[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: leon johnson.jpg (126KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
leon johnson.jpg
126KB, 500x374px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>80257374
He was legit retarded
>>
File: whitepony.jpg (57KB, 717x398px) Image search: [Google]
whitepony.jpg
57KB, 717x398px
>>80257416
more like the actor that played him was legit retarded
>>
>>80257374

some people are just assholes. But he was an asshole that got that angel shelly so hmmm maybe I should be a piece of shit so I can get that prime puss puss you know what I sayin playa playa yaaa bitch
>>
>>80257374
That hairline. I'd be bitter all the time, too.
>>
>>80257482
they did keep him pushed to the side by being in a coma or windom earle's slave

I just figured that, after the show got picked up, they realized he was a shitty actor and didn't want to give him screentime.
>>
>>80258043
I never had a problem with him in the show itself but fuck is he bad in the movie
>>
File: Shelley.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shelley.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
Getting cucked by Bobby is pretty rough.
>>
>>80257374
So does Twin Peaks gets any better? I'm a few episodes in but not hooked yet. Is the whole series about the mystery of that bitch Laura? How are they gonna stretch it so long? I hope it will be worth my time.
>>
>>80257374
New shoes
>>
>>80257895
At least he has a hairline unlike all those fucking hairlet baldies around
>>
>>80258572
>So does Twin Peaks gets any better?

No, it's terrible, save yourself the wasted hours and stop watching it.
>>
>>80258572
I'd say if you dont like the pilot thats a good sign the show isnt going to do anything for you.
>>
If you watch FWWM, you'lll see the abuse wasn't constant, it escalated due to stress over Shelly obviously cheating on him, the drug deals he was doing behind Hank's back gone bad and Laura Palmer winding up dead. Before Laura was dead, Shelly would even give him lip and didn't seem afraid of him at all.

After the Windom Earle torture, he still tried saving Shelly in spite of all she did to him and him having left her for dead via explosion in the sawmill before in a fit of rage. The truth is, he loves her and is obviously a bad boy willing to cheat, but a lot of his extreme behavior comes from him being unable to cope with everything in his life going wrong at once.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.