[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this expression meant to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (269KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
269KB, 499x333px
What is this expression meant to convey?
>>
>>80259023
She asked for milk chocolate, got dark instead.
>>
>>80259023
Keep lookin white boi. My pucci is for black dick only.
>>
>>80259050
Why is this a thing? Do women like making men jealous over racial shit they can't control?
>>
>>80259023
her butthole hurts
>>
>>80259072
Why would anyone be jealous of a coal burner that looks 20 years older than she should be?
>>
>>80259072
women already do this with penis, and betas continue what women began
>>
>>80259072
>Why is this a thing? Do women like making men jealous over racial shit they can't control?

That wasn't a woman, anon. You were replying to someone who posted very obvious bait that only an autist would take as a personal attack.
>>
Get Out has made it clear to the public that white women dating black men are literally just using them as a fashion accessory, to make themselves look racially accepting and like they're a good person, or are just rebelling against their parents.

Her expression is pure guilt and regret.
>>
>>80259072
>seriously replying to a troll post
Wew. Here's your obligatory (you).
>>
>>80259072
Yes. Women are fucked up sociopaths and will torment a man any way they can, and then expect no consequence for such behavior.
>>
>>80259023
That realisation her dating pool has shrunk to 13% of the male population.
>>
Could Jessica fuck up Luke Cage? I mean she is at least as strong as the stupid exo suit Diamondback was using.
>>
She's thinking "We're both super strong and invulnerable. Why the fuck are we wearing helmets?
>>
Those helmets are terrible for protection
>>
>>80259023
An inability to go back, once she went black
>>
>>80259214
if she burns coal to make you jealous shes just shooting herself in the foot

i was gonna date a girl, saw her liking a black guys instagram and making slutty comments

pumped and dumped her until she 'dumped me' because i wasnt committing lel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.