[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (268KB, 1230x1118px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
268KB, 1230x1118px
He's not really gone is he?
>>
He will probably come back if his new NBC show fails to take off.
Personally I hope they have one more season without him and the final couple of episodes is Dennis coming back to show the gang a life outside of the bar, then they can all go their separate ways.
>>
>>80240187

Talking about a television show on /tv/ is viral marketing? Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>80239902

why won't americans just finish shows
>>
>>80240239
They'd rather die by exaggerating every character trait and spinning out of control
>>
File: .--.,.jpg (69KB, 378x427px) Image search: [Google]
.--.,.jpg
69KB, 378x427px
Glenn Howerton is the only one who's consistently been able to make me laugh through the past few shit seasons, with him gone, I'm out too.
>>
>>80240239
Money

>>80240040
>Happy ending
>The Gang learning from their mistakes
Are you serious
Dennis and Dee are literally smug neo-liberal stereotypes, they say and do things to make themselves feel good and superior to everyone else but they don't care enough to stick with it. As soon as he realizes how much work being a dad is Dennis is going to be right back in Philly
>>
He said Season 10 would be the last because there's nowhere else for the show to go. Being the best actor on the show is no accident, he knows how to play it even in the worst episodes and for him to be the one to pull the trigger means the show should just end at this point.
>>
That change of heart at the end of the finale really seemed out of character for Dennis

I mean he's the least sympathetic of all of them which is really saying a lot
>>
>>80241254
>Being the best actor on the show is no accident
Honestly the finale changed my mind on that a little
Dee and Frank were pretty hilarious for like the first time in the season which tells me that if they got better lines instead of just being relegated to the same shitty jokes for entire episodes at a time then maybe Dennis wouldn't be the only funny one

>>80241316
See >>80241211
He's going to be too lazy to do a good job and he'll rationalize it to himself with something about BJ deserving a better dad and then he can introduce them to Ben the Soldier or something as a convenient excuse to give him a happy ending
>>
>>80241316
Yeah, I feel like at no point during the series run would Dennis have made that decision, MAYBE season 1 Dennis but nobody else. I realize the character has been flanderized to hell and back, but he was never the kind of guy that would have made the decision to go with her.

It's annoying because they could have written him off in much better ways. I mean seriously is that all that the sociopath shit is gonna lead up to? Dennis is a TERRIBLE human being, a despicable person, worst of them all and his send-off is he decides to be a responsible adult and leave the gang behind to go live with some southern woman and his son?

WHAT SHOW AM I WATCHING?!?!?!!
>>
>>80241409
Don't get me wrong, they're all great actors and the only reason the show hasn't become unwatchable is that they can still make their characters funny. Glenn is just the best overall at making those shitty lines/scenes work for him. I do suspect that Dennis is the easiest to write for, being a straight man of sorts, so the others suffer more when writers can't nail the other characters.

>>80241495
They probably felt like they justified it with the Tends Bar episode where he said he does have feelings, which really fucked things up after all his character stood for as you said. Somewhere along the way the writers forgot to just be funny and original, not try and push 'schemes' and 'the gang' so hard every episode without actually writing a funny scheme or actually having the gang do things.
>>
>>80241495
>Southern woman
She's from North Dakota you kekmaster.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.