[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCU BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: kek.png (157KB, 588x426px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
157KB, 588x426px
Nice to finally see the MCU crash and burn. However, has anyone read most of these reviews? The main thing I see them criticize is the fact that there is a white lead and muh Asian kung-fu whitie shit. The occasional muh slow and incoherent plot and characters. But I really have a feeling it's because Marvel didn't cater to SJWs this time. They were already pissed off about casting the GoT guy as Danny because he wasn't Asian. And the majority of "movie critics" now these days are liberals.

Or maybe I'm just being dumb and this is actually a shitty show. Probably the latter.
>>
File: whiteness.png (162KB, 1440x835px) Image search: [Google]
whiteness.png
162KB, 1440x835px
i feel physically ill
>>
>>80217310
You fags are going to shield yourselves with this, right?

Way to ignore the non-bs parts of the reviews, i'm sure the 0.05 cents are worth it.
>>
>DC shitskins support anti white culture
This is more proof that this shit needs to be sent back to /co/ or we need /film/
>>
>>80217379
The dude whities points are the highlight of most of the reviews.
>>
>>80217219
Whaddya know

The same audience that Marvel always pandered upon turns out to be the one ripping it to pieces

RIP in Peace Marvel-TV 20soemthing - 2017
>>
File: bill nye.jpg (224KB, 628x719px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye.jpg
224KB, 628x719px
>>80217219
>tfw they're still gonna make an inhumans tv show
>>
>>80217219
Everything that the previous series were praised for was lies, bias, payola, etc. People are waking up to realize it was all shit from the beginning.
>>
Out of all their characters they could make a show about I'm surprised they chose the white kung fu character
>>
File: 148591120498.jpg (102KB, 844x720px) Image search: [Google]
148591120498.jpg
102KB, 844x720px
>>80217219
Also it's 9 reviews atm and still no fresh review

>0% PERCENT
>ZE
>RO
>PERCENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80217310
>hate for white people isn't mainstream you fucking drumpfkin lmao, nobody is attacking white people fucking racist bigot sexist
>>
>>80217310
I didn't see these coons whine about nick fury turning into a nigger
>>
>>80218084
You have Ultimate Marvel to blame for that. Plus Iron Fist looks like literally mightuu weabo the series.
>>
>>80217219
Marvel TV shows don't really cater to SJWs.

Luke Cage was about gang violence and black on black crime.

Jessica Jones was centered around a self-destructive 'degenerate' and the two lesbian characters were utterly awful, spiteful individuals.
>>
I've never watched the Marvel TV shows. I thought they were separate from the MCU movies because the guy who runs Marvel TV hates Kevin Feige?
I can't trust reviews anymore after Ghostbusters. I expect Wonder Woman to be dogshit but get the best reviews of the entire DCEU because it has a woman as the star.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.