[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Rhapsody (2017)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: malek-mercury-cover.jpg-ok.jpg (140KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
malek-mercury-cover.jpg-ok.jpg
140KB, 800x400px
Will the Freddie Mercury biopic be any good?
>>
File: harrisonford.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>Freddie Mercury
>>
>>80234284
Are they going to show him doing those wild sex party's?
If not then its definitely going to be shit
>>
>>80234336
Kill yourself.

It should've been the Borat guy.Malek doesn't look anywhere near Mercury.
>>
>>80234336
Unironically this
>>
Why didn't they find a Persian or Indian actor instead of some fucking Arab shit
>>
>>80234284
No. The surviving band members are heavily involved, and they refuse to allow anything that makes Freddie or themselves "look bad." It's the reason the Sacha Baron Cohen version was stalled for years and eventually died - the band wouldn't accept any version of the script that wasn't just a PG-13 commercial for "Queen's Greatest Hits"
>>
>>80234284
Um... we're the champions.
>>
>>80234284
It's not a biopic it wont be about Freddie Mercury but about the band's recovery after he died, that's why Sacha Baron Cohen left
>>
>>80234336
>queen is too popular for nu/tv/ now

oh, fuck off
>>
>>80235364
Queen peaked with Queen II and Sheer Heart Attack anyway.
>>
File: hnggggg.png (183KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
hnggggg.png
183KB, 540x360px
>>80234495
I hope they show those gay orgies
>>
>>80234591
Fuck you May, Fuck you Tyler.
>>
I thought Borat was signed on to this thing for like 5 years?
>>
No SBC no watch.
>>
>>80235503
>Queen peaked with Queen II
I completely agree but all of their albums until News of the World are consistently high in quality. It really goes downhill at that point.
>>
>Queen
They have some good songs but their albums are pure shit.
>>
File: Freddie Malek.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Freddie Malek.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>80235946
He explains it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq-M4JA3fIU
>>
>>80236023
The only post-Sheer Heart Attack album that I can enjoy all the way through is The Game.
>>
>>80236112
He looks like a fucking frog holy shit, who tought casting him was a good idea
>>
>>80234284
If they try to include the lead actor singing, no.

I was listening to Queen yesterday and thought, "holy fuck no one can sound like that, it is amazing." Also, I hope not because of all the gay bullshit that will be spammed on tv. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>80234591
>they refuse to allow anything that makes Freddie or themselves "look bad.

Then it will never be made because Jews have an agenda they need to push.
>>
it will only be good if they hire this guy for singing parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dREKkAk628I
>>
File: cutest rami.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
cutest rami.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>80236259
but he's a good actor and a cute frog
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.