[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this guy is supposed to be L from Death Note J U S T U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: lakeith-stanfield[1].jpg (1MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
lakeith-stanfield[1].jpg
1MB, 4928x3280px
>this guy is supposed to be L from Death Note

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
we wuz weebs n shiet
>>
>>80257788
Any live adaption of an anime will be shit casting anyway. Black L or white L doesn't matter, just that he is autistic and has messy black hair.

Who would you cast?
>>
If they made a live action adaption of death note set in the US, I could dig a black Light. Imagine some denzel washington shit, sick of all the bullshit
But it doesn't work for L unless you're going for some magical negro nonsense
>>
>>80257788
Exactly what you filthy weebs deserve
>>
>>80257788
Anyone else fucking HATE nigerians?
>>
People who complain about casting for anime-adaptions should watch some of the live action shit from Japan.

They try to be as close to the source as possible, and it's fucking retarded. You have these Japanese girls running around with pink hair and prosthetic chests, and guys with autistic amounts of makeup just to look the part.
>>
File: 1478904527160.png (363KB, 747x476px) Image search: [Google]
1478904527160.png
363KB, 747x476px
>Live action Deathnote

lol who gives a fuck what color any of them are it will always be total dogshit
>>
>>80258063
some med person
italian, north african

he looks like that in the anime

>inb4 pol casts him as a nordid
>>
>>80258063
Idris Elba, they were close though
>>
he looks fine desu

it's 2016, skin color doesn't matter anymore
>>
>Nobody complains about them casting a white guy as Light
You realize that's just as much of a race change, right? Even in the Japanese film adaptions they cast L as a Japanese guy, and that was changing his race.
Light is 100% Japanese
L is 1/4 English, 1/4 French, 1/4 Russian, and 1/4 Japanese.

But you shits only get triggered over a black guy playing L. Pretty selective outrage, isn't it?
>>
>>80257788
I've only seen him in Short Term 12 but he was really good in that

I'm okay with this
>>
>>80257788
Easily the best part of ATLANTA. He plays autistic well enough to pull it off irrespective of his ethnicity.
>>
>>80258756
>that episode where he gets rejected from VIP and goes home and plays zoo tycoon
>>
>>80257788
>Hasn't even seen Atlanta

Mate he was GREAT
>>
>>80257788
>Cast black guy to piss off the weebs
Brilliant
>>
File: 1483299612337.gif (339KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
1483299612337.gif
339KB, 492x376px
>>80257788
it can kind of work.

he has a good face

if he had a different hair or wears a wig
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
File: l from deathnote.jpg (3MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
l from deathnote.jpg
3MB, 4928x3280px
kira is a bitch nigga and hates to lose
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.