[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw Get Out last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0770.jpg (286KB, 1440x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
286KB, 1440x593px
>go to movies with gf
>only white people there
>bunch of blacks behind us talking through the movie
>during previews, trailer for YouTube Red movie about that tranny kid GiGi
>bunch of the black people are audibly disgusted
>movie starts
>aw no betta not do dat
>Yo man y'all gotta get out up outta there!
>cheers when the white people get killed
>cop car rolls up in end

I shit you not.

>COME ON REALLY? AW HELL NO
>black friend comes out of car, everyone cheers and claps

Not sure if it made it more enjoyable or not but I DID hear someone say "that's why y'all don't fuck around wit white women"

I liked the movie
>>
>>80234932
>that's why y'all don't fuck around wit white women"

White girls are cray cray my nigga.
>>
File: 1485598805200.jpg (226KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
1485598805200.jpg
226KB, 1200x798px
>>80234932
> going to nigger theaters

What are you, broke? I made the mistake of going to one once and a group of nigs were literally shooting the screen with a bb gun
>>
>>80234932
>>only white people there
>>bunch of blacks behind us talking through the movie
>>
>>80235004

Can you into reading
>>
>>80235004
This
>>
>>80235000
>blacks shooting the screen with bb guns
>white boy shooting the audience with a real gun
First one doesn't sound too bad
>>
>>80234932
what kind of cuck takes their gf to see this shit?
>>
>>80235546

The kind that has a girlfriend in the first place
>>
I dont like black people
>>
>>80234932
I give this movie a 9/10
Also when I went to the theatre I was the only white guy there, they cheered and spoke as if the people in the movie could hear them.
They made the movie even better honestly
>>
>>80234932
Can we at least agree that alisson williams is hot af and also the best actor in the movie
>>
>>80234932
>Not sure if it made it more enjoyable or not but I DID hear someone say "that's why y'all don't fuck around wit white women"

Yeah, this joke has been doing the rounds on white twitter. The ironic thing is that a lot of black women are doing it out of the same sort of jealous insecurity that leads white anons to post "blacked" and "coalburner".
>>
BIG
BLACK
COCKS
>>
>>80234932
>>go to movies with gf

Why You Always Lyin'
>>
>>80235841

>he thinks that it's impossible to have a girlfriend if you don't let a black guy fuck her in your stead

Typical nu-Man who loved Get Out as well as Arrival probably.
>>
File: 1462685079963.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1462685079963.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>80235228
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.