[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE LEFTOVERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 194x260px
Most underrated show on air right now? It's gotta be. Well, at least most underrated Drama. Come on, it's good. You know it. So why haven't you watched? Not really much KEENO in Season 1 but plenty in Season 2. Also.... CARRIE COON A CUTE.....
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
>>
>>80218044
Basic plot: 2% of the world's population disappears on the same day at the same time. Everyone else tries to move forward but never can. A select few of them band together to form a group that does nothing but remind everyone else of that event. Juicy conflicts ensue and eye-candy a plenty.
>>
>>80218150
It's fucking awesome but it's not on til April. Stop shilling and wait for the premiere.
>>
Both seasons are amazing, but I understand why people may not like S1. It IS a sad thing that people don't know about the show as much as it deserves, but it's nice to have something amazing to yourself.
>>
>>80218044
This specimen is superior carrie "smelly poon" coon
>>
>*sad piano/violin music starts playing*
>>
>>80218044
Fuck you bro don't tell /tv/ about this show
>>
>>80218150
>2%

Why would you even lie like that
>>
The fact that people keep jizzing over garbage like Legion instead of this is proof people are idiots.
>>
>>80220414
That's what happened in the show, 140 million people worldwide disappeared.
>>
>>80220414

wat
>>
All of the low IQ plebs on /tv/ can't handle telekino. Why do you think The Americans doesn't get much talk?

Plebs can't get over the fact MUH HAPPENING won't get answered even though the S2 into theme tells you it's not important.

>>80220324
Jill a cute!
>>
>>80220670
Plebs want to escape life with TV. They want to see that the Big Questions will get answered. They don't want to be reminded that the Big Questions never get answered, and you still have to live while that's going on.
>>
>>80218044
it is really great. season 1 works great as a pleb filter as most of them can't handle slower character development. I just hope they stick to their guns and don't spoil the reason behind mass dissapearing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.