[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best episode? Best season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Breaking-Bad.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Best episode?
Best season?
>>
>>80222600
train heist, ''fly''

4-5
>>
>>80223396
pretending to like the fly episode doesn't make you smarter
>>
>>80223617
plebby plebeus has spoken

after few years this is the episode I remember most
>>
>>80222600
The episode when Jesse is making parties everyday because he has post trauma and it ends with one of the coolest scenes ever. But I don't know, this show had too many good scenes.
>>
When Chilean dude get revenge on Mexican mafia guy
>>
>>80223617
Pleb filters. They work every time.
>>
>>80223647
Yep because you read many reviews celebrating the genius behind that episode. Ipse dixit is a bitch
>>
File: IMG_3025.jpg (122KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
122KB, 646x1000px
>>80223821
>No one is allowed to like things that are well-received by critics
>>
the pilot was better than 95% of the other episodes
>>
>>80223821
>not allowed to read critics
>not allowed to understand the world more
>stop self developement at being 14 year old fedorian who knows more than others
>>
>>80223925
You are allowed, it does not make you less of a pleb tho. However, if you like big and obvious metaphors, you can genuinely like the fly episode
>>
>>80223981
>Inb4 middle age is over
You can develop your own ideas, not just copy those of the relevant authority
>>
>>80224037
lrn2 constructivism.
>>
File: hes_already_dead.png (384KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
hes_already_dead.png
384KB, 512x384px
>>80223994
>he uses terms like 'pleb' unironically

This board is the worst
>>
>>80222600
Best Season was 2

Best episode where were you when hank was kill
>>
>Train Heist episode
>4

Seasons 1-4 were so cogent and connected, it really felt like it was all thought out. 5 really feels rushed and out of the blue, that being said, 5 has some of the best action and thrilling scenes.
>>
>>80224114
saying stuff like this does not turn you into a non pleb
>>
>>80225005
This. In s5 happens too much shit all at once, but there's good action here and there.
Also Hank's death.
>>
File: phoenix-breaking-bad.jpg (80KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-breaking-bad.jpg
80KB, 640x366px
>Best Episode
Phoenix, because its the episode where Walt's innocence died. It's such a comfy episode, Walt looking after Holly, going to the store to buy diapers, talking to Janes dad at the bar, all on one quiet night.

Then he kills Jane. Not his first murder, but the first that wasn't self defence.

The whole episode builds up Walt as some laid back, caring father figure just running errands on a comfy summer night and then he pulls shit like that. Impactful stuff.
>>
>Best season?
>>
File: dzfAkb8.jpg (247KB, 1400x1662px) Image search: [Google]
dzfAkb8.jpg
247KB, 1400x1662px
Best episode is 4 Days Out. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>80226494
People don't actually believe he "killed" Jane, do they?
>>
>>80226584
well he could've easily saved her
(she deserved it though desu)
>>
>>80226584
well he did push her onto her back while trying to wake jesse up, so yeah he did cause her death, even if he left before she started choking
>>
wonder how many junkie and drunkard lives that single scene has saved
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.