[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That shit fuck! Beckons me to the city only to spurn me like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Batiatus.jpg (34KB, 338x254px) Image search: [Google]
Batiatus.jpg
34KB, 338x254px
That shit fuck! Beckons me to the city only to spurn me like a thin wasted whore. Once again the gods spread the cheeks and ram cock in fucking ass!
>>
>>80224785

I didn't want him to die, even if he did a lot of bad things.
>>
>>80224814
Yeah, iktf
>>
>>80224814
He was also an underdog in a lot of ways. We wanted to see him win with his things.You want him to win everything except versus Spartacus.
>>
>>80224814
the prequel season was a godsend because we get to see more of him

such a good character
>>
Based Batiatus was the best character in the whole show.
Likable asshole done right.
>>
>>80224941
It's been years for me but I've only seen Gods of the Arena.
How would you briefly rate the other seasons without spoilers?
>>
>>80224905

Yeah once he stopped being the underdog though the sword of damocles started to drop.

RIP in peace baby..
>>
File: ohnoes.jpg (21KB, 403x387px) Image search: [Google]
ohnoes.jpg
21KB, 403x387px
>>80224994
Vengeance - 7/10
It has a somewhat rough start and it's hard to get used to Spartacus' new actor. However the Roman side ends up being the most entertaining, especially in the later half when things start to pick up. Episode 5 and 10 are really good in particular.
War of the Damned - 8/10
A lot of good new characters on the Roman side, Spartacus' new actor really steps into the role and it has several genuinely 10/10 episodes. There's some weird plot lines and missed opportunities that hold it back though. Probably has my favorite series finale of all time.
>>
Jupiter's cock!
>>
>>80224785
Why was this show so much better than GoT?
>>
>>80225583

it didn't overstay its welcome and when it was here it was entertaining as fuck, S1 admittedly has its issues but the Pit episode kicks it into overdrive and doesn't stop.
>>
>>80224814
The actor's performance of this character was a central pillar of the show
>>
>>80224994
Have you seen blood and sand?
>>
>>80225499
TULLIUS'S COCK
>>80226589
No I haven't.
>>
>>80226815
Watch it, my nigga. First few episodes go a bit crazy with the 300-esque effects, but it gets really good as it goes along.
>>
>>80224785
Words fall from mouth like shit from ass
>>
>>80226815
Blood and sand was prime season for me, what a roller coaster, also sad about Andy
>>
>>80227195
That is not his name!!! Fuck!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.