[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Longest time you sat watching movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I watched Nymphomaniac Vol I Director's cut, Nymphomaniac Vol II Director's cut, Kingdom of Heaven Director's cut all in one day.
Around 9 hours in one setting only interrupted by bathroom & grabbing food to eat in front of the movie breaks.
>>
I think I've done four movies in the theatre in one day, so around 8 hours.
>>
>>80225122
Remember the name of any of the 4?
>>
On oxy from having my wisdom teeth out I watched all the extended lotr movies. I think that's like 12 hours
>>
I watched nymphomaniac movies twice, not sure why.
>>
Did a marathon of all three Hobbit movies and all three LOTR movies with 3 of my friends. Was a bit brutal but felt satisfying in the end.
>>
>>80225234
So did I.
>>
Watched all LOTR Extended cuts in one sitting.
About 11-12h of stuff.
>>
File: 1487851979948.jpg (97KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1487851979948.jpg
97KB, 500x746px
>>80225169
In 1998 for their 75th Anniversary, Warner Brothers had new prints made of several of their notable films from each decade of their existence, from the 1930s to the 90s. My local theatre didn't show all of the films, but I saw everything they showed and I think I saw Days of Wine & Roses, Bullitt, Bonnie & Clyde and The Wild Bunch all on the same day; the first two in the afternoon and the latter two in the evening. It was quite a week, I skipped school to see everything.
>>
>>80225257
Are you guys still friends after that?
>>
>>80225257
Yeah I did the theatrical LOTR trilogy a time the Astor in Melbourne. They've done the extended trilogy and theatrical 6 movie marathon with Hobbit but I'd never sit in those fucking seats again for anything more than a double feature
>>
I went and saw the Revenant then the Hateful Eight back-to-back in theaters on a day. So that's 2hrs 36mins + 3hrs 7mins with a 30 break inbetween.
>>
>>80225308
Done theatrical LOTR twice in two different marathons like 7 & 10 years ago
>>
LOTR extended versions marathon (before The Hobbit movies were made).

It was a streaming some anon did here, a bunch of 5 - 8 anons enjoyed the trilogy that day. It was fun.
>>
>>80225288
Yes. Though we all go to different colleges now (or in one case the Marines). Feels not good.
>>
>>80224966
I watched Cave of Forgotten Dreams, 10 Cloverfield Lane, You Only Live Twice, The Eye, and Crocodile Dundee the other weekend in one sitting.
>>
>>80224966
My dad used to take me to the movies all day on one ticket back when security was more lax

Don't remember any of the specific movies
>>
>>80225308
Ahh good old Astor. Miss that place. It's been shut down for ages now right?
>>
Watched Crystal Lake Memories (7.5 hrs) and Never Sleep Again (4 hrs plus 4 hrs of bonus) in one sitting.
>>
>>80224966
Did all Nolan films in a day except like 2. This was just before TDKR came out.
>>
7 hours Curzon screening of Satantango
>>
File: 250px-RoseRedDVD.jpg (20KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
250px-RoseRedDVD.jpg
20KB, 250x351px
>>80224966
All parts i think its around 5 hours in 1 setting only interrupted by bathroom & grabbing food
>>
whole library of watchmojo before passing out on codeine
>>
>>80225790
was thinking about seeing that. Is it good?
>>
The 8 hour cut of The Godfather 1 & 2.
>>
>>80225685

Still kicking but barely. Had Pulp Fiction tonight.

They've got the 'Middle-Earth' marathon this Sunday starting at 11.
>>
I watched the whole of the world at war over a weekend once. That's about 30 hours of TV.
>>
>>80225482
It'll probably be awkward when he visits you from the military. You'll most likely end up having sex. After that you are not likely to ever see him again. You will tell him happy birthday on the appropriate day of the year and talk about how you should see each other when you're in town. You agree that sounds great. You might visit his town a few months later and not call him. This is how it will be.
>>
4 Hours for one movie (Lawrence of Arabia)

Binge watching? Movies specifically? My best would be LotR movies, but I take breaks
>>
I watched the Shoah documentary in one day, which is about 10 hours

Also in one day, the documentary Tie Xi Qu, which is about 9 hours
>>
File: nic cage vampire.jpg (28KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
nic cage vampire.jpg
28KB, 375x523px
>>80224966
You've watched more movies than tv does in two months

Most people here shitpost constantly.

AS for me I watched solomon kane, bad liutenant, face off and lord of war all in one go

I honestly don't really do multiple-movie marathons because it feels like I'm watering down the feelings and thought I had for a movie, since they get overlapped by another one that's completely different.

I always take a day or two ''refraction'' period so I can move on to the next film.
>>
File: 20669120.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
20669120.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>80224966
Probably seeing The Passion on blu-ray.
Saw it first without subtitles, then again with subtitles, then again with each audio commentary track, and there are at least three of them, if not, about five, or so.
So, quite a while I stood, but I really enjoy that film for some reason that's inexplicable to me.
I'm entirely irreligious, so it isn't anything like that.
I just adore almost everything about it.
Mel Gibson weaved together such a fantastic film.
Well done, you racist, sexist, misogynistic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic, fascistic, white nationalistic/supremacistic, bigoted, but still brilliant bastard.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.