stupider than I thought.
>>
File: 1443480258198.jpg (63KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
1443480258198.jpg
63KB, 498x336px
>>80262851
>thinking drumpf posts are specifically defending trump and not just mocking the tired formula of his comedy routine
>>
>>80262774
I'm not some Trump shill but everyone is reporting this, anon. Even people who had their doubts about his presidency are giving credit to the jobs he's created this quickly.

Just because you didn't vote for him (I didn't either) and CNN is constantly shitting on him (not for policy, usually how he eats his steak or his physical appearance) doesn't mean you have to think he can't do anything right. I didn't like Obama but there were things he did that I thought were good. Same with Trump. I like the amount of jobs he's created.

I don't know what's wrong with people that they're so butthurt about this. They literally feel like they have to just be negative non-stop about whoever they didn't vote for. It's like whoever they voted for does no wrong or the person they didn't is literally Hitler. Both sides are guilty of this. In reality, all candidates would've done things you like and don't like if you're thinking rationally but rationality was thrown out the window this election.

It's a real bummer.
>>
as someone who isn't an amerifat, i'd just like to inform you that the rest of the world is tired of hearing about your president

please get new material

thanks
>>
>>80262909
Posts like these honestly make you come across as triggered.
>>
>>80262937
Welcome back everyone
So Today
No wait
Today Trump did thing
Look at thing supporter of Trump did
And that's all we have folks see you tomorrow
>>
>>80262954
Yeah. My point stands.
>>
I agree with most of the anons here. He is funny and one of the best late night host currently. But that doesn't say much with how shitty late night has gotten. The main problem is that he attacks trump on every single little. Saying "drumpf" and "le orange man" for the 100th time makes any criticism later on lose value. Also doesn't help that he just brushes over or shills against serious issues like corruption and the deep state
>>
>>80262869
>when a dem is in office, it's thanks to him
>when a pub is in office, he had nothing to do with it
>>
>>80262968
Welcome to Show
We decided to stop
No wait, you guys need to hear this
Trump did thing
No really, Trump did thing
Ok, that's it for tonight
>>
>>80262978
I watched like 6 Colbert videos yesterday and he didn't utter the word "Drumpf" a single time. I think he called him an ugly orange once.
>>
>>80262996
Butt
>>
>>80263006
It's just a meme about people who just talk about trump non stop. Only Oliver is actually retarded enough to roll with it
>>
>>80263027
Welcome
So Today, can we bring up tweet
So look at this Trump tweet
No really, Trump, am I right
Ok everyone, thanks for watching
>>
>>80263050
Does John Oliver actually call Trump "Drumpf" on a regular basis? I know he did the one sketch about it, but is that something he keeps doing regularly?
>>
>>80263052
Hurt
>>
>>80262697
>implying Trump has an ideology
>implying Trump has a policy
>implying he is not being clownish while occasionally does what Bannon or Kushner tell him to do/say/read out loud
GWB lacked intelligence but he had some amazing people skills and the talent to recognize faces he only saw for 30 seconds years back. He seriously is a weird dude.
Would hang out with but shit POTUS:
>>
>>80263075
We're back again folks
So did you guys hear what happened today
So Trump
No really
Trump
Ok. That's all we got for today
Good night
>>
>>80263052
Actually Colbert is rather formulaic with his opening monologue. Joke=set-up+pay-off.
>>
>>80262934
What jobs has he created? People act like the Carrier thing was this big deal. Trump was gonna save 2,100 jobs for the company but he actually ended up saving 800 and 350 of those weren't even slated to leave in the first place.

Most of the contract negotiations and job investments took place during the latter part of the Obama presidency. We won't really see the job impact Trump has until at least another 6 months.
>>
>>80261863
Every single episode is the exact same. I can see why he's popular with liberals.
>>
>>80263067
Yea, he's the one who started the whole thing. He slowly stopping with it since it's obviously retarded at this point but during the elections 1 out of every 3 trumps were said as DRUMPF. He even had drumpf merchandise that he tried to sell
>>
>>80263067
It's funny Trump supporter are butthurt over Stewart and Oliver doing this when it was Trump who thought it was super cool to call Stewart by his real name.
In my heart he will always be Shitface van Clownstick tho.
>>
>>80263067
No. He stopped doing that. Probably because "Drumpf" is really lame and not nearly as catchy as the insults Trump and Trump followers were using to describe Hillary. Hell, and I'm a liberal who likes his show. But damn, that Drumpf thing is awful. It's so cringey when I see liberals use it thinking that it's funny or a "great dig on Trump". It's not.
>>
>>80263156
>It's funny Trump supporter are butthurt over Stewart and Oliver doing this when it was Trump who thought it was super cool to call Stewart by his real name.
Trump's real name is Trump, that's the difference.
>>
>>80263088
The man only sleeds 4 hours a day. He also has the extreme likelyhood of having Telsa's secret projects since his uncle got them and most likely left them to him in his will. There is a bunch of strange/interesting stuff about him
>>
>>80263109
That's fair... I just don't feel like anyone is giving him a chance. He's making moves towards creating American jobs and it looks like some good can come of his presidency but everyone is just trying to tank it.

The fact that there is a massive, unified, Soros funded movement against him which includes the mainstream media and all of Hollywood should cue people into the fact that he's trying to make some legit changes.

Both sides are just buying into shit SO hard that I don't know which way to turn. You have the left in a completely unified view that is so far off the mark I can't tell if they're serious sometimes (they certainly are, unfortunately). Literally ZERO difference in their political stance among shit tons of people and none of them see it as indoctrination. Political beliefs are never that uniform without it.

Then you have the right acting like Trump is the greatest man to ever live. I know some of it is reactionary to how retarded the left is making themselves appear but we still have no tax return and his shilling for Israel is concerning.

It's like the shitty folks in charge got exactly what they wanted. Americans with zero actual political beliefs or nuance in opinions. Just fucking zealots for one side or the other. Both are blind as fucking bats though.

Sad!
>>
File: cersei3.jpg (31KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
cersei3.jpg
31KB, 353x399px
>>80263209
Nice reasoning there kiddo. Now tell me how this is relevant.
>>
>>80263224
He also stepped up his painting game.
>>
>>80263242
Because Leibowitz had his changed. Trump was born with his, it was his (great?) grandfather that changed it. The dig on their real name makes sense with Steward but hardly with Trump.
>>
>>80263287
It pretty fucking common for entertainers to change theirs names. Especially if your name is as shitty as Leibowitz. There is 0 reason for Trump to point that out. It's neither funny nor interesting. I doubt Trump speaks of Angelina Voight or Veronica Ciccone.
>>
>>80263356
>It pretty fucking common for Jewish entertainers to change theirs names

ftfy
>>
>>80263234
>Soros funded movement
Source me on this.
>>
I'll be honest. I am already fatigued. I want people to sit the hell down and shut the hell up. Not even a shill or an astroturfer. I could just as easily hide this thread, but it's almost every thread this topic rears it's ugly head. I have a subscription to the New York Times, The New Yorker, a few other pubs, and I'm thinking of just canceling them.

Move to indict and to impeach, or resist silently for the rest of us.
>>
>>80262936
^^^^^^^^^^^^
qft
>>
>>80263234
Trump has no one but himself to blame. When he tweets stories he reads on Breitbart or InfoWars, he's opening himself up for mockery.
>>
Trump hype train & Liberals like to watch him to confirm their views, it will die down & they will talk about replacing Colbert again
>>
>>80263428
How long did mockery of George W. Bush take to die down?
>>
>watching talkshows in 2017 instead of podcasts
Are you fucks in your 60s? Or do you solely watch this trash so you can feel outraged at it?
>>
>>80263375
Even in the fucking post you replied to there are 2 non-Jewish examples for the opposite. You know that Tom Cruise isn't Jewish either tho, right? Louis CK? Stevie Wonder? Stop being delusional.
>>
>>80263455
>watching podcasts
stoopid
>>
>>80263234
>The fact that there is a massive, unified, Soros funded movement against him which includes the mainstream media and all of Hollywood should cue people into the fact that he's trying to make some legit changes.

But if Trump is making good changes, why would they be upset? Because they have a liberal bias and can't stand to see a Republican do well? It's not so much that they're pissed at how much he's kicking ass and that they need to undermine him, it's more that he's enacting policies that directly conflict with progressive ideas. Rick Perry wanted to get rid of the Department of Energy before Trump nominated him for that position, Betsy DeVos bought her way into government and is starting the process to slowly dismantle our public school system, and not to mention how deeply concerning Trump's ties to Steve Bannon are to liberals.

Immigrants who don't have citizenship are scared they're gonna get deported, Muslims are worried they're going to have to be put on some kind of registry, women are worried they're going to lose their reproductive rights. These are all campaign promises Trump seems intent to make good on. The fear is real and legitimate. Trump made a lot of enemies and sowed deep divisions that, to be honest, were probably already there but now they're impossible to ignore.

I'll agree with you on this. I don't really think the protestors are Soros shills but damn, the Democratic leadership is. I have lost so much faith in the Democratic establishment as a whole. They just will not let go of their big money donors. Jimmy Dore said it best. They would rather to lose to Republicans and keep the money rolling in than win with progressives. It's fucking shameful and every Democrat in office needs to be voted out and replaced with a true progressive. I may not like Trump but fuck am I ashamed to be a Democrat right now. Bernie should have gotten the nomination.
>>
>>80263455
>tfw political podcasts are more informative than the papers and all the TV news
>>
>>80263454
Nobody liked Bush, people will start to like Trump

This is the same as Reagan, people acted like he was the devil, but now everybody has fond views about him
>>
>>80263618
That's certainly your hope.
>>
>>80262509
>Do nothing that is incredibly stupid, and win because your predecessors fucked up that badly.

But Trump keeps doing stupid shit every fucking week.
>>
>>80263825
>But Trump keeps doing stupid shit every fucking week.
Like what?
>>
>>80262789
>He doesn't want to cede the moral high ground

The US lost that moral high ground fifteen years ago when they began using foreign soil black sites for torture.
>>
>>80262790
>Air Force One price drop negotiated
Buddy, it was literally this:
>Manufacturer quoted $3.5 price tag
>Trump says "I won't pay more than $4 billion!"
>Trump goes on Twitter to tell people he saved a billion dollars
>>
>>80263868
How about last week him putting out unsustainable claims that Obama tapped his phone?
>>
>>80263618
>but now everybody has fond views about him
>Reagan
In which alternative universe?
>>
>>80263952
He sent one tweet. The rest was media speculation and bullshit
>>
>>80263952
That's not stupid, though. Obama has been shown to wiretap foreign politicians.

Is it out of bounds for him to have done so to Trump during his presidential run? Nope.
>>
>>80262509
>Reagan was a good President by "just not doing anything stupid"

Open a history book. His administration was oozing of scandals, corruption and criminal convictions, there was the Iran-Contra mess, his idiocy created the savings and loan crisis...
>>
>>80263952
It's true though, Obama just claims he didn't know about it
>>
>>80264043
>>80264020

You're the President. You don't just publicly accuse the previous POTUS for breaking the law without any proof. It's slanderous. The President can't even order wiretaps, and you need to go to FISA court to get one, which just goes to show how stupid and ill informed Trump is.

He keeps humiliating himself and his administration with this type of idiotic behavior and each time it removes more and more credibility from his administration. At this rate we're not even going to make six months into his presidency before anything out of his mouth is automatically considered a lie.
>>
I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life desu
>>
>>80264115
If Trump wanted to he could declassify Obama wiretapping him right now if it's true.
>>
>>80264286
I doubt you met any masculine person ever, period.
>>
>unironically discussing politics on a board dedicated to film and television and feet worship of children
Stop embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>80264286
Robert De Niro and George Clooney are pretty manly desu
>>
File: de niro and family.jpg (213KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
de niro and family.jpg
213KB, 960x639px
>>80264430
>Robert De Niro
>manly
I hurt myself today...
>>
>>80264286
Where do you live?

Cause I work in a machine shop and 90% of the guys there are democrats
>>
>>80264263
Except they did go through fisa. During the election, they applied the first time under the whole Trump-russia suspicion. It got denied so they rephrased it and put it through again and it made it through. So far it's turned out to be nothing. Thr other problem was with him allowing the raw data the NSA gets to also be distributed to 15 other agencies. Now with the whole vault 7 thing going down, the cia is revealed to be spying on fucking everything and working against the new trump administration. It's pretty safe to say obama tried to spy on trump
>>
>>80264584
Northern Minnesota
>>
>>80261863
>american "comedy"
All these people are awful. Why are americans watching them so religiously ?
>>
>>80263495
>it's more that he's enacting policies that directly conflict with progressive ideas. Rick Perry wanted to get rid of the Department of Energy before Trump nominated him for that position, Betsy DeVos bought her way into government and is starting the process to slowly dismantle our public school system
This is why the "progressive" ideology makes no fucking sense and is just propaganda. There's no reason why the Departments of Energy/Education should be viewed as progressive. They're just bureaucratic institutions that bleed money and are largely useless. The Department of Education didn't even exist before 1980, and I'd say the state of education was far better back then.
>>
>>80263970
He has the best reputation of any president since JFK. No modern president is universally liked due to the deep partisan divide in the US, but the only one who can stack up to Reagan at the moment is Obama and he just left office, his reputation will diminish greatly with time.
>>
>>80261863
dude

Trump

lmao
>>
>>80264955
See
>>80264370
>>
Next week on Colbert:
Former director of national intelligence James Clapper joins Stephen to reassure the public that the US government doesn't unlawfully spy on anyone, and reveals the juiciest soundbytes from members of the Trump administration picked up using hidden mics!
>>
>>80261980
This is why I cannot watch his show.
>>
>>80265681
It's fucking disgusting to see Democrats become not only corporate shills but now CIA/NSA shills. They've become everything they hated during the Bush years.
>>
>>80261980
someone crop out the donut platter so I can make a crack addicted colbert pasta
>>
i'm amazed anyone under 35 still watches any of these late shows
>>
>>80265463
The Department of Energy is useless? Are you crazy? It helps fund research into alternative energy sources, MANAGES OUR NUCLEAR ARSENAL, and funds basic sciences like physics and biology. You're out of your goddamn mind if you think it's a useless bureaucractic institution. It's probably the single most important department of the government we have save for the State Department and the Department of Health and Human Services.
>>
>>80261863
yeah that CIA are the good guys interview was killer
>>
>2016
>COLBERT: S-so that President Obama guy s-s-sure is s-s-s-swell, huh?
>AUDIENCE: Boo!

>2017
>COLBERT: President Trump more like fuck this guy.
>AUDIENCE: Yay!
>>
>>80263454
You weren't allowed to mock Dubya after 9/11 or you were a terrorist.
>>
Next week on Colbert:
Samsung chairman Lee Kun-hee joins Stephen to talk about the cool new feature on Samsung TVs which allows them to record sound and transmit it back to the US government
>>
File: 123142123124123.jpg (52KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
123142123124123.jpg
52KB, 852x480px
>>80262889
>>
>>80262922
>marginal tax rate from 70%

I wouldn't pay any taxes if I was supposed to pay fucking 70% to leeches in Washington
>>
>>80262799
did you have a stroke writing that?
>>
File: 1485815904355.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485815904355.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>80262768
>If
>>
>>80262435

Found the Marxist SJW Eurotard.
>>
>>80265550
>we live in a universe where Regan was praised and Nixon was hated
>>
>>80261891
>>80261897
>>80261907
>>80262125

>"GUYS DID YOU SEE THIS COMPLETELY UNINTERESTING AND MUNDANE THING TRUMP DID? LOOOOOOOOL WHAT AN IDIOT AM I RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?"

Actually you're just butthurt partisan Bern-Victims with an ax to grind. No wonder you find this shit funny.

You probably also bust a nut to Family Guy.
>>
>>80266878
You sound butthurt
>>
>>80261891
Based Trump making Colbert great again.
>>
Why are Trumpters so assblasted?
>>
>>80266878
>Actually you're just butthurt partisan Bern-Victims with an ax to grind

Sounds like a nice little work of fiction you're working on
>>
>>80267441
Everyone is ass blasted

It's not even funny to laugh at anymore
>>
>>80261907
Then why didn't they make any jokes when we had 8 years of a nigger in office? They never even made fun of his okie doke comments.
>>
>>80263454
Basically until Trump got elected

>>80265725
It's amazing to see marxist inspired cognitive dissonance work in real time
>>
>>80267441
They're scared. They know that their way of life is dying and there's nothing they can do about it.
>>
File: C6Gcw5JWcAA98QO.jpg (105KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
C6Gcw5JWcAA98QO.jpg
105KB, 756x960px
>>80267441
>>80267719
Yes these trumpsters sure are triggered, with their cry-ins and rioting everyday.
>>
>>80266878
Why are you so worked up over liberals making fun of Trump in the first place?
>>
>>80267719
This, I agree and I am a white guy. It's clear that Latinx is the future as well as Syrians and biracial kids. To be against this is to be a weak pussy who can't acknowledge his own insecurities. Who cares what color or religion people are and fuck culture. The US is best land and everything south should be abandoned and left for the animals and we can all live here together. Whites are weakest and don't reproduce because they can't get laid that's why hispanianxs are taking us over and I can admit it as a white guy because I'm not a stupid Trump puppet.
>>
>Late night talk show host makes fun of president
>Every late night talk show host
>Every president
>Fucking ever
>Trump wins
>OH MY GOD I AM SO MAD HE MADE FUN OF THE PRESIDENT IM GONNA CRY ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY
sad
>>
>>80267888
>>80267719
>>80267441
>tumblr invasion
please leave cancer, I just want to talk about shows not have a political drama.
>>
File: LateShowRatings.png (55KB, 901x725px) Image search: [Google]
LateShowRatings.png
55KB, 901x725px
>>80261863
He's still behind Fallon in 18-49.

I guess old, dementia-ridden seniors think Colbert is funny.
>>
>>80267916

>until Obama became the president
>then it wasn't ok to make fun of him anymore and everything he did had to be defended and all criticism of him had to be called racist

Sad!
>>
>>80261863
Why doesn't Trump just shut him down? Seriously. He's the president and he's just letting this sore loser Clinton cuck make jokes about him every week. Surely Trump with his presedential power and TV experience combined could do something about it. I don't know how much longer I can put up with libtards on kikebook celebrating these shit '''comedians''' joking about our president. Have some fucking respect for your country
>>
>>80268566
THIS
>>
>>80268662
What would Trump shut him down with? He's been trying to "shut down" SNL for weeks now and all he's had is the same old, tired "Waaah they're not funny!" tweet in his arsenal.
>>
>>80268566
>fuck yeah censorship
>>
File: pizza.jpg (23KB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
23KB, 306x227px
Do you think they played dominoes on pizza together?
>>
>>80268437
>until Obama became the president

Stop living in your fantasy world
>>
File: IMG_0680.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>>80268566
>I don't know how much longer I can put up with libtards on kikebook celebrating these shit '''comedians''' joking about our president

Oh you poor oppressed conservative. Have a free safe space, it's on me.
>>
File: IMG_1308.jpg (53KB, 512x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.jpg
53KB, 512x599px
>>80262688
>>
File: 1392222998002.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1392222998002.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>80268566
(You) mean like the respect (you) showed King Nigger? Yeah, ok pal.
>>
>>80268437
Obabo got cock blocked out of the gate with Congress republicans doing anything they can to slow him down.

he had divisions between Congress and Senate that only grew against him as the years went on

Whiiiich meant it was time to slam that mf executive action button like no tomorrow

Now the democrats are trying their darndest to be the republicans from eight years ago but aren't likely to succeed
>>
>>80269189
This guy gets it
>>
>>80268437
100% bullshit you clearly didn't watch late night and don't know what you're talking about
>I bet you still don't
>>
>>80269159
Not him but McCain funded and supported terrorists, literally a traitor.
>>
>ugh how come drumpf is still president when colbert is DESTROYING him every night
>ugh but john oliver told me he is a poopy-head
>>
>>80261863

I wouldn't know because I don't watch it.
>>
>>80269258

t. little bitch

go fuck yourself, nigger.
>>
>>80261863

>and tonight we have the CIA talking with us
>don't believe all this proof that the CIA is spying on all of us. Trust what the CIA guy is telling you

Yeah he's totally killing it.
>>
>>80265725
Not only are they shilling for corporations,NSA and CIA they are shilling for china now.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.