[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rough Night trailer - starring Scarjo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: scarlett-johansson.jpg (853KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
scarlett-johansson.jpg
853KB, 2000x1333px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5wwIIGO0L4

Why?
>>
Fuck you cis white male, women and minorities are taking over this industry and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>80215060
Looks pretty funny desu

Sexist /pol/ tourists will hate on it without even watching the trailer tho
>>
>>80215060
I was more miffed by the casual drug use. I mean, its not that funny I guess. I don't care if they make a movie with all women for women.
>>
>let's just keep making girls' night out movies, that'll work

Paul Feig might be a fucking hack faggot but Bridesmaids looks like Citizen Kane next to every other one of these shitty movies
>>
>>80215060
>Ilana Glazer

Gonna watch it just for my supreme jewfu. Wish Abbi was in it, fuck all those other ugly bitches tho
>>
>>80215060
i love how the one with the best body and most attractive is the one on the far left and a nigger
>>
>>80215060
>literallywhoniggress
>unfunny hambeast
>reduced tits past his prime
>niggerjew feminists
>that unfunny retard that was on ghostbusters and looks like a transgender autism sufferer
>>
>>80215060
it feels so unnatural. like why can't they just let lose instead of YELLING AND CURSING LOOK HOW FUNNY I AM
>>
>>80215060
Daily Reminder

in places like eurocuck where they are so enlightened, and women can literally do anything they want, even have positions of power, CEOs, government, military, make lots of money, etc. yet, the majority of women actually PREFER to stay at home and raise children be pampered and treated like women. See, when you balance out and equalize everything the only thing left is biology and males and females are hard wired a certain way and you cant change that
>>
>>80215495
>The mind of a 15 year old reject

kek I can't wait to go see this with my gf
>>
>>80215495

I think you might be retarded
>>
>>80215849
>>80215904
>gets retarded feminist propaganda shat on him

OMG SO FUNNEH!
>>
>>80215495
>>literallywhoniggress
She's fucking beautiful.

You know I'm not a fucking leftist and I more or less get ass ravaged by feminist and antifa shit all the time but this /pol/ shit is fucking boring, tired, lame and unfunny. I browsed /pol/ for a couple of years until the board got big, attracted a bunch of redditors and people whose youtube suggested videos are mostly EPIC SJW BTFO COMPILATION PART 2321 and the board went from funny to sad.
>>
File: 1444350162833.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444350162833.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>80215060
>Sony deleting comments AGAIN
>>
>>80215937
>Can't watch a trailer without sperging out

You're actually retarded

>>80216179
They can't stop. They're just alt-sjws
>>
File: verybadthings.jpg (80KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
verybadthings.jpg
80KB, 400x600px
So out of all the films out there they had to do a women version of this?
>>
are lesbians trying to convert scarjo?
>>
>>80215060

Lets see this left to right:

-the nigger
-discount of rebel wilson
-johansson
-ms. liberal dyke
-the dumbass

yup, that covers all the women in our era. good thing no one will be offended, its a movie about women that we haven't fucking seen 300 times now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.