[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have faith in the new Universal monsters universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault-17.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-17.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
do you have faith in the new Universal monsters universe?
>>
nah
>>
>>80215796
>the new Universal monsters universe

>Universal universe
>>
>>80215796
>the new Universal monsters universe

Does this universe include Dracula Untold and Victor Frankenstein?

If so, then the answer is a resounding FUCK NO.

Why does Fox make such shit movies?

Alien is going to be trash

I'm still going to watch it
>>
>Tom Cruise

instant kino tbqh
>>
File: IMG_328314.png (783KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_328314.png
783KB, 1024x768px
>>80216167
yes, the Universal monsters. They're getting a new universe arc thing like Marvel is doing.

Universal monsters universe
>>
>>80216167
The Mummy is an upcoming American film directed by Alex Kurtzman and written by Jon Spaihts and Christopher McQuarrie. It is a reboot of The Mummy franchise and is intended to be the first installment in the Universal Monsters shared universe.
>>
>>80216242
I guarantee the new Bride of Frankenstein is going to be a tranny faggot.

>herp derp they built be with both parts
>>
>female mummy

why
>>
>>80216407
The """twist""" of the movie is that the actual mummy is Tom Cruise

watch the trailer, he dies in a plane crash, wakes up in a morgue, and then gets up like nothing happened
>>
>>80216167
English not your first language?
>>
>>80216623
>English not your first language?
It just sounds funny haha lol
>>
>>80215796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs
>>
File: universal monsters alex ross.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
universal monsters alex ross.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>80216449

Half true. The woman is the mummy but Cruise get's Mummy super powers that he uses to defeat her. The whole Universal Monster U is gonna be them being quasi-cape heroes with Crowe's Dr. Jekyll being the Nick Fury.

Pure cancer. Bravo Kurtzman.
>>
I really liked the original mummy series, and I love tom cruise so I want it to do well. It looks decent.
>>
>>80217042
>the original mummy series
dare I ask?
>>
>>80217042

There was no real original "series" unless you mean the Mummy's Hand through Mummy's Curse movies.
>>
>>80217127
Fine I meant the Brendan Fraser movies because I'm too pleb for black and white
>>
>>80215796
No.

I don't have faith in anything that doesn't even try and hide the fact that it's trying to build a franchise. They'll even have some shitty teaser for the next one at the end.
>>
File: dracula.jpg (21KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
dracula.jpg
21KB, 500x632px
>>80217175
>Says he likes universal
>I'm too pleb for black and white

get the fuck out of here
>>
>>80215796
ahahahahahaha
>>
>>80217337

I didn't say I liked universal, I said I liked the Brendan Fraser mummies
>>
just
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.