[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, why does Clint have such a hard-on for Asians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Clint.png (1MB, 935x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Clint.png
1MB, 935x1152px
Serious question, why does Clint have such a hard-on for Asians?
>>
>>80228394
>2 entire movies
Whoah...
>>
>God tier

White

>Good tier

Asian
Hispanic female

>Shit tier

Hispanic males

>Absolutely scum and ultra shit tier

the rest
>>
Because he hates niggers after they didn't like his Bird movie.
>>
>>80228417
>he hates niggers because of something I made up

yeah I guess he started to make blues documentaries because of pure hatred
>>
>>80228417
>>
>>80228406
>rest of his movies are about white people
>has two whole movies to focus on minorities
>chooses chinks for both

Hmmmmm...
>>
>>80228456
A lot more original to do something from an Asian perspective than more nigger pandering.
>>
>God tier

White

>Good tier

Asian
Hispanic female

>Shit tier

Hispanic males

>Absolutely scum and ultra shit tier

the rest
>>
Yellow Fever was damn strong in the 60s
>>
>>80228394
>Is this a Jojo reference?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-10-14/jojo-bizarre-adventure-creator-meets-clint-eastwood
Based Eastwood is a Weeb.
>>
>>80228456
>Japan
>Chinks
Slept through geography class huh.
>>
>>80228394
is unforgiven worth watching?
>>
>>80228695
Yep
>>
>>80228394
>clint is racist and values old family roles
>japs are racist and value old family roles

They just understand each other
>>
>>80228730
this
>>
>>80228455
Morgan Freeman is white
>>
>>80228729
ty
>>
>>80228695
One of the finest movies ever my friend. A film women will never understand.
>>
>>80228730
>and value old family roles

so old they don't even create them anymore
>>
>>80228842
fuck off Amy Schumer.
>>
>>80228394
He's pretty big in Japan I've been told.
>>
>>80229001
Is that a motherfucking JoJo reference?
>>
>>80230730

Whole JoJo is a Clint Eastwood referene you faggot
>>
Because

>God Tier

Asians

>Shit Tier

Everyone else
>>
>>80228394

Older Americans respect the hard working nature and traditional culture of most Asians. Plus they were seen as a worthy enemy on the battlefield during WWII, the Korean War, Vietnam. There's a respect two men have for each other when they both served in battle together. Even if they're the enemy.

It's a relatively new development for people to hate the enemy forever and anyone who looks like them.
>>
>>80232161

>Older Americans respect the hard working nature and traditional culture of most Asians

That's because older Americans are either retired or on the cusp of retirement and don't have to compete with them academically or professionally

>It's a relatively new development for people to hate the enemy forever and anyone who looks like them.

You're dead wrong.
>>
Because he's inspired by Sergio Leone and Sergio was inspired by Akira Kurosawa's movies
>>
>>80232348
>Sergio was inspired by Akira Kurosawa's movies

So inspired he plagiarized an entire movie.
>>
>>80232410
>le asians copy everything maymay

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>80232161
>new development
Ameriburger stupidity surpasses my expectations every time
>>
because they're allowed to be racist
>>
>>80228394
He's old enough to remember stuff like the Korean War, the Red Scare with China, Vietnam, etc. .

>>80232161
>It's a relatively new development for people to hate the enemy forever and anyone who looks like them.

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.
>>
File: Disney.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Disney.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
>shitty /tv/ regulars who get butthurt when the thread doesn't revolve around blacks
you nutjobs even hijack threads that aren't about niggers and still try to make it about them, just piss off, nobody is interested in your shit race except for hollywood kikes and the MSM pushing it and forcing it on others.

Seriously you can make a thread about ANYTHING, even let's say one about fucking vampires and THERE WILL be one faggot denouncing every fucking film as shit except for the one movie that features a black person i.e. Blade.

I guarantee you, make a topic about sci fi, horror and there will be samefags appearing spouting and preaching only movies that feature black actors.

Are these people payed to do so or something?
I'm starting to think /pol/ is right with the theory shills here are actively brainwashing people or just shilling new movies to create hype over nothing simply to advertise once a movie is about to hit the theatres as they need to earn back their money in the first weekend.
>>
giving shit about what subhuman Americuck think lmao
>>
>>80228456
First movie he directed that didn't star himself was about a black jazz musician you fucking dummy
>>
>>80228695
one of the best movies from eastwood, probably the best in my opinion
>>
File: jap.jpg (68KB, 379x413px) Image search: [Google]
jap.jpg
68KB, 379x413px
>>80228394
Japs are honorary aryans
>>
>>80232161
Trumpcucks, everyone.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.