[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were awake during a 90 year space voyage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: passengers-poster-4.jpg (184KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
passengers-poster-4.jpg
184KB, 1080x1440px
What would you do if you were awake during a 90 year space voyage?
>>
Well in real life I pretty much just watch TV and play viideo games and never talk to anyone. So I guess it would be about the same.
>>
I would never travel into space due to the deadly radiation belts surrounding Earth
>>
>>80253344
Redard
>>
File: neilarmstrong.jpg (34KB, 472x564px) Image search: [Google]
neilarmstrong.jpg
34KB, 472x564px
>>
File: pass.jpg (143KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pass.jpg
143KB, 675x1000px
>>
>>80253344
Do you know what the word belt means?
>>
>>80253436
lol
>>
>>80253278
chris pratt is probably the most handsome space astronaut ive ever seen i wish i could be woken up by chris pratt traveling 90 years long into space
>>
>>80253278

probably exactly what he did

I still don't see why the robot would suddenly out of the blue give up his secret, it should have been morpheus who did that
>>
File: laughing popcorn.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
laughing popcorn.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>80253278
write a better script than this shit
>>
>>80253317

This
>>
>>80254467
The popcorn should be going down not up
>>
>>80254344
Pratt said there were no secrets between them. Robot says "is that so?" and Pratt replies "yes."

Robot can't detect the social nuance and takes him literally
>>
>>80254562
It is going down though
>>
>>80253344

What is with this meme? It's probably the most retarded, and ill informed of the entire stable of conspiracy theorists.

The Van Allen belt, at it's worst, is deadly after many hours of exposure TO RAW SPACE. If you space walked for 9 hours right in the outer belt, you'd be fucked.

Inside an even moderately shielded craft, like a satellite, you pass through the belt so fast that you're far worse off getting a few xrays at a hospital.
>>
>>80254344
>I still don't see why the robot would suddenly out of the blue give up his secret

Did you even watch the movie or are you parroting /tv/ bullshit?

Pratt says "There are no secrets between us", Arthur doubles back the question with something like "No secrets?" and Pratt says yes.

He's a fucking robot that was just told, twice, that there was no secret to keep hidden.
>>
find a hot one to wake up and bang I guess
>>
>>80254605
You don't even know the difference between its and it's.
>>
Biggest unrealistic thing about the Avalon?

Just one Auto-Doc on the entire fucking ship.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.