[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What does this mean?
>>
>>80244938
Holy shit.
I thought Jordan Peele was the bald one.
>>
>>80245019
I came here to post this.
>>
>>80245019
>>80245067

Holy shit same
>>
He thinks that he's above most directors
>>
He means that the whooping and hollering sounds of the average nigger-infested theater are an intended part of the experience for this award-winning piece of shit
>>
>>80245019
I did too
>>
>>80245113
Beat me to it, was going to post the same thing sans racist terms
>>
>>80244938
Literally every director will say that about their movie
>>
>>80245019
This just blew my fucking mind
>>
>>80244938
I NEED TO TOP LOGAN. CAPESHIT CAN'T WIN
>>
>>80244938
It means he's promoting his film, as stipulated by his contract with the distributor.
>>
>>80245019
goddamnit. i'm glad i'm not the only one. i'm less disappointed now because i sincerely like the bald one and was pissed about his niggerly shenanigans
>>
>>80244938
Just means "go see my movie".

Also, have you guys ever noticed how a lot of mulattos have black-and-white profile pics? Like they're trying to hide the fact that they're a really light shade of brown?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.