[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>>
File: 1487217804012.jpg (265KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487217804012.jpg
265KB, 700x1000px
>>80257029
Anya's belly probably calmed him down
>>
>>80258168
Literally this, he sees the self harm scars on her belly and spares her because he only wants to kill people who haven't suffered
>>
MARTHA?
>>
>>80258292
But the other 2 girls suffered a lot.
>>
>>80257029
Were you not watching the film? He literally says something like 'blessed are those who have suffered' and then sees her self-harm scars and leaves her alone.
>>
>>80257029

He suffered as a child and so did she.

He only wants to kill normies.
>>
>>80258326
The other 2 girls were sheltered preppy middle-class popular girls that would have made Elliot Rogers furious, let alone James McAvoy. They'd never suffered in their life.
>>
>>80258356
/ourguy/ then?
>>
12 gauge stopped him
>>
Why Barry lost control of the light?

And how is that Hedwig can take it at will and not the oldest/strongest one, Dennis?

What created a female personality, Patricia?

This movie left so many questions
>>
I don't understand why he climbs the wall the first time. There was no need for that.
>>
>>80259928
This movie is a setup for the S H Y A M A L A N universe.

Are you ready for shyamalan kino?
>>
So Unbreakable, Split, The Happening, Signs and Sixth Sense are all in the same universe?

How will they deal with 2x Bruce Willis? Will they bring that one kid who now is a fat dude back?
What are the ayy from Signs up to?
>>
>>80260261
>Will they bring that one kid who now is a fat dude back?

I'll legit stand up and start clapping if that happens
>>
>>80260261

Only unbreakable and split obviously
>>
>>80260321
>a kid who can see and talk with ghosts is not supernatural
>ayyliums are not supernatural
>trees who want to kill humanity is not supernatural

Yeah, right. That shit's all in the same universe 100%
>>
>>80260261
It's just unbreakable and split you mong
>>
>>80260261
can we not bring up the habbening in any thread ever again pls. Thank you.
>>
>>80260351

Sixth sense Bruce plays a completely different character and there's zero mention of an alien invasion in split while mr glass and David are obvious connections to Unbreakable.

Interesting theory tho
>>
>>80258292
>>80258340

Sounds dumb
>>
>>80260494
He literally says "THE BROKEN ARE THE MORE EVOLVED", the whole film deals with mental diseases and wounds and putting a somewhat positive perspective on it.

Shyamalan is taking the usual horror trope of killing everyone except the virgin girl and flipping it completely, where the sheltered and "pure" are the inferior ones.
>>
>>80260615
Yea it sounds dumb
>>
>>80258168
How do you pronounce her name?
>>
What would you do to show him that you have suffered enough?
>>
>>80262708
Show him my small dick
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.