[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best horror film ever made.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: kill_list-209687835-large.jpg (137KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kill_list-209687835-large.jpg
137KB, 848x1200px
Best horror film ever made.
>>
Err no
>>
>>80256234

No. It would be in the top 20 or so though. Real shame that Wheatley has gone on to make horrendous garbage like High Rise.
>>
>kill list
it was shit
illuminati
UK movie
>>
>>80256324
>>80256260

plebby plabbies
>>
>>80256234

Wasn't even best that year.
>>
why would you watch this when you can watch the wicker man??
>>
Have to admit that it was intresting
>>
>>80256234
I think it's the only good horror in years m8 but it's not the best horror ever made. The original texas chainsaw massacre and the blair witch project are better imo. Also 28 days later would be if it wasn't for the military part.
>>
Saw it on a film festival. It felt fresh but like half the audience didn't get it and lost interest pretty quickly.
>>
why didn't he just shoot all the cultists, he had an assault rifle
>>
Best horror film of 21st century imo
>>
>>80258187
pleb filter.
>>
Totally agree. One of, if not the only one, which left me with a sense of unease for couple of days. Cant think of any other movie that has had the same effect on me.
>>
>this
>the wicker man
>eyes wide shut

What are they trying to tell us /tv/?

satanic cults are likely a very real thing (eg bohemian grove) and Jesus Christ warned us of them
>>
>>80259633
Unironically 3 of the best horror/thrillers ever.

I used to be fascinated with the occult and secret societies years ago in my dudeweed years. I still think there's some truth to it desu.
>>
>>80259633
Satanic, wiccan or any other neo-pagan cults are just occult nonsense that people practice to feel special or elite because it had a history of stigma in the medieval ages. The very rare cases of Satanic cults performing violent or pedophilia rituals are met with appropriate punishment by the authorities.
>>
>>80259667
Historically jews were able to dupe goys into many types of cults and shit (eg kabbalah, ebionites)

Im sure that those rich fucks (rothschilds and rockerfeller types) believe in some spiritual satanic shit. why else would they want to live so long?
>>
>>80259698
>implying the system isn't based around satanic cult worship

You should watch Boys Town
>>
>>80259698
>The very rare cases of Satanic cults performing violent or pedophilia rituals are met with appropriate punishment by the authorities.

Good goy
>>
the catacombs scene are nice and spooky, overall decent little flick.
>>
>>80259716
>why else would they want to live so long
Why wouldn't they? They have everything except for time.
>>
>>80259757
If they dont believe in an after life then they would be ready to accept that it's all about to end and everything they did didnt matter

It seems like they still care about this world and their involvement in it
>>
Best horror film ever made is Fear with Marky Mark.
>>
>>80259784
What kind of backwards logic is this? If you don't believe in afterlife, you want to get as much out of your only shot at existence as you can.
>>
File: 1489144146675.jpg (25KB, 320x486px) Image search: [Google]
1489144146675.jpg
25KB, 320x486px
>>80259800
While looking like this?

While feeling like absolute shit?

Explain how life is enjoyable when youre a decrepit
>>
>>80259822
Looks don't matter, and he has all the medical attention money can buy. He probably feels alright.
>>
>>80259800
Also the funniest thing about what you said is that most atheists take the YOLO approach to life

It's actually usually Christians that demonstrate precaution and appreciation for their present existence

>usually
>most

Key words to avoid a fedora war.
>>
>>80259837
You're right but they're still preoccupied with hoarding and amassing wealth. For what purpose if it's all for nought?
>>
>>80259872
Do they even do it personally or do they have managers to do that? I mean, I don't know. I've never been rich. Maybe it's like a game to them.
>>
>>80259893
Im not sure. I suppose we can merely speculate as little people
>>
>>80259872

money and power is addictive, son. Also they have to keep their family legacy going
>>
>>80256234
Everything was great until the third act and the cheesy A Serbian Film tier ending.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.