[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blade Runner 2049 will be kino of the year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: ryan.png (1MB, 1306x816px) Image search: [Google]
ryan.png
1MB, 1306x816px
Blade Runner 2049 will be kino of the year.
>>
File: made_a_funny.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
made_a_funny.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
Ford looks pathetic in that nondescript """"costume""""".
>>
>>80261126
the goose looks like drake
>>
>>80261126
>goose
>kino
Only thing he's good for is making feature length autism awareness PSAs.
>>
>>80261126
It'll be just another overrated Villeneuve movie
>>
>Harrison we have your costume prep-
>Fuck off
>o-okay sir
>>
>Villeneuve
>kino
lmao. Imagine being OP right now.
>>
>>80261126
>Denis Villeneuve directing
>Roger Deakins as the DP
>Hampton Fancher again on the screenplay
>Johan Johannsson on the score
>Ryan Gosling as the main protagonist
>Ridley Scott as the executive producer

It's basically impossible for this movie to end up as a total flop, just can't happen on any level.

The least this film will be is mediocre, but there is no mediocre movie on /tv/, only "kino masterpieces" or "utter dogshit"
So it depends will it be closer to one extreme or another for a somewhat general /tv/ consensus
>>
ITT: Times you acted like the Blade Runner 2049

>get home after a long day riding around on the subway, staring intensely at cute replicants
>take off my trenchcoat and throw it onto my bedroom floor
>notice how worn the fabric is
>it's covered in rips and chinese food and still reeks of the time I spilled one of my piss jars on it
>pick up the coat and inhale deeply
>remember all the great times I've had wearing this classic trench
>put it back on, one last time
>one final bladerun
>stride mysteriously out of my room
>travel up the corridor
>step into my mother's room to ask her to drive me to the shops so she can buy me another raincoat I can glue cotton balls to
>my mother is on the bed, four fingers plunging furiously in and out of her quivering vagina
>she's shocked but too close to cumming to stop
>about to back out but the trench infuses me with the spirit of the bladerunner
>leap onto the bed and whip out my phimosis encrusted dick
>stab at my mothers engorged labia, ejaculating dark grey semen all over her hand
>collapse on top of her, whimpering "I...I've seen things you normies wouldn't believe... dumb frogposters getting banned off the board of /pol/... I watched cp spammed in tomorrow theme during gamergate... all those moments will be lost in time, like dubs in the archive... time to check 'em"
>take the coat off my face
>I'm actually lying in a gutter
>covered in shit and garbage
>my mom kicked me out six months ago due to my NEET lifestyle
>pop the collar on my crusty bladerunner raincoat
>point my fingers to the stars like a gun
>fire the gun and bring my finger to my lips and blow
>"See you, space robots..."
>tense my bowels as hard as I can and shit diarrhoea down my legs for warmth as I roll over for the night
>it's going to be a long 2049
>>
>>80261126
>a brain rotten DUDE WEED LMAO xD hippie fuck who is 30 years past his prime and has crashed his plane with a sole survivor 4 times already and an autistic fetal alcohol syndrome downie with a lazy eye and asymetric face
>kino
>>
>>80261126

I got a bad feeling about it but since it's Ryan Gosling i have to take the risk and watch it.
>>
>>80261167
>They're both replicants.
How has Deckard lived so long?
>>
>>80261223
>memeneuve
>memekins
>no Vangelis score
gonna be shit
>>
Ryan Gosling is a meme actor. Harrison Ford was solid 'A' List in his prime.
>>
>>80261167
real human bean starts playing
>>
>>80261167
>replicant
>ages
>>
>>80261259
He's a Nexus 6
We don't know how long they can live
>>
Well we're already deep into unnecessary remakes, so I guess it's time for a shitload of unnecessary sequels. I don't understand how fans of the original are excited for this, Blade Runner was more about its message than the actual plot. This is literally just a cash grab.
>>
>>80261304
Great contribution anon, very original
>>
File: 1231231233.png (76KB, 161x242px) Image search: [Google]
1231231233.png
76KB, 161x242px
>>80261126
Harrison Ford looks like a sad wreck.

But I'll watch it because i'll watch it since Gosling is in it.
>>
File: 1286150044930.jpg (31KB, 698x305px) Image search: [Google]
1286150044930.jpg
31KB, 698x305px
>>80261126
I never asked for this.
>>
>>80261225
>claps and steps out of shadows, etc etc
>>
>>80261272
>>no Vangelis score
This. That swedish cuck is ok, but a Blade Runner film without Vangelis is like Conan without the Basil Poledouris score.
They made half the fucking movie.
>>
>>80261341
Im not excited that its a Blade Runner movie

I'm just happy theres more sci-fi being made
>>
>>80261295
I swear he is as shit as Michael Cera or Jonah Hill.
Zero talent. One hundred per cent autism. It boggles my fucking mind how that fruit cake still gets roles.
>>
>>80261328
>>80261339
So why is he aging at a regular human rate? What purpose does that serve?
>>
How they gonna handle the tech advancement in the Blade Runenr world? Its been 30 years. Yet somehow i feel it will have the same tech from the first movie.
>>
>>80261223
It probably would if it didn't carry the burden of being a sequel from one of the most revered movies from the past 40 years.
>>
Gosling literally doesnt have the depth and gravitas to play the lead in a detective thriller. WTF.

Guess thats why its a buddy cop flick.
>>
>>80261377
They will use Apple cars and Samsung VR as product placement so people will know it's in the future.
>>
>>80261272
>>80261353
Vangelis is long gone my friend, he didn't do anything relevant in a decade or two.
It's the same situation with John Williams where they expected of him to deliver a yet another "clasic" revolutionary soundtrack for TFA, but he has lost his ability long ago.

And it's better for Johansson to do it because it gives me hope that the movie will have it's own artistic integrity, while respecting the original.
>>
>>80261304
>real human bean
>is a replicant
You try to meme, but you're not very clever or original.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (97KB, 853x340px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
97KB, 853x340px
>>80261126
>>
>shaky cam
>blue & teal grading
>le old mentor dies

Only thing missing is another Indy where ford dies and he successfully killed ALL his iconic roles. This time literally.
>>
>>80261328
the reason goose hunts deckard is because his time is finally running out and he needs to update his OS to Windows 10.
>>
>>80261412
John Williams was a strange case.
He peaked REALLY late.
HIs best stuff was in the early 2000's. (Azkaban, Star Wars prequels.)
>>
>>80261376
idk man
I just know the answer to your first question
I'm guessing untended synthetic flesh would deteriorate as a similar rate to humans
But Harrison Ford being old is the main reason
>>
>>80261444
New Indy is coming in 2019. disney already announced that for and spielberg will be back for it.
>>
>>80261167

Considering Goslings wooden acting, it would be perfect.

The classic ending would be Ford killing his "new" partner.
>>
>Edward James Olmos cameo

How would you react?
>>
>>80261452

Williams peaked with Star Wars. Its probably the most iconic soundtrack of all time.

Its The Beatles of soundtracks.
>>
>>80261455
It doesn't make sense. I don't think he's a replicant, but Gosling probably is. They're probably going with the original cut where Deckard isn't a replicant as canon, instead of the later cuts with the unicorn shit that alludes to him being one.
>>
>>80261478
I'd get my memes.
>>
>>80261444
>shaky cam
Show me one film where Roger Deakins used shaky cam, just one.

>blue & teal grading
The general public learned about the "orange and teal" grading a year ago and suddenly you feel like you know anything about grading, it's just basic color scheme coordination which was used from the start of the use of color.

>le old mentor dies
I agree with this, that's a meme cliche.
>>
>>80261478
Like I would react seeing a fat lady tripping and falling down the street.
>>
Ford looks like such a sad sack of shit.
Bored of seeing him, should just stay in retirement.
>>
>>80261502
Something being iconic doesn't mean it's his best work. He literally upgraded that soundtrack in the prequels.
It's not his fault that everyone hates the sequels. In fact most of the haters say that the soundtrack is the best thing from that trilogy.
>>
>>80261525
Harsh but true.
>>
>>80261508
>a year ago
You must be new here.
>>
>>80261427
no, it is the new unicorn scene. It is meant to make think
>>
>>80261548
The soundtrack by Jphn Williams and the sound design by Ben Burtt are the only redeeming factors of the prequels.
>>
>>80261126
What the fuck is Ford wearing. This old sack of shit should just retire. It's embarrassing
>>
You know what would have been better? Well except not making this at all. If they just had Gosling play Deckard.
>>
>>80261126
Well it doesn't come out for 32 years so that's a bold prediction
>>
>>80261126
>>80261167

2049 ISN'T referring to the year the movie takes place in it's actually the numberof the apartment Han Solo is hiding at. The movie takes place about 3 years after the end of the original Bladerunner.
>>
>>80261575
>are the only redeeming factors of the prequels.
lul
You've got a lot to learn.
http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
>>
>>80261609
Have Gosling play Holden.
>>
>>80261609
I just hope Ford dies in the first 15 minutes and the film to have it's own narrative.
>>
>>80261412
>where they expected of him to deliver a yet another "clasic" revolutionary soundtrack for TFA, but he has lost his ability long ago.
I would say it fits TFA pefectly. A forgettable score for a 1/10 trash piece of shit flick.
Williams saw what a piece of shit TFA was and gave it the score it deserves. He got paid in the end anyway.
As for Vangelis, he is still alive and only 73, so writing him completely off because he couldn't be bothered to give a fuck for almost two decades is a huge mistake.
He released an album in 2016 and he definitely STILL has what it takes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRwfEjOun5k

Also as capable as Johansson might be, he is not the right person for the kind of movie world Blade Runner is set in.
>>
>>80261690
Rachael would've died years ago.
>>
How come Harrison Ford's character is still alive? I thought replicants didn't live that long.
>>
>>80261502
>The Beatles
>most iconic
Most memed maybe.
>>
>>80261765
Scaruffi pls.
>>
hopefully the movie os good. i didn't really like the first movie since it was sort of boring even tho i knew all the philosophy lol. i just wish the movie had a little more action to it and kept the cool story that would becool. like you have such cool weapons like decker's pistol yet he doesn't even use it. maybe more shoot outs with the robots and i think the movie will make more money nad be more popular
>>
>>80261706
>Williams saw what a piece of shit TFA was and gave it the score it deserves. He got paid in the end anyway.

If he actually hated TFA (in every interview he says he loves it) he simply wouldn't have done it, an artist like that would never desecrate his artistic integrity like that.
Also just so you know, John Williams is doing the soundtrack for Episode VIII too.

>writing him completely off because he couldn't be bothered to give a fuck for almost two decades is a huge mistake.
Nope, that's a completely valid reason.
The new Blade Runner doesn't need a soundtrack which has to be as close to the original one, it has be completely standalone and support the narrative of the new one.
An homage or two is fine, but what's the point of making it at all if you want everything to be the same as before?
>>
>>80261797
I know this is bait, but Villeneuve will probably make it even less action oriented, there will be a few tension filled set pieces which the film builds up to and the rest will be mostly visual narrative or how normies would say "nothing happens lol"
>>
>>80261740
Ridley Scott is a demented, senile old fuck who needs to die already.
Philip K. Dick wrote Deckard as a human. The script writer of Blade Runner said Deckard is human. Harrison Ford said Deckard is human and played him like one.
A decade later Ridley Scott goes full retard Shamalamadingdong: "HURRR HE A REPLICANT DID U RIKE MUH TWEEST? IT'S SO DEEP IT BLOWS MY ALZHEIMER MIND

Villeneuve: time to die old man
>>
>>80261834
>what's the point of making it at all
I will just reduce your entire post to this.
>>
>>80261913
Same reason we're seeing this be made.

Nostalgia money and the 70s/80s audience is incapable of letting go of anything
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.