[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Man of Steel the villain of his own franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: man-of-steel-1024.jpg (251KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-steel-1024.jpg
251KB, 1024x576px
>>
He illegally immigrated and brought some bad hombres on his trail. I say yes.
>>
>>80253877
Snyder, Goyer and Warner Bros. are.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>80253877

yes.

They miscalculated the film due to David S. Goyim.

Remove him and Zack Snyder and you get a much better film.

I'll let Henry Cavill buttfuck me, but MoS could've been better without Goyim and Snyder.

Also, Operator Meloni was based as fuck.
>>
>>80253877
I mean, yeah. Kind of. He was definitely one of the three antagonists of BvS, anyway.
>>
>>80253877
To Batman and government yes.
He works out of jurisdiction
To those he saved, he's a symbol of hope.
Something the people look up to.
Keep up with the story.
>>
>>80253932
Cavill is a bit of an anomaly. He's a good actor. I swear to god I've seen him be good in movies before, but he's just so fucking bland in all of these DC movies. I'm sure the direction has something to do with it, but I can't imagine he sits there watching these things and thinks, "gee, this was really the best I could do under the circumstances". Like the scene where he's confronting Lex on the rooftop. The way he says, "what have you done" sounds like he just sniffed a fart, not had two of the most important people in his life kidnapped.

The kicker is, watching "A Man From UNCLE", he comes across as the perfect Clark Kent/Superman. They need to bring some of that cheesy old school "American as apple pie" into the characterization. It's kind of needed for the character. They stopped doing it in the comics recently, and it sucked there too.
>>
>>80254114

>bruce, please. You have to............. listen to me!

He's also a really nice guy irl and smiles all the time. MoS had me fooled into thinking he was this big douchebad Chad of all Chads, but he's actually a sweet teddy bear. You know it has something to do with direction when absolutely none of the good guy charm he oozes at all times made it through.
>>
>>80253898
But he assimilated to the American way and chose to save us instead of reestablishing Krypton with Zod
>>
>>80253932
>anime girl

Opinion discarded
>>
>>80253877
Is the OP the faggot of his own thread?
Yes
>>
>crashes a drone and threatens a general telling them to never try to watch him again

yes, basically the planet is at his mercy
>>
File: nKb9sw1aYXdV5sGce61CrpCdY.jpg (242KB, 984x691px) Image search: [Google]
nKb9sw1aYXdV5sGce61CrpCdY.jpg
242KB, 984x691px
>>80253877
>GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER
>takes the fight into the middle of town and smashes through a populated gas station
>>
>>80253877
No.

Faora a qt is the villain and is still the best woman villain in a cape series to date desu
>>
>>80255449
>assimilated to the American way
He pretends to be an American and is a one-man sleeper cell. He won't even acknowledge that his chest symbol is romaji "S".

>chose to save us instead of reestablishing Krypton with Zod
He wants Earth for himself with no competition.
>>
File: 1488262612815.gif (799KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488262612815.gif
799KB, 245x245px
>>80254702
>but he's actually a sweet teddy bear.
>>
>>80255625
this, he only saved earth because his mom and his fucktoy live here

the premonition in BvS even shows what would happen if Lois died
>>
He's the Superman dichotomy incarnated: 100% american symbol but also an alien creature, forced to hide in plain sight because the world wouldn't understand what he is. The approach they take on BvS is actually pretty smart: if we remove our preconceptions of Superman (as the archetype of lawful good superhero), he is a scary figure, even without leveling cities fighting another alien. Our human powers, be it politic, military, economic, religious or whatever, mean absolutely nothign after the wake of the Superman. They would look ridiculuous even, like a child playing with toy guns. All those powers would try to remove the Superman, smear him and control him, in order to maintain the status quo.

Shame that the third act is a piece of shit and the editing fucks up the entire thing. They had a 8/10 movie right there in front of them
>>
>>80255625
I would do the same thing. If war escalates and I end up having to serve, I would serve to protect my mother and my gf. Why? It's the American way.
>>
>>80255625
fek off

Superman is the best
>>
>>80254114
>They need to bring some of that cheesy old school "American as apple pie"
This is exactly what won me over with the Captain America movies and anything else he was in
He was a good old boy
>>
>>80255554
its his first fight, cut the kid some slack
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.