[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that this is a confirmed flop, can we safely say that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
now that this is a confirmed flop, can we safely say that the end of white capeshit is upon us?
>>
White cape shit ended with Black Panther. Boseman is black or did you forget?
>>
>>80223502
but this is the first true MCU failure and it stars a white lead and was the center of some SJW controversy

will any new projects starring white males ever come to fruition now? doubtful. it's safer nowadays to go with a minority
>>
>>80223502
BP will flop.

The age of cinema is simply over. You could make the best film ever and in today's day and age, it would still bomb at the office.
>>
>>80224714
blame inflated ticket prices and a majority of movies being bad.
>>
>>80223468
God I hope so, this shit looks awful
>>
>>80223468
>now that this is a confirmed flop
when did this happen?
>>
>>80223502
>muh white lolocaust
>niggas are why i'm a virgin
Do you ever stop embarrassing yourself?
>>
>>80223468
I wasn't going to care too much for the story but was hoping for some decent fight scenes. After the clip they released of the asian girl fighting in that cage I was sorely disappointed I mean come the fuck Daredevil has some good shit but that was awful and slow. Then the reviews come out saying all the fights are like that which really sucks.
>>
>>80224884
Daredevil had phenomenal fight scenes what are you talking about.
>>
It's not even out yet and will probably do well also this is really low energy race baiting.
>>
>>80224949
That's exactly what he said, you illiterate cunt.
In any case, all reviews point to a lack of fighting in a series about iron fucking fist. This has been going on since Jessica Jones with some retardedly awful fight scenes, which extended to Luke Cage. I wonder if they fired their choreographer or something. S3 of DD better not be in the same vein.
>>
>>80224949
Baby-tier bait
>>
>>80224996
He said it was awful and slow which is wrong.
>>
>>80224996
Maybe they don't want fighting to be a main attraction and want to focus on drama instead.
>>
>>80225049
But it's Iron Fist.
>>
>>80225069
Not saying it's the right thing to do but apparently that's what the director wants from what I've read in reviews.
>>
>>80225090
The director sounds like nincompoop.
>>
>>80224996
It made sense for JJ and lc to not have daredevil style choreography, they were brawlers with super powers hitting normal people, lc especially is shown to be actively trying not to hurt/kill people with his strength.

But yeah if iron fist isn't approaching daredevil quality action then they done fucked up.
>>
File: Gn6MniS.gif (2MB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
Gn6MniS.gif
2MB, 400x169px
>>80225069
confirmed - JREF helped Marvel's netflix division set up the first six episodes far in pre-production based on events involving Idris Elba's casting in thor - specifically for critic-proofing and career-killing.
>MFW a LOT of reviewers just got set up to be fired.
>>
File: Carlos_ithh01.jpg (17KB, 378x257px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_ithh01.jpg
17KB, 378x257px
>>80225148
I worry about the Punisher show now, Bernthal killed it as Frank, but if they focus on the "drama" instead of Frank murdering people, it's going to be a punishment to watch.
>>
File: olawd.png (13KB, 360x252px) Image search: [Google]
olawd.png
13KB, 360x252px
>>80223468
>>
>>80223468
>a Netflix series flop
also although this might be shit after all, I will reserve my judgment rather than eating the shits spouted by SJW media which already got preemptive disgust since Danny is not played by a slant eyed gook
>>
>>80224996
>show about a Martial Artistical White Male
>show fails to deliver a good action choreography and instead becomes another corporate famdram
>no mysticism and no costume
>cause it's "too silly"
>lead actor is weak acting wise and too green
>his twitter chimp-out just makes him look like a cuck

They deserved it.

Burn everything. Burn Marvel-TV.
>>
>>80225389
No, I want to see the other shows. Fuck you and the CW.
>>
Good i've had enough of le white guy saves the day again.. time for something new.
>>
File: opfxZ3y.gif (2MB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
opfxZ3y.gif
2MB, 300x231px
>>80225190
>The only warning they get is a cameo as James Randi as a random civilian in Episode 4 with five seconds of screen time. Any well-researched person would immediately raise a red flag.
this is gonna be fucking delicious levels of salt-mining.
>>
>>80223468
sjws have a much stronger influence on tv

marvel movies will continue to make hundreds of millions of dollars
>>
>>80225148
Pretty sure DD choreography isn't even involved with Iron Fist.
>>
File: r73VJe3.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
r73VJe3.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>80223468
>>80226318
>>80226318
>>80226318
>MURDERED.
>>
>huge fan of Iron Fist comics
>show misses the point fucking entirely

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Danny was well aware of the irony of being Kung Fu whitey and he was still the most god damn progressive motherfucker on the planet.

>besties with Luke Cage
>dated Misty Knight
>still not as good at kung fu as Shang Chi but has the Iron Fist to swing things in his favor at times

Honestly, making Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist separate shows was a mistake. A GREEDY MISTAKE.

Heroes for Hire would have been infinitely better.
>>
>>80226835
Well there will be The Defenders at least.
>>
File: 1458988385778.png (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458988385778.png
165KB, 600x600px
>‘Iron Fist’ Review: Like ‘Batman Begins,’ If Bruce Wayne Was an Idiot Man-Child

http://comicsalliance.com/netflix-iron-fist-season-1-review/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Why was it so badly received when Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were successful?

Are the actors or directors shit?
>>
>>80227098
Hard to judge since it isn't out yet, but some people are saying it's because the critics didn't appreciate a white guy learning Kung Fu.

Because a white guy embracing a foreign culture is racist now.
>>
>>80223468
Oh no. SJW dumbfucks don't like it because white people. What else is new? Those pussies are literally never happy. Their crying means less than nothing to anyone with a brain at this point.
>>
>>80224802
this, back when we was youngin's we'd just head down to the cineplex to watch whatever was on, didn't even know beforehand what movies were showing.

now i have to study for months to decide if I want to dump a days paycheck on a flick.
>>
all these shitty Marvel shows should be mid budget R-rated two hour movies instead. I'm not gonna watch fucking 13 hour of Luke Cage or Daredevil but I'd watch a 2 hour movie.
>>
>>80225023
He said the Iron Fist clip was.

Learn to read you fucking retard.
>>
>>80227701
i'd watch 13 hours of punisher killing people and wiping his forehead
>>
>>80225389
>twitter chimp-out just makes him look like a cuck
Wait, what?
>>
>>80224714
it just occurred to me that if BP flops it will be blamed on racism. cant wait for that.
>>
>>80225226
Kwame the racist
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.