[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this dudeweedkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Is this dudeweedkino?
>>
100%. One of the best comedies of the 2000s with one solid sequel and one shit sequel
>>
>>80214719

Why was the third movie so bad? I saw it in the theater and I remember substantially more scenes of Lt. Dangle, some nu-male, and a baby than I do of the fucking title characters.
>>
>>80214481
The cheetah scene is beyond stupid and how fucking long is that cop driving around looking for them at the end whilst they assemble a hang glider?

It goes from pitch black dark of night to day time seemingly in an instant. Was the cop just driving around for 6 hours looking for them and only got to them just as they assembled the hang glider?
>>
Dudeweedkino:
>Harold & Kumar
>How High
>Half Baked
>Friday
>Cheech and Chong
>Super Troopers
>>
That's not a gun, that's a book
>>
>>80214770
The NPH scene was every bit as good as White Castle and Guantanamo but the constant cuts to the b plot with the baby were terrible and the santa part was a major shark jump. Wafflebot was a funny addition
>>
>>80214847
No Dude, Where's My Car? Has dude right in the title.
>>
>>80214897
Wafflebot nearly saved that movie.
>>
>>80214847
>No Dazed and Confused
>No Pineapple Express

And if you're going to argue that Dazed and Confused isn't DUDE WEED, then you shouldn't include Friday either.
Both are "a day in the life of (insert demographic)" movies.
>>
>>80215318
>1993
>>
>>80215353
what?
>>
File: Meloni-Freak.jpg (92KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Meloni-Freak.jpg
92KB, 600x300px
>>80214481
Everyone remembers the NPH bit which was fucking great but Christopher Meloni was great in it too.
>>
>>80214481
Pretty good except for the parts where Harold and Kumar bitch about how whitey is always bullying them
>>
>>80215251
Dude where's my car was self-parody, though.
>>
File: 1342566846648.gif (33KB, 340x300px) Image search: [Google]
1342566846648.gif
33KB, 340x300px
>>80214481
Whats some post 2010 dudeweedkino?
>>
>>80215416
"I most certainly did not!"

Also Malin Akerman has such tiny boobs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.