[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol, why is this nigga white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489047899272.jpg (83KB, 683x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489047899272.jpg
83KB, 683x628px
lol, why is this nigga white?
>>
Because Iron Fist is white.

I don't remember pc retards pulling this shit with Cumberbatch as Strange even though it was the same cliche white America goes to Asia and becomed a master of some mystic art.

Also, he is dating a black woman who runs a merc group with her half Asian friend. Plus his friend is a black guy dating an invulnerable woman.

Why the fuck do these idiots have a problem with that?!

Plus we can always get Shang Chi in on this too.
>>
>>80235230
because he is white le'ddit
>>
>>80235423
dr strange was overshadowed by actual whitewashing by tilda swinton's character
>>
>It's a story with Asian themes, the character should be Asian you racists!
>It's a mystical martial artist, don't you know Asians can play other things you racists!
>>
>>80235230
A better question would be why does he looks like a strong wind would knock him the fuck out...but i get you OP, you need to defend a shit show because...reasons...
>>
>>80235230
This looks like such shit. Look at how unenthuseastic his pose is. Its sloppy its shit its lazy. That isnt even iron fists classic pose seen in the picture behind him. Also couldnt he fucking be bothered to shave for the role? That scraggly messy beard looks like utter shit. If you cant grow a nice non patchy non pubey looking beard dont.

He litterally looks like a devestated wage cuck that just lost his job and hes wandering around the apartment pretending to do kung fu before be kills himself.
>>
>blackwash characters
>"omg yasssss, so progressive, deal with it white people"
>cast white guy in white role
>"wtf, fuck disney"
rly makes u thnk
>>
>>80235423
>>80235489
The biggest tragedy of Strange was wasting Scott Adkins as a mook
>>
>>80235568
>finally get around to making an asian marvel movie
>pick the one character who's white

Marvel had a good number of Asian superheroes to choose from, but they didn't.
>>
>>80235423
Iron Fist is a wop
>>
>>80235489
>Marvel doesn't want to put a Tibetan character in their film

Why?
>>
>>80235635
Because China
>>
>>80235618
>>finally get around to making an asian marvel movie
>>pick the one character who's white

how can it be an asian movie, if the character is white and fights in the US?

Was Batman Begins an asian movie, because he visited asia?
>>
>>80235635
because reason people believe is that if they did, the chinese government would not allow the film to be shown in china. And marvel couldn't allow that to happen because there's so much money to be made from chinese customers.

I personally would've just hired a chinese monk or some shit.
>>
>>80235711
no, you're misunderstanding my post.
I'm just saying that they could've chosen an entirely different character to make a series of to appeal to an asian audience. But they didn't, they chose to make a series about Iron Fist.

on the batman thing, I understand what you're getting at there, but Iron Fist is mainly a kung fu themed crimefighter. Batman is Bat themed crimefighter.
>>
>>80235974
Who says they're trying to appeal to Asians? They're doing the Defenders. It's not like they looked at their "Asian themed" characters and chose Iron Fist because he's white. Iron Fist is part of the Defenders
>>
>>80236242
Do you think the person you're talking to actually knows anything about this comic book stuff?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.